New Stores Coming to Creekwood Park

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

Developer

Columbia, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2012
I have been informed that Publix, Starbucks, Cheddars, Red Lobster, Hooters, and Target have inked deals with Creekwood.
mntn. man

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Developer wrote:
I have been informed that Publix, Starbucks, Cheddars, Red Lobster, Hooters, and Target have inked deals with Creekwood.
haha yal right!
Tango my Ass

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Developer wrote:
That's true. However down in Loudon Kathy Kinght is going to bring in us a new Check Advance Store..That will add two more job's She makes more money than she brings in to Loudon. I am so happy we have some great leaders south of the river....
Larry

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2012
I hope we get one of them Victoria's Secret stores. I sure do like lookin at her secrets.

Git er done!
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#5 Mar 25, 2012
You must be mistaken that for Northshore Drive off of Pellissippi
Hilarious

Loudon, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
You must be mistaken that for Northshore Drive off of Pellissippi
You are right, they must have mistaken for Northshore or they are drinking too much moonshine.
Developer

Columbia, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, they must have mistaken for Northshore or they are drinking too much moonshine.
YOUR A F$#King BAST$#D No this is not Northshore, they are putting publix there and here
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#8 Mar 25, 2012
Developer wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR A F$#King BAST$#D No this is not Northshore, they are putting publix there and here
yikes!!
Hilarious

Loudon, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2012
Developer wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR A F$#King BAST$#D No this is not Northshore, they are putting publix there and here
Your right I heard there is a Saks Fifth Avenue and a Bloomingdale going in too.
Northener

Loudon, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>Your right I heard there is a Saks Fifth Avenue and a Bloomingdale going in too.
I am hoping for a Lord and Taylor.
Tango my Ass

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2012
Down here in Loudon all we want is Job's We will trade you Kathy Knight and Tic-Toc's for Walmart.We will even throw in Pat Pullups..
Lester Sorebum

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2012
Red Lobster in Loudon? I hope they rent space on the top floor of The Hilton that will be located next to the new airport.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#13 Mar 25, 2012
LOL! What is Pat Pullups?
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#14 Mar 25, 2012
Lester Sorebum wrote:
Red Lobster in Loudon? I hope they rent space on the top floor of The Hilton that will be located next to the new airport.
LMAO!!
Tango my Ass

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Who Let The Dawgs Out wrote:
LOL! What is Pat Pullups?
He is in the same office as Kathy Fly-by-Knight You know the office that has the two people that has been paid ton's of tax money to get jobs for loudon county and the ONLY job's they get is their own...
Spud

AOL

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Does anyone read the horoscopes?
duhhhdly

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2012
Nothing like pushing people out of the way to get ahead in life!(Daily Horoscope for 3/26)
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#18 Mar 26, 2012
Tango my Ass wrote:
<quoted text> He is in the same office as Kathy Fly-by-Knight You know the office that has the two people that has been paid ton's of tax money to get jobs for loudon county and the ONLY job's they get is their own...
Ooooooh!!LOL! <chuckle> @ Pat Pullups.. ya gotta love Lenoir City Topix.
Spud

AOL

#19 Apr 7, 2012
Well this thread is slower than me
Yeah

Loudon, TN

#20 Mar 12, 2014
I eat my butt. Eat my butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin director of the Juvenile Center doesn't w... 23 hr truth 3
FBI raids Fri Drug dealer to th... 4
Crooked politcians Fri Fat rapper 3
Raby out at Animal Shelter? Mar 25 Chick Chick 1
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) Mar 19 Mustang 107
Good Eats Mar 19 Fat Albert 10
News Pregnant woman's disappearance unsolved (Nov '10) Mar 16 Be nice 147

Hard Freeze Warning for Loudon County was issued at March 29 at 2:59AM CDT

Lenoir City Dating
Find my Match