Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

Comments (Page 2,345)

Showing posts 46,881 - 46,900 of123,461
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

We have two men running for president.Romney is a clean cut person who wants to be pres.
Obama wants to keep it.Don't see a better person nor anyone that even wants it.
The most popular one will win.And we will all have to honor it.
Ryan And Biden will run away with it tonight. They will both be good.
Obama is counting down the days till his next one.
Another chance? Who knows.Got to sell Barack and quit saying Romney has a good sales pitch.Wrong thing to say to people going to vote.
A vote will be effort rewarded.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i VOTED FOR BUSH. and I did not agree with all he did at all. BUT AT THE TIME HE WAS THE BEST MAN FOR REPRESENTING AMERICA. LOOK AT THOSE HE RAN AGAINST KEERY,, i MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO VOTE FOR HIM.
JUST AS i DO TO VOTE THIS TIME, FOR MITT ROMNEY, i MAY NOT LIKE ALL HE STAND FOR, BUT THIS TIME THE BEST MAN FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA.
i DID NOT CARE FOR LAURA BUSH, ESPECIALLY WITH HER STANS SUPPORTING ABORTION AND MORE, AS i DO NOT CARE FOR MICHELE EITH FOR HER WORDS, SAID SHE HAD NEVER BEEN PROUD TO BE AMERICAN. i WAS ALWAYS PROUD TO BE AMERICAN GROWING UP, i SAW AMERICA IN DIFFERENT VIEWS WHEN BLINDERS CAME OFF TO WHAT IS TRULY RUNING AMERICA, TODAY.
BUT STILL THIS IS MY COUNTRY, NOT COUNTRIES IN EUROPE , AFRICA, MEXICO, CANADA , NO OTHER PEOPLE IN ANY OTHER NATION , COUNTRY DO I KNOW. AND i EVEN THO, ELDERLY i cannot stop loving america even tho, all the hell I have gone through in my country, I STILL LOVE MY COUNTRY, JESUS FIRST, KNOWING JESUS WOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN POLITICS, MY FLESH HAS GOT TO SPEAK FOR WHAT i BELIEVE AND STAND FOR, SOME ISSUES DO PERTAIN TO ORALS AND LAWS OF BIBLE AND MORE.
THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST VOTE IN THIS WORLD, AND IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT THIS TIME , GOD WILLING AND CREEKS DO NOT RISE, i WILL CAST MY VOTE FOR ROMNEY. NO DOUBT.
I agree with you. I know people in othr countries. Everybody wants to come to AMERICA.Best colleges,beautiful AMERICA.

America The Beautiful.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i WOULD HAVE LIKED SANTORUM IN THE WHITE HOUSE! i LIKED RICK SANTORUM'S STAND ON MORAL ISSUES , AND HIS VALUES OF FAMILY AND HOME. i KNOW THAT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THIS COUNTRIES BEST THAT WOULD STAND FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN 'S INTEREST, AS HE HAD THE CHILD WITH HEALTH MATTERS HIMSELF, hE COULD NOT MADE DECISIONS THAT HAS TO DO WITH FAMILIES THAT HE WOULD NOT TRY TO PUT HIS FEET INTO THOSE FAMILIES SHOES. i CANNOT IMAGINE SOMEONE IN POWER NOT DOING THAT.
i HATED TO SEE HIM WITHDRAW FROM RACE, EVEN THE ELDERLY, KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT, ALSO THINK OF THOSE FAMILIES, AND STILL VOTE FOR THE BEST TODAY FOR FAMILIES FUTURE A BETTER ONE , THAN WHAT WE HAD. TOMORROW. FOR NEXT GENERATIONS WE LEAVE BEHIND.
RICK SANTORUM WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD PRESIDENT FOR THIS CUNTRY, HE CAME TO AMERICA AND WORKED AS A LABORER AS HIS UNCLE , WASN'T IT COAL MINES THAT HIS UNCLE AND HIM WORKED , AS LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM EUROPE?
A TIME WHEN ILLEGALS WERE NOT ALLOWED, AND THOSE THAT CAME IN WERE SCREENED CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING AMERICA.
No surprises there!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i WOULD HAVE LIKED SANTORUM IN THE WHITE HOUSE! i LIKED RICK SANTORUM'S STAND ON MORAL ISSUES , AND HIS VALUES OF FAMILY AND HOME. i KNOW THAT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THIS COUNTRIES BEST THAT WOULD STAND FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN 'S INTEREST, AS HE HAD THE CHILD WITH HEALTH MATTERS HIMSELF, hE COULD NOT MADE DECISIONS THAT HAS TO DO WITH FAMILIES THAT HE WOULD NOT TRY TO PUT HIS FEET INTO THOSE FAMILIES SHOES. i CANNOT IMAGINE SOMEONE IN POWER NOT DOING THAT.
i HATED TO SEE HIM WITHDRAW FROM RACE, EVEN THE ELDERLY, KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT, ALSO THINK OF THOSE FAMILIES, AND STILL VOTE FOR THE BEST TODAY FOR FAMILIES FUTURE A BETTER ONE , THAN WHAT WE HAD. TOMORROW. FOR NEXT GENERATIONS WE LEAVE BEHIND.
RICK SANTORUM WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD PRESIDENT FOR THIS CUNTRY, HE CAME TO AMERICA AND WORKED AS A LABORER AS HIS UNCLE , WASN'T IT COAL MINES THAT HIS UNCLE AND HIM WORKED , AS LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM EUROPE?
A TIME WHEN ILLEGALS WERE NOT ALLOWED, AND THOSE THAT CAME IN WERE SCREENED CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING AMERICA.

Two points,
1) Does it never occur to you folks that there are RIGHT NOW about 50 MILLION Americans without a dime's worth of health insurance ? Or that these Republicans are all aligned to kill the Affordable Care Act which when it is fully operational will FINALLY provide insurance for them ? Santorum has NEVER been in those people's shoes. You and I pay for fine health insurance coverage for Rick AND his family.
2) He did not come to America and work as a laborer, if he had he would be unable to be President of the United States.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Right on soul brother!You're fine.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

good info wrote:
This tells the story, why Bush was so bad at the end of his term.
Donít just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009; it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this: January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
Do you really think everybody has forgotten when the Economy crashed in November of 2008, Bush brought Henry (Hank) Paulson in from Wall street to come up with a Plan to keep the Country fron going bankrupt, called Obama and McCain in off the Campaign trail to attend a meeting at the White House , along with the Leaders of Congress to brief them on the situation and to tell them that Congress had to pass Paulson's proposed Legislation on the following Monday or the Country would go Bankrupt?
John McCain was scheduled to appear on the David Letterman Show the night he had to fly back to Washington to attend that white House Meeting and David Letterman gave him heck for a week, on his program, for cancelling that appearance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No body compares to LeRoy in looks. I wouldn't open my mouth.Can't you clean your man up?Nasty Nasty.
Leroy looks just fine, just the way he is! While you, on the other hand, need to be run through the car wash several times...with your mouth wide open!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
I would think so! What a Bunch of Brain-Dead Idiots! Of they don't sink this Country, nobody can!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think everybody has forgotten when the Economy crashed in November of 2008, Bush brought Henry (Hank) Paulson in from Wall street to come up with a Plan to keep the Country fron going bankrupt, called Obama and McCain in off the Campaign trail to attend a meeting at the White House , along with the Leaders of Congress to brief them on the situation and to tell them that Congress had to pass Paulson's proposed Legislation on the following Monday or the Country would go Bankrupt?
John McCain was scheduled to appear on the David Letterman Show the night he had to fly back to Washington to attend that white House Meeting and David Letterman gave him heck for a week, on his program, for cancelling that appearance.
Bush "coasted" until the first part of January, 2009 when Obama was sworn in as President and then, the whole Miserable Mess was dumped right in his Lap, to either save this Nation from Bankruptcy or let her go "over the Cliff"! he kept her from going "over the cliff" and he did it with the Teapublicans opposing him every step of the way and snapping at his heels, like Rabid Dogs in Attack Mode! IMO, very few Men could have withstood the pressure and managed to accomplish what he did...saving the Country from going bankrupt. Yet, the Teapublican Supporters can't do anything but criticize that accomplishment, and it's a HUGE one, even if he never does anything else...which he already has!

You should be on your knees, thanking your Lucky Stars that John McCain wasn't elected President! Had he been, we would ALL be homeless and out on the Streets rummaging for food to stay alive!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Leroy looks just fine, just the way he is! While you, on the other hand, need to be run through the car wash several times...with your mouth wide open!
You're just desperate.lying as usual.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush "coasted" until the first part of January, 2009 when Obama was sworn in as President and then, the whole Miserable Mess was dumped right in his Lap, to either save this Nation from Bankruptcy or let her go "over the Cliff"! he kept her from going "over the cliff" and he did it with the Teapublicans opposing him every step of the way and snapping at his heels, like Rabid Dogs in Attack Mode! IMO, very few Men could have withstood the pressure and managed to accomplish what he did...saving the Country from going bankrupt. Yet, the Teapublican Supporters can't do anything but criticize that accomplishment, and it's a HUGE one, even if he never does anything else...which he already has!
You should be on your knees, thanking your Lucky Stars that John McCain wasn't elected President! Had he been, we would ALL be homeless and out on the Streets rummaging for food to stay alive!
Oh my GOD ,it's the Brilliant one here.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in keeping my marriage vows forever.
But I cannot judge anyone else if they don't.
When it comes to voting, I look for leadership ability's, not what they do behind closed doors.
If I get the chance, I'll vote for that disgusting pig as you say Clinton.
Now, I'll wait and see what DesJarlais(Pro-Life/Family Values) followers will do?
Here's a thought:
if this is true,why is SASSY addressed in EVERY single post ,all day,evenings and weekends.She is on your brain.Not trying to hurt your feelings but she is criticizing a man unknown, and yet you two are forum partners. I'd be hurt if I were your wife.
You are afraid of disaggreeing with Sassy and you have remarked about the picture as we all read.
If I sent this thread to my friend at the Tennessean about this man your every post would be seen to SASSY.She would not be caring but your wife might be hurt.Just saying' think about it.LeRoy can't do any thinking without running it by SASSY.She loves all your adorations.
teddy bonkers

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ALEX JONES: WORLD WAR special Transmission. Engineered GLOBAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Alex presents a special transmission on the rapidly accelerating build-up to war in the Middle East and its political and social ramifications. He also covers the government of Switzerland preparing for mass civil unrest and critical aspects of the economy dominating world news and portending a historically monumental global crisis. On today's worldwide broadcast

Lindsey Williams The Final Countdown setting us up for the final fall

im not a big Lindsey Williams fan but a lot of what he says in these 2 videos actually makes since and he dose not beat around the bush as much or re cap constant and hardly any promoting his new DVD . there may actually be hope for him how ever though what he dose say here is important enough to warn every one to prepare and not sit back and do nothing we need to be doing everything in our power to show the new world order that we aren't going to take this sitting down any more we are not weak sheeple
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My GOD he's YOUR savior.I bet he'd let you get on your knees, Monnica and thank him for "saving this country" qnd YOU..You are an idiot, a pure ioiot.Where is your head???
angry voter

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I work at K mart and see people getting food items that are out of date and getting other items that have expired dates out of the dumpsters all the time.Look who is president.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see the Libtards in action, just check into the state of affairs in the following states: California, Illinois, Michigan, and New York. Let the Libtard record speak for itself. Google their credit rating, debt, rate of taxation......see what the Libtards can create.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought:
if this is true,why is SASSY addressed in EVERY single post ,all day,evenings and weekends.She is on your brain.Not trying to hurt your feelings but she is criticizing a man unknown, and yet you two are forum partners. I'd be hurt if I were your wife.
You are afraid of disaggreeing with Sassy and you have remarked about the picture as we all read.
If I sent this thread to my friend at the Tennessean about this man your every post would be seen to SASSY.She would not be caring but your wife might be hurt.Just saying' think about it.LeRoy can't do any thinking without running it by SASSY.She loves all your adorations.
What the hell is wrong with you? You are so jealous that now you are berating other posters for posting to Sassy. You sound crazier in every post you make!

Here's a thought:
Brush up on the English language enough to make a coherent post. Post something other than snarky remarks about Sassy, the Clintons, and all the other people you sound so jealous of, and maybe someone will find you interesting enough to have a conversation with you.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for verifying that Barry Obama knew what he was getting into. Barry knew he was getting a mess handed to him. So, among his many lies while campaigning in 2008 was:
I will cut our debt in half before the end of my first term, yes I will..I will cut that debt in half. Yes we can, yes I can...I can cut that debt in half.
LOL, how funny. Barry added more debt in 4 years than Bush added in 8. Barry is a failure.
here now

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought:
Not totally sure, but I do believe this was a response to me. I remarked that a man who could not keep his vow was a pig. See a vow is a promise. If he cannot keep a promise to the person he claims to love there is no way to believe he would keep a promise to the general public. I hope this hypocrite loses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought:
You're a pitiful Person for two reasons, you think that a Man and woman aren't supposed to even talk to one another unless there is a sexual reason behind it....and because you love to stir up trouble where none exists!
That is an ignorant attitude to have and one that means that every Spouse should be very leary of ypour motives, if you even speak to their Husband or Wife. It's also One that will get your ass whipped, on a regular basis and, I wouldn't blame the spouse one bit!
All you looking for is an affair, if you have anything to do with a Person of the opposite sex. It's one reason you're so ignorant, because you limit your ability to communicate and learn from People, based on their gender!
To put more plainly, so you can understand, you're a trouble-making, garden-variety SLUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,881 - 46,900 of123,461
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Lenoir City Forum right now

Search the Lenoir City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tshirts 6 min Redskin pride 2
Dennis Ferguson AWOL 8 min midtown shorty 11
Mark Harvey 10 min Redskin pride 9
Pain Clinic 15 min Johnny D 16
Lenoir City politicians 3 hr Who Let The Dawgs Out 8
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) 3 hr LSxKing 80
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr 123pitcher 58,309
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lenoir City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance