lcub should be shut down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Forrest Dump

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
http://www.vanshaver.com/statefindings.htm
12 audit findings and Mr. Littleton can't be reached for comment. LCIB has always done want the wanted, give contracts to thier buddies, hired family and people who they have afairs with. The State should step in and take over. There should be a flush of all the people and new crooks put in place.
William Robert

Greenville, SC

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Lol, that'd be great! Imagine a concept of hiring qualified people for their jobs! But lets get real...people in city government up there have little to no education...hell, there's one who everybody knows had someone else take his GED for him so he could graduate!
Done my homework

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
They have had the same audit violations for the last ten years. First time I ever saw it in the news.
If you don't believe me go ask any of the board members and ask them to prove it isn't true. They can't because it is true. They could plead ignorance and that could sure be true. You should be able to see all the audits at the city hall. It's all information that is supposed to be accessible to the public.
You could also go to your favorite councilman and he won't know any more or any less than the board members know. ha ha
Dudley Do Write

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
There are bound to be some good employees that work there and do their jobs. Conscientious people of integrity who work hard but are not fully utilized because they don't have the right family affiliation.
It is the Board that needs to be replaced.
The State should come in and appoint a new board of qualified professionals from districts throughout the service area. The new board should be able to determine who the workers are who are or could be real assets to the company according to their skills and job performance. Using the new board and professional human resource consultants,: TEST THEM ALL! INTERVIEW THEM ALL!
Fill vacancies the way it should have been done all along fairly and professionally.
It doesn't have to be chaos! Chaos seems to be what you have now.
Screwed by LCUB

Riceville, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
I believe Loudon County Utility may b in violation of the law in it's late fee policy. Recently I was out of town for a week and when got home I paid all the bills that had accumnulated while I was gone. guess what. I was charged amost $25 in late penalties on my next bill because they claime my check did not get there in time. All the other bils I got during that week gave me at least 10 days longer to get my payment in than Loudon Utilities. I am thinking class action lawsuit. It's almost like you have to write out a check and hand deliver it to them the next day to avoid having to pay their late charge. Anyone else having this problem? I will need at least one other clainant to file a class action suit.
Big Chief Slap a Ho

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Shannon Littleton is a joke. The corruption just goes on and on. For one example they use Wolf Tree inc as a sub contractor to cut tree's close to power lines but they use them to go to there buddies houses and cut there tree's down that aren't close to power lines. All paid by LCUB that waste and over charges there customers. Just one of many scams they got going!
Link

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Littleton will want to run for something one day just keep this all in mind!
Dudley

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Link wrote:
Littleton will want to run for something one day just keep this all in mind!
And?
William Robert

Clemmons, NC

#9 Feb 21, 2013
He'll have no problem getting elected in LC
Dudley

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Intimidation can be a powerful influence over people. More reasons why you need to set limits on how much power a few people can acquire over the people. Term limits always. And limit the elected and appointed offices any one man can hold at one time.
People are too naive about religion and politics. Your deacon or choir member or church committee member is not necessarily a person of integrity.
Religious affiliation and rhetoric will take a man a long way in politics in this neck of the woods.
When politics gets into the church and church gets into politics, good people lose and greed takes over. Just my experienced opinion.
One thing you can respect about your mayor is he didn't get where he is touting his church affiliation or religious rhetoric.
Maybe the gun and the badge get him the respect he needs, but at least you know what you are dealing with. Better than religious hypocrisy..
Dudley

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2013
William Robert wrote:
He'll have no problem getting elected in LC
You may be right. Everybody knows his name. Cheers!
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2013
I hope they don't drug test LCUB Employees otherwise where would I get my pot.
Lynda with a y

Knoxville, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
People retire from there hating the place. It is good money and good benefits but management stinks. Dudley is correct. The board needs to go. They are uneducated greedy abusers of the public trust.
Tiger Woods

Loudon, TN

#14 Feb 22, 2013
I've played golf all over the world. LC has a great utility district and a great staff running it. I would tell you no lies.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Manchester, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Tiger Woods wrote:
I've played golf all over the world. LC has a great utility district and a great staff running it. I would tell you no lies.
Ha! is that what u told Elin Nordegren {I would tell you no lies} before she broke open a golf club on ya? LOL
Pop

Knoxville, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Tiger Woods wrote:
Tell us about the Obama experiment last week?
David

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Shannon Littlefield is a PoS. The while damn city is a big ole buddy system circle jerk. Fire them all top down starting with the Mayor.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

Manchester, TN

#18 Feb 28, 2013
David wrote:
Shannon Littlefield is a PoS. The while damn city is a big ole buddy system circle jerk. Fire them all top down starting with the Mayor.
Littlefield?
David

Cookeville, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
<quoted text> Littlefield?
Whatever, he is a slimeball. Another corrupt fixture of this screwed up city.
Joe Bob

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Think about trying to manage a multi-million dollar company when you are not allowed to choose your employees from a pool of qualified experienced applicants, rather than from the good old boy board family trees.
The board needs to be a fair representation of the customers (not just those that live in Lenoir City). Shameful way to treat customers, management, and good employees. Get a professional Board of Directors that represents all the utility districts and train the workers to improve performance and customer service.
See if the current management could make LCUB the company it should be for ALL the customers, and ALL the employees.
Replace the Board with one that will bring LCUB up to the standard everyone deserves. Shameful mess we have allowed to grow like a fungus in that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tate and lyle plant 7 hr Job hunting 1
Engagements and marriages are so out dated 7 hr Ddff 10
Hillary Clinton 8 hr Fgffh 2
Candy curves on Backpage 8 hr Danny 1
I need boat repair help!!!! 9 hr Johnny South Knox... 3
Knoxville College 17 hr YellowBuffalo 7
Panhandling Out Of Control at Lenoir City WalMa... (Jun '12) May 12 Donald Trump 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages