First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Panther Fan

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone know how the boy's team is doing?
Rebel

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Saw them play at Knox West. Our West players didn't have much trouble with them.
just saying

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Will be glad to play loudon for the last time. The boys are a young team but play with all they have and their hearts. West did not beat them bad. They are still a family. Good kids. Go panthers.
just saying

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 13, 2012
One more thing. Yes Jesus loves Jordan. And he is proud to serve his Lord. Very goodChristian kid. So it does not bother him for loudon to say that. And the grown ups are.just as bad.smh. Go panthers work hard and win or lose.I'm still very.proud of.the close.family team.

Rebel

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2012
OK just saying. Didn't realize I had said anything about Jordan. I don't even know who Jordan is! It is my opinion that West played well against Lenoir City and dominated most of the game. Lenoir City's big guys got in foul trouble early and it really hurt them. Why would you even mention this player, his faith, and Loudon on this thread. The original question was "how are the Lenoir City boys doing". I just answered with my opinion about the West game. I pray that all the players and fans love their Lord and are great Christians.
Wow

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Saw tonight's game. Wow is all I know to say. The other team had a kid that could do just about everything. He was a great individual player, but also had the ability to find his open teammates. The Panthers just didn't have an answer for him. LC plays Sweetwater tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get back in the win column. Wow!!!
Panther Fan

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Last nights game was....well I don't know what it was. But, we will peak at the right time. No worries.
Redskin

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Can't wait to hit the court today. Another easy win for the Loudon Redskins!!!
PantherPOWER

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah good win today Loudon! Looks like you got skinned alive!
Hall kid had what 39 points on you?
Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!
True Panther Fan

Lenoir City, TN

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Great TEAM win Panthers.
just saying

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Great win for Panthers uh loudon? That Hall kid 39 points today. Wow!!!!! Can't wait to play for these two to play final game then Hall will not have to deal with trash. Go Panthers!!!!!
just saying

Duluth, GA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Redskin wrote:
Can't wait to hit the court today. Another easy win for the Loudon Redskins!!!
You sure hit the courts floor. Easy win.bahahaha. Go panthers!!!!!!
PePe

Loudon, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah for the pink panthers, glad to see you out of the closet. God bless
just saying

Duluth, GA

#14 Dec 30, 2012
PePe wrote:
Yeah for the pink panthers, glad to see you out of the closet. God bless
?
always a panther

Duluth, GA

#15 Dec 30, 2012
O Pepe. Really who is coming out of closet? I have noticed how loudon can't keep their hands off of Hall boy. Lol. O what will loudon do when their crush is gone? sorry boys but he is already taken.
Family Affair

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Hey "just saying", "PantherPOWER", and "always a panther" why don't you start a thread on That Hall kid since that's all you want to comment on. I watched the game and thought he played good, but I thought Lenoir City played great.
always a panther

Duluth, GA

#17 Dec 30, 2012
They all did play great everyone one of them. that's a great idea about starting thread on Hall. Why didn't I think of that? Family affair thank you for mentioning that. Means so much that would want to start a thread on him. everyone knows loudon can't stand him. But I am proud of all of them. Each of them play hard and they are a family team.
PantherPOWER

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Family Affair wrote:
Hey "just saying", "PantherPOWER", and "always a panther" why don't you start a thread on That Hall kid since that's all you want to comment on. I watched the game and thought he played good, but I thought Lenoir City played great.
Um he scored 39 points.
If it wasn't for him they would've lost!
Are you jealous because your kid didn't score that or will never be as good as him?
Being in the Sports Hall of Fame myself I am proud of him as well as all Lenoir City. He deserves everything he gets if not more!

Now the coach needs to quit playing these kids who have no right to leave the bench...I'm sorry. Not everyone is going to be a great athlete.
Kirkland has cost them about 4 of the 6 games with his stupid sub rotation he does I don't get it.

If you want to come talk to me about Jordan Hall you can always find me sitting at mid court. Names Junior.
always a panther

Duluth, GA

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Way to tell it pantherpower. Pat yourself on the back for that one. Or I will when I see you. Thank you for standing up.
LCfan

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2012
I agree. I'd hate to see LC without Hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Opponent For State Rep. Jimmy Matlock (Apr '08) 14 min voter 15
2 toned 01 cobra with cowl hood 5 hr TheDude 33
Joe Pace 23 hr Go panthers 2
Lenoir City = Mexican Dump (Aug '10) Sat Born in Oak Ridge 64
News Lenoir City pain clinics defend their practice ... (Oct '11) Apr 23 xxx 25
Local Politics Do you approve of Tony R. Aikens as County Mayor? (Sep '12) Apr 21 Tiger Woods 30
Anyone know a good Criminal Defense Attorney? (Jan '10) Apr 19 rock montana 27
More from around the web

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]