First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ready for Bball

Parsons, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2010
How will the girls and boys do this season?
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2010
PAnthers playing tonight in Anderson County. Can they hold their own?
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2010
The panthers are on a roll!
crossroads

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Go to www.lcpanthers.com to follow the girls and boys teams along with football
Bill Haron

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Go Panthers.
New to LC

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2010
Go Panthers! Seem to have some talented players this year.
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Panthers 3 - Sequoia 0

Keep on rollin'
Homer

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Football and basketball are moving in the right direction. Now if we could get the best baseball players to actually stay at or actually play at LCHS. Wonder why the baseball players transfer or just plain quit?
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Could be the atmosphere.....could be the coach....who knows?
get it right

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2010
In reading the highlights of the Lady Panthers game against Sequoyah in the News Herald I founf a few errors in the reporting. First, The team record is 3-0 NOT 2-1 and secondly. The Cheatham girl hit the jump shot at the buzzer at the end of the third quarter not Tyler Powers. Additionally the same play hit a buzzer shot to close out the half. Mr. Morgan needs to pay closer attention to the team he is reporting on.
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Sadly...Mr. Morgan will not retract his report and the Cheatham girl will never get the credit for the points.
Nancy

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Poor Coach Lee
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Nancy wrote:
Poor Coach Lee
You can't be serious!
lc fan

Maryville, TN

#14 Nov 29, 2010
I would like to make a comment on the North Star
Lady's team.I just don't think the Coach and her
husand just don't know have bad they are hurting
some of their players by showing some of the girl's who partens are out there all the time getting their kids all the playing time they want
It's just not right to watch a child cry and can not understand.And there is no good way to tell
them why.I WISH THAT THIS IT'S TRUE BUT IT IS.AND THEN THEY GO TO THE HIGH SCHOOL AND IT's the same way.OUR KIDS ARE SEEING ALL THIS AND IN THEIR LITTLE HEARTS THEY KNOW IT'S WRONG. I HOPE SOME DAY THE SCHOOL STAFF WILL PUT A STOP TO THIS AND THE COACHES DO THEIR JOB
lc fan 2

Kingsport, TN

#15 Nov 29, 2010
You are absolutely right, lc fan. Coaches should play the girls regardless of their talent level or work ethic. This shouldn't be about winning or losing. I think that the coaches at North need to get with Coach Wright at the high school and make sure that any girl who wants to put on a uniform should get equal playing time through their entire middle school and high school career. That way we can teach them that life is fair and all you have to do is show up. And that would also teach all the parents that we don't need to get rid of coaches because they have losing records because the real objective is not wins over losses, but to make sure everyone gets treated fairly.
Panthers Rock

Parsons, TN

#16 Nov 29, 2010
Upward is always available.
Darwin

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Oh give my a break! Their POOOOOR LITTLE HEARTS.... they know what is right and wrong...they know the ones who are good enough to play, PLAY... the ones that suck... DON'T PLAY..... Would you want your poor little girl to play if she sucked so bad she embarrassed the family??! NO! You wouldn't! That is embarrassing to you, her and her FUTURE CHILDREN! "Look at how bad Mommy was at basketball children!!! "

To the Coaches at NMS,
Keep playing the ones that work hard and have that natural strive to win. It would be more unfair to bench the ones that work hard and are good at what they do...
Huh

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2010
Lc fan 2 : in the words of emeril, BAM!!! It is hard for parents to get out of "mamby pamby" land when it comes to their non- athletic children.
Lady Stars Supporter

Parsons, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2010
The Cardwell team of coaching is doing a great job! Keep it up!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Hopkins, MN

#20 Nov 30, 2010
lc fan 2 wrote:
You are absolutely right, lc fan. Coaches should play the girls regardless of their talent level or work ethic. This shouldn't be about winning or losing. I think that the coaches at North need to get with Coach Wright at the high school and make sure that any girl who wants to put on a uniform should get equal playing time through their entire middle school and high school career. That way we can teach them that life is fair and all you have to do is show up. And that would also teach all the parents that we don't need to get rid of coaches because they have losing records because the real objective is not wins over losses, but to make sure everyone gets treated fairly.
In the last six years you all have have ran a boy's basketball coach, a girls basketball coach, and a football coach off for not winning, along with constant complaining about the baseball coach not winning. Now you say it's not about winning or losing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eyebrow Threading (Aug '15) 4 hr dvh 7
What's the reason Greenback's football coach re... (Jul '15) 4 hr Caller 4
tva (Jul '15) 5 hr Ahhhaga 4
john byer/byers? (May '10) 7 hr Carl 15
Dr. Brian Dailey at UT (Mar '09) 7 hr Scarred for life 19
News Our Stories: Michael Jackson comes to Knoxville (Feb '08) 14 hr jimandcarol 84
News Knox County couple charged, connected to 47 bur... (Dec '07) 22 hr Randy Lane 2

Lenoir City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lenoir City Mortgages