and Freedom for all

Erin, TN

#112496 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
Dunlapian, don't even try because it's a hopeless cause. Some Minds are just gone and don't function properly and there's nothing that can be done.
Exactly, this "123pitiful" is doing exactly what she/he is accusing you of doing.
She/he is trying to tell people what they can or cannot post about, and who they may or may not talk too.
Crazy sad.
I'm off to bed. Maybe will still have electric when I wake up.
I covered the night shift, lol.
and Freedom for all

Erin, TN

#112497 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
And Freedom for all, what kind of weather are you having in the Erin area?
In just the last hour, ours has gone from an Ice Storm Warning to an Winter Weather Advisory, and back to an Ice Storm Warning, again.
I walked outside, not doing anything right now. It's the same here as it is in your area. I stayed up all night to keep an eye on the weather.
Now watch, when I go to sleep, all hell will break loose, lol.

I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
and Freedom for all

Erin, TN

#112498 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
And Freedom for all, what kind of weather are you having in the Erin area?
In just the last hour, ours has gone from an Ice Storm Warning to an Winter Weather Advisory, and back to an Ice Storm Warning, again.
Looking at the maps, it looks like it may get hairy in a little while.
Stay safe, and stay warm.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112499 Dec 6, 2013
and Freedom for all wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, this "123pitiful" is doing exactly what she/he is accusing you of doing.
She/he is trying to tell people what they can or cannot post about, and who they may or may not talk too.
Crazy sad.
I'm off to bed. Maybe will still have electric when I wake up.
I covered the night shift, lol.
Good Luck to you and I hope the weather elements go easy on you. Actually, I hope they go easy on all of us, but I'm afraid they won't. Maybe, the best we can hope for is "easier" than what's being predicted.
And BTW, you're right about the other things you said, too.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112500 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>Looking at the maps, it looks like it may get hairy in a little while.
Stay safe, and stay warm.
Thank you, Affa, and I the same to you. I've made plans, just in case the weathermen are right, but I DO hope they've OVER-guesstimated.
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112501 Dec 6, 2013
Ornery wrote:
You would think SSS would get a clue by now but..........
See, told you douchebagger wasn't leaving. Next, it will start to post under its registered name again. The lack of content and intelligence will remain the same no matter what, though.
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112502 Dec 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>you were in the military, verdad, BCC?
Yes, but just don't talk about it for want of some liberal needing to either aggrandize or use it some way in a debate.
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112503 Dec 6, 2013
I used the wrong word. Liberals don't debate they just gyrate. Also, I've seen them attack your pseudonym "Vet" and try to give virtual BJ's to a liberal who says he was in a war. Just don't need it.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#112504 Dec 6, 2013
I've noticed quite a few people with the left of center mindset maintain that we have a democracy, when in fact, our form of government is a constitutional republic.

Founder's Quote of the Day:

The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,“Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?”

With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,“A republic, if you can keep it.”
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112506 Dec 6, 2013
BCAlien wrote:
What does black ice and an honest Republican have in common?
Your unlikely to see either one!!!
What do Douche-a-crats and ice cubes have in common?

Nothing, ice cubes are frozen water. Douch-a-crats are self=absorbed, arrogant, empty-headed pricks, just like YOU.
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112507 Dec 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Global Warming = Extreme Weather!
Yeah, I understand that Pompei was causes by Yak farts.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#112508 Dec 6, 2013
Global-warming ‘proof’ is evaporating

it somehow wasn’t front-page news that committed believers in man-made global warming recently admitted there’s been no surface global warming for well over a decade and maybe none for decades more. Nor did we see warmists conceding that their explanation is essentially a confession that the previous warming may not have been man-made at all.

That admission came in a new paper by prominent warmists in the peer-reviewed journal Climate Dynamics. They not only conceded that average global surface temperatures stopped warming a full 15 years ago, but that this “pause” could extend into the 2030s.

The single most damning aspect of the “pause” is that, because it has occurred when “greenhouse gases” have been pouring into the atmosphere at record levels, it shows at the very least that something natural is at play here. The warmists suggest that natural factors have “suppressed” the warming temporarily, but that’s just a guess: The fact is, they have nothing like the understanding of the climate that they claimed (and their many models that all showed future warming mean nothing, since they all used essentially the same false information).

http://nypost.com/2013/12/05/global-warming-p...
Bullchtcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112510 Dec 6, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Global-warming ‘proof’ is evaporating
it somehow wasn’t front-page news that committed believers in man-made global warming recently admitted there’s been no surface global warming for well over a decade and maybe none for decades more. Nor did we see warmists conceding that their explanation is essentially a confession that the previous warming may not have been man-made at all.
That admission came in a new paper by prominent warmists in the peer-reviewed journal Climate Dynamics. They not only conceded that average global surface temperatures stopped warming a full 15 years ago, but that this “pause” could extend into the 2030s.
The single most damning aspect of the “pause” is that, because it has occurred when “greenhouse gases” have been pouring into the atmosphere at record levels, it shows at the very least that something natural is at play here. The warmists suggest that natural factors have “suppressed” the warming temporarily, but that’s just a guess: The fact is, they have nothing like the understanding of the climate that they claimed (and their many models that all showed future warming mean nothing, since they all used essentially the same false information).
http://nypost.com/2013/12/05/global-warming-p...
Yes and as you can see, they now have started to say, "well, it really is not 'warming' it is 'violent weather'. I'm pretty sure violent weather has existed since God made the Earth, hasn't it? Their argument, which is really designed to "equalize" money is designed for the ignorant. You know, like A Gore.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112511 Dec 6, 2013
SSS wrote:
Dunlapian, don't even try because it's a hopeless cause. Some Minds are just gone and don't function properly and there's nothing that can be done.
Namely one 66 year old that makes up lies to tell on the other person not self.
Teaparty met here with many in the crowd,a lot teachers,business people,professionals ,NOT the kind to beat Opryland.
No one objected and everybody knew where they were.You lie to deliberately hurt the Republican party.
You need to "kiss up"to Dunlapian so you have a sounding board.
You spam to keep posters from posting as you are not in control Spamming as much as you can rake up. You do this little act when you are mean which is every night.It's your birdsize brain that is not functioning after you have insulted so many on TOPIX.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#112512 Dec 6, 2013
Colder than normal temps through 12/15 for most of country.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/11/29/nearly...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#112513 Dec 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Namely one 66 year old that makes up lies to tell on the other person not self.
Teaparty met here with many in the crowd,a lot teachers,business people,professionals ,NOT the kind to beat Opryland.
No one objected and everybody knew where they were.You lie to deliberately hurt the Republican party.
You need to "kiss up"to Dunlapian so you have a sounding board.
You spam to keep posters from posting as you are not in control Spamming as much as you can rake up. You do this little act when you are mean which is every night.It's your birdsize brain that is not functioning after you have insulted so many on TOPIX.
Excellent, fact-filled post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112514 Dec 6, 2013
Bullchtcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I understand that Pompei was causes by Yak farts.
Just excellent!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112515 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>I take it you work for the Communist Party.
I take it you are blind as a bat too.Did anybody call you? Didn't think so.

Location hidden

#112516 Dec 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I make ice on the stovetop.
No, really...
Self-persuasion is truly an amazing force, not exclusive to the kitchen. The mysteries of self delusion include looking awesome in the mirror when someone's a total "septic tank" in a dress, and actually believing - "Hey, my posts really make sense to people"!

Location hidden

#112517 Dec 6, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
Colder than normal temps through 12/15 for most of country.
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/11/29/nearly...
Yeah, and the flakes with water on the stove-top are the one's saying.....damn, that Al Gore was right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chasity Selby 1 hr Hahaha 6
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 2 hr Vicky Georgianna 45
Looking for a Gia licensed Gemologist 2 hr Jewelry 2
Fart Stories!!!! (Jul '07) 3 hr Tommy2Farts 183
suboxone doctor accepting patience (Oct '10) 4 hr Sambo911 135
Raby out at Animal Shelter? Wed Chick Chick 1
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) Mar 19 Mustang 107
Lenoir City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web