PennDOT eyes improvements to York spl...

PennDOT eyes improvements to York split on I-83

There are 2 comments on the York Dispatch story from Apr 11, 2011, titled PennDOT eyes improvements to York split on I-83. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

State Department of Transportation officials are looking for feedback. The state agency will hold an informational meeting Wednesday night to share information with the public for a project on a stretch of Interstate83.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

That just happened

Montezuma, IA

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Note to PennDOT, improvements needed everywhere, not hard to see, just open your eyes. Thanks
Crappy Plan

Northbrook, IL

#2 Apr 12, 2011
83 north needs to be 2 lanes wide, not 1. If they aren't going to add a second lane heading onto the bridge this is all a waste of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemoyne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct 21 Private 6
Randi Zurenko Oct 20 HailToThee93 1
Review: Kennedy Fried Chicken (Feb '13) Oct 19 Finger Licking Hood 11
News Casting call made for Blue Eyed Six film (May '11) Oct 19 Proud Black Deadb... 7
GSB. Green Street Boys Oct 18 Amos Stoltzfus 4
News 3 women arrested for prostitution in York County Oct 18 Amos Stoltzfus 1
cbs news on trump Oct 15 grty 3

Lemoyne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lemoyne Mortgages