Executive Pawn in Lenoir City

Posted in the Lenoir City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Customer

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I am curious to know what others input would be on this hell hole. I went in their and to sale some things, didn't like the offer started to leave and they made a big deal because I wouldn't take the offer. Telling me not to get mad when I was being as nice as I could be. Sold my stuff of Craigs list and realized they didn't give me everything I brought them to look at. Then tries to acuse me of trying to steal from them. This is no way to run a buissness.
Wheel Billy

Maryville, TN

#2 Aug 24, 2011
Customer wrote:
I am curious to know what others input would be on this hell hole. I went in their and to sale some things, didn't like the offer started to leave and they made a big deal because I wouldn't take the offer. Telling me not to get mad when I was being as nice as I could be. Sold my stuff of Craigs list and realized they didn't give me everything I brought them to look at. Then tries to acuse me of trying to steal from them. This is no way to run a buissness.
They're horrible! You really have to watch them! I got a loan on a ring with numerous baguette diamonds in it and I left it there dirty. When I picked it up it was sparkling. When a jewelry item is pawned,it is to be sealed and only in front of the customer is it to be unsealed. I questioned Jessie(the owner)and he said,"Oh yeah,I cleaned it up real nice for ya." Wrong. What he should have said was,"Oh yeah,I helped myself to a few of your diamonds." I have heard horror stories about that place. One lady I talked to went to redeem her pawn and they "lost" her jewelry! She proceeded to take out her cell phone to call the police and they miraculously found it! Stay away from there!!
heaven help us

Sevierville, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Who really owns that place? is it tony williford? seems he owns most stuff on the west side.
A local fellow

Lebanon, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2011
Those folks are Trash.. none of the owners names i seen here are worth a pot to pee in.. NOne of them have any respect for nobody other than themselves... All they want is your dollar and will do whatever they hafta to get it.. Lie--steal--cheat..sell you anythung from a stolen laptop that they probly went through to a old worn out house or someones land they took.. Lenoir City would be a better place without al of them.. Their Sister shop in Loudon is Closing up,, We run their smart skummy butts out of here.. They are so weird and stupid.. all of them,,owners fat ass as well..he is so groce,, feeds his face and so disgusting to see him doing it.. shew.. All of thems day is coming..
Crazy as a fox

Elgin, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Tony Williford has nothing to do with Executive Pawn. Tony can be trusted in his pawn business.
Bless your heart

Sevierville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2011
Let me give everyone some good advise"STAY AWAY FROM ALL PAWN SHOPS"
amused

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2011
I haven't been in a pawn shop for years. I use to find some really good things and at a decent price. Maybe that's all changed these days.
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#8 Sep 3, 2011
I have seen some real great stuff at Hardcore Pawn in Detroit. Check it out.
NewsMan

Columbia, TN

#9 Sep 8, 2011
heaven help us wrote:
Who really owns that place? is it tony williford? seems he owns most stuff on the west side.
No some guy named jessie
Blake sharp

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Jessie a dirt bag his been to prison n likes to scams ppl
Who Let The Dawgs Out

AOL

#11 Sep 8, 2011
NewsMan wrote:
<quoted text>
No some guy named jessie
LOL.. Jessie James..Ha
fox News

Sevierville, TN

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Is this a good place??????????
Read up

Kingsport, TN

#13 Sep 22, 2011
Simply stated - NO
Justin Nobody

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2011
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've been to Executive Jewelry And Pawn and find it to be AWESOME! The nicest clerks of any pawn shops I've ever been to. They Sure Offered me a hellva lot more for my items than the other dumps in Lenoir city that call themselves pawn shops. It seems to me that Executive has turned the corner with reguard to the pawn shop image, and brought it out of the dark ages. What other pawn shop have you been to where the clerks wear a suit and tie?
Confused

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2011
I think you must be mistaken they dont make suits big enough to fit that crook
satisfied

Lebanon, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2011
Justin Nobody wrote:
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've been to Executive Jewelry And Pawn and find it to be AWESOME! The nicest clerks of any pawn shops I've ever been to. They Sure Offered me a hellva lot more for my items than the other dumps in Lenoir city that call themselves pawn shops. It seems to me that Executive has turned the corner with reguard to the pawn shop image, and brought it out of the dark ages. What other pawn shop have you been to where the clerks wear a suit and tie?
Oh My Gosh...you have got to be kidding.you are either one of them trying to promote a good standing,,,,or you are being paid to say these things ....or you are a simple idiot and I should bet it is number 1 or 2 if not both.
Confused

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2011
This guy is scum( the one in the suit ) I've been told he will trade pills or drugs in general for merchandise
Confused

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2011
The only normal/cool one there was the little guy & I don't think he still works there I may be wrong about that though
justme

Kingston, TN

#19 Dec 1, 2011
I disagree! They have always been very nice to us. They even let me browse the store an hour after closing and were super sweet in showing me everything I wanted to look at! They also have been understanding when we were late on our pawned items, which they don't have to do at all! They have a lot of great stuff, decent prices and a big selection considering the size of the shop. They even offer layaway! I am a very happy customer so far. Remember, you can't please everyone!
Madbiker

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
I have had many dealings with them and every time got screwed. He will damage your stuff or sell it before your time is up. He has no respect for you or your stuff. Stay away and don't deal with his crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ding Dong, Bozo is Gone! 2 hr BOB 13
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 5 hr cali 47
southeast spine and pain associates (Apr '13) 5 hr simpleman 69 25
Sally Chapman is a deadbeat! (Oct '13) 9 hr animal man 6
Katrina Lyles 16 hr jawbraker 27
Debate: Ferguson - Lenoir City, TN 20 hr Glen 5
James Evans (Jan '14) Nov 23 I swear 6
Lenoir City Dating
Find my Match

Lenoir City People Search