Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
6,321 - 6,340 of 8,971 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
santa clause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6888
Jan 19, 2013
 
yes i do
santa clause

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6889
Jan 19, 2013
 
i do smoke me some crack.
Its all about me

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6891
Jan 20, 2013
 
santa clause wrote:
i do smoke me some crack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRhKMVDhrro
Its all about me

Cambridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6892
Jan 20, 2013
 
hatred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6893
Jan 20, 2013
 
Jj

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6894
Jan 20, 2013
 
hatred wrote:
Jj
Yy
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6895
Jan 20, 2013
 
Another child compensated for ASD diagnosis caused by the MMR.

http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...

That makes 2 in the past week.
But the shots are safe....nothing to see here, especially since the medical records have been sealed....
Common Sense

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6896
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Not one single immunization or vaccine is "mandatory" now. If a school system or hospital tells you it is, they are lying. You can google "vaccination liberation of Tennessee" and contact them to get the FACTS and the paperwork to combat ANYONE, or any institution that tries to force you or your children to be vaccinated or deny them access to school, etc because you chose health over medical proven facts that vaccines are health DESTROYERS instead of "preservers".
Vaccines have been PROVEN to cause everything from liver failure, SIDS, and heart failure in newborns to ADHD, Chronic allergies, vision problems, Diabetes, Autism, cancer , and behavioral issues in children and teens. A little basic research and common sense will tell you that injecting yourself with a live virus along with high levels of aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, and other proven cancer causing, organ destroying chemicals cannot be good for the body's long term health.

Children and people who are vaccinated have a 500% higher rate of illness and disease than those who aren't vaccinated. That is MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that cannot be denied.

Educate before you vaccinate.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6897
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?

Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6898
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?

Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
Right on!
ManeBrane

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6899
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?
Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
You are living proof that the current environment destroys brain cells!
Ripley1965

Pickton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6900
Jan 20, 2013
 
Common Sense wrote:
Not one single immunization or vaccine is "mandatory" now. If a school system or hospital tells you it is, they are lying. You can google "vaccination liberation of Tennessee" and contact them to get the FACTS and the paperwork to combat ANYONE, or any institution that tries to force you or your children to be vaccinated or deny them access to school, etc because you chose health over medical proven facts that vaccines are health DESTROYERS instead of "preservers".
Vaccines have been PROVEN to cause everything from liver failure, SIDS, and heart failure in newborns to ADHD, Chronic allergies, vision problems, Diabetes, Autism, cancer , and behavioral issues in children and teens. A little basic research and common sense will tell you that injecting yourself with a live virus along with high levels of aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, and other proven cancer causing, organ destroying chemicals cannot be good for the body's long term health.
Children and people who are vaccinated have a 500% higher rate of illness and disease than those who aren't vaccinated. That is MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that cannot be denied.
Educate before you vaccinate.
you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Ripley1965

Pickton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6901
Jan 20, 2013
 
theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?
Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
. You are soo right !!!!
miss thang

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6902
Jan 21, 2013
 
not at all
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6903
Jan 21, 2013
 
Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
Sometimes late

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6904
Jan 21, 2013
 
It really doesn't matter what we want we are ruled by the government on every detail in our lives
scarlett

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6905
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes!
cantsay

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6906
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Common Sense

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6907
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cantsay wrote:
Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Kind of true..... but the Govt is removing more and more of those rights each year.
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6908
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
educate your self. I know what I'm talking about and there are doctors who agree with me. Your the dam idiot that should educate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lenoir City Forum right now

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min TN Voter 141,249
LCHS boys head coach position. 13 hr Old timer 58
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Rural/Metro sues Lenoir City over contractRural... Sun ldh 11
Jered Smith (Mar '10) Sat Wtf 50
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) Jul 26 Anti-ricer 84
McGhee Square (Mar '11) Jul 26 hmmmmm 120
•••
•••
•••
Lenoir City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lenoir City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lenoir City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••