Man charged in Shippensburg high spee...

Man charged in Shippensburg high speed chase

There are 16 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Man charged in Shippensburg high speed chase. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Lemoyne man faces several charges after leading borough police on a 3-mile high speed chase today on Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

waynesboro

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2010
its a slap on the wrist..someone was just sentenced for a high speed chase in court sentences handed down..in the po that is and got four months in jail..three states and no license for him either...what is wrong with our justice system..or should i say what isnt wrong with our justice system?
Rick Richardo

York, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
A real shame he wasn't Tazed, too.

Idiot.

Make his charge FELONY feeling and eluding.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 08

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Can you imagine what his next insurance payment will look like?(Assuming he had any to begin with.)
Bean

Hightstown, NJ

#4 Feb 22, 2010
dumba$$
Grumpy

Greencastle, PA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
Why does he still have a driver's license and why wasn't his vehicle seized?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2010
We know he was fast... but can anyone please let us know if he was furious??
Grumpy

Greencastle, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2010
Or perhaps if he is a legal resident of these United States?
TY_W

Carlisle, PA

#8 Feb 23, 2010
I drive my kids up and down every one of the streets almost every day. Could you imagine what 100 mph would do to a car getting hit doing 25.People like this guy should pay dearly for there crimes. Theres a difference between speeding and being hell bent on killing someone non-cognitivly. He will pay for it in the end we he meets his maker. When I hear storys like this I regret... to myself bringing two lives into this cruel, unforgiving, demon possesed, world. LORD FORGIVE THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. LUKE 23:34
Too Anonymous

Landisburg, PA

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Can we assume alcohol was a factor?
chicken diner

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Feb 23, 2010
TY_W wrote:
I drive my kids up and down every one of the streets almost every day. Could you imagine what 100 mph would do to a car getting hit doing 25.People like this guy should pay dearly for there crimes. Theres a difference between speeding and being hell bent on killing someone non-cognitivly. He will pay for it in the end we he meets his maker. When I hear storys like this I regret... to myself bringing two lives into this cruel, unforgiving, demon possesed, world. LORD FORGIVE THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. LUKE 23:34
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking maybe two years in jail and a few years of probation.

Eternal damnation that's hard core!
Ms DD

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Feb 23, 2010
TY_W wrote:
I don't want to offend you,'cause you scare me.
But I got to ask how you can be hell bent on doing anything non-cognitivly?
goodgrief

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Feb 23, 2010
I am sorry, but do the writers at the PO not have spell check, this article is horrible, spelling and grammar errors out the wazoo. Maybe they should have to do PSSA testing! LOL!!!!
JEB

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Feb 23, 2010
What bothers me is the Shippensburg Police, chasing anyone at 100 MPH. Why are they endangering innocent lives, when they could take the information and have the guy picked up later?
CRC

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Feb 23, 2010
Some people deserve to have their driver's license revoked permanently!
IDK

Gettysburg, PA

#17 Feb 23, 2010
JEB wrote:
What bothers me is the Shippensburg Police, chasing anyone at 100 MPH. Why are they endangering innocent lives, when they could take the information and have the guy picked up later?
It was 3 am. There's no one out at that time of the morning. The bars are closed and people usually start going to work an hour or two later than that. Law is the law anyway, PA is more for the citizens on the law than any other state. Do this somewhere else and it's a felony. Here its a misdemeanor. I'm not totally disagreeing with you but we as the readers don't know the whole situation.
Consumers Choice

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Feb 23, 2010
What filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemoyne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kennedy Fried Chicken (Feb '13) Mon The Grim Sleeper 7
Lying Donald Trump Aug 26 kman 15
Enola Doctor Arrested (Jun '12) Aug 23 Goldilocks11 35
News DiSanto is the right person to represent the 15... Aug 14 mar 1
egor vincent e martz Aug 10 martz friends 1
News Pa. mostly transcends old - Rust Belt' label Aug 8 rusty trombone 1
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45

Lemoyne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance