Review: Kennedy Fried Chicken

Review: Kennedy Fried Chicken

Posted in the Lemoyne Forum

Chickenhead

Hanover, PA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I drove past this dump today and was just wondering if any decent human being has ever eaten there. I'm just curious about the food and the overall dining experience. Thanks.

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia

#2 Feb 16, 2013
If you're white you may want to keep on driving past this establishment. The Bullet-proof glass and crime-ridden surroundings is no big deal if you live in the area but if you're from the suburbs it's not an appealing location whatsoever.
dessie

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Wow
Junebug

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I be likin da chicken but dat hood is dangruss as a mofo. You likelee 2 git robbed on yo way out by sum hardcore hood rats and gangstas. Just b wear y'all cause it ain't no joke yo.

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia

#5 Mar 15, 2013
My review from a recent visit: great food, but totally ghetto-hood.

If you decide to patronize this business it might not be a bad idea to bring a weapon because getting mugged outside of this place is a real possibility.
oh yea

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Oh man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemoyne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinnacle health hospital 7 hr Concerned 1
Free money 21 hr noaa 3
Lying Donald Trump Jul 18 cab man 12
News Palmyra approves liquor license transfer (Mar '11) Jul 13 Dodgemtruck 19
Chad Robinson Jun 27 Hey Dumbass 4
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45
News Cumberland County man disappears from nudist ca... (May '15) May '15 nudistpersonalsorg 1

Lemoyne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lemoyne Mortgages