Private Stock meat company
Whistleblower

Holley, NY

#21 Feb 8, 2012
lenny wrote:
i've been a friend of earls for years he does not have 14 aliases he is not in any kind of legal or financial trouble to come on this site and post slander about someone I've known for 20 years and is an outstanding man is pathetic. I've been to his business and it's a good one and everything between him and his workers is legal documented and enforced learn a little bit before you make yourself look stupid.
http://www.ccpa.net/FAQ.aspx...

Maybe Lenny needs to do a little fact-checking before he uses terms like slander. Ahhhhhhhh live & learn!!!
Whistleblower

Holley, NY

#22 Feb 8, 2012
lenny wrote:
i've been a friend of earls for years he does not have 14 aliases he is not in any kind of legal or financial trouble to come on this site and post slander about someone I've known for 20 years and is an outstanding man is pathetic. I've been to his business and it's a good one and everything between him and his workers is legal documented and enforced learn a little bit before you make yourself look stupid.
Lenny, let me explain something to you that you might understand.

My son worked for your so-called "friend." My son was injured in one of his trucks while selling meat door-to-door. He was hospitalized. Now my son couldn't get worker's compensation insurance WHY you ask???? Because Mr. Ferguson isn't paying any worker's comp for these guys.......oh it doesn't end there.....he isn't paying any unemployment and withholding taxes or remitting taxes-wanna know WHY Lenny???????? Because there is NO PAYROLL. These guys cannot be 1099'd because they are not sub-contractors.
Daphne Varnes

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2012
Lol I love seeing this! My mother is bringing legal charges against that f*cken schmuck
Whistleblower

Holley, NY

#24 Feb 11, 2012
Daphne Varnes wrote:
Lol I love seeing this! My mother is bringing legal charges against that f*cken schmuck
Good!!! He's about to get a whole can of whoop-ass unleashed on him!!! Couldn't happen to a better guy!
Disappointed

Huntingdon, PA

#25 Feb 11, 2012
Yeah, I'm thinking that Chris is actually Matthew Daggett. His other partner that day was Gino Rechichi. Gino said his name was on my mother's check because Matthew couldn't cash them. Hmm...you might want to know, "chris" that my mother keeps asking why that meat is in her freezer. She has no idea how it got there. Did you happen to ask her what day it was? How about what year or who the president was? What about her name and address? She knows none of those things. You talked to her and took advantage of an 83 yr old person who was glad you stopped to visit. What a business man you are!! Bottom line...you, Earl, and Gino sold goods and services to someone in PA without a bill of sale and a three day right to cancellation. IT'S THE LAW IN PA. It's in the hands of the attorney general's office. And it's not over by a long shot.
Disappointed

Huntingdon, PA

#26 Feb 11, 2012
Daphne Varnes wrote:
Lol I love seeing this! My mother is bringing legal charges against that f*cken schmuck
So appropriate. I wonder if maybe there might be a class action suit!!!
Disappointed

Huntingdon, PA

#27 Feb 11, 2012
Whistleblower wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ccpa.net/FAQ.aspx...
Maybe Lenny needs to do a little fact-checking before he uses terms like slander. Ahhhhhhhh live & learn!!!
Lenny, you might want to disassociate yourself...there's a whole lot of stuff you don't seem to get about this guy and his shady tactics!
Whistleblower

Holley, NY

#28 Feb 12, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Yeah, I'm thinking that Chris is actually Matthew Daggett. His other partner that day was Gino Rechichi. Gino said his name was on my mother's check because Matthew couldn't cash them. Hmm...you might want to know, "chris" that my mother keeps asking why that meat is in her freezer. She has no idea how it got there. Did you happen to ask her what day it was? How about what year or who the president was? What about her name and address? She knows none of those things. You talked to her and took advantage of an 83 yr old person who was glad you stopped to visit. What a business man you are!! Bottom line...you, Earl, and Gino sold goods and services to someone in PA without a bill of sale and a three day right to cancellation. IT'S THE LAW IN PA. It's in the hands of the attorney general's office. And it's not over by a long shot.
Gino is my son and I agree with you 100%. Gino was bullshitted and lied to time & time again by these guys-----told what to do etc....when he came home at Christmas I had a bunch of questions for him and come to find out....everything about this business is either illeagal and/or unlawful. I instructed my son to go back to PA.....collect all of his paperwork from the accident he was in and get his caboose back to NY. He did. There are alot of people who have been and continue to be used and taken advantage of by this guy and his meat business. What goes around comes around!!!!
Denny

Perry, NY

#29 Feb 15, 2012
Just so every one knows, all of them, the owner, his brother, the money behind the front guy(the meat broker), and half the i.o.c's (independent contractors). They are all scumbags... Henrey doesnt own anything, thats why hes is in debt so far, the broker fronts him the trucks and the food. he probably is more worried about what he did with his shit last nite, yet really care about what he is selling. They go from city to city and set up for about 6-9 months, rip every one off and go on thier way .. they were in altoona 3 yrs ago,jamestown 2 yrs ago and now there,no worries they should be gone soon. By the way the beef thats says "chefs choice" on it is really stampede meats, the same companys thats had all the recalls, and the case sells to henry for about 60 dollars.
Layla

Fairfield, IA

#30 Feb 15, 2012
ok heres a question..if they are selling recalled meat..why us this alone not enough to get this outfit shut down and in trouble if its known and proven...seems alot is going on here that isnt legal
Whistleblower

Holley, NY

#31 Feb 15, 2012
Denny wrote:
Just so every one knows, all of them, the owner, his brother, the money behind the front guy(the meat broker), and half the i.o.c's (independent contractors). They are all scumbags... Henrey doesnt own anything, thats why hes is in debt so far, the broker fronts him the trucks and the food. he probably is more worried about what he did with his shit last nite, yet really care about what he is selling. They go from city to city and set up for about 6-9 months, rip every one off and go on thier way .. they were in altoona 3 yrs ago,jamestown 2 yrs ago and now there,no worries they should be gone soon. By the way the beef thats says "chefs choice" on it is really stampede meats, the same companys thats had all the recalls, and the case sells to henry for about 60 dollars.
http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/portal/ser... ;

For anyone who has purchased from Private Stock....go ahead and report.
denny

Perry, NY

#32 Feb 15, 2012
Layla wrote:
ok heres a question..if they are selling recalled meat..why us this alone not enough to get this outfit shut down and in trouble if its known and proven...seems alot is going on here that isnt legal
no, they fixed the problem a few years ago, but that doesnt mean the quality is that much better than it was. it the same frozen boxed meat you buy in walmart that says stampede on it.
Whisleblower

Holley, NY

#33 Mar 8, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Yeah, I'm thinking that Chris is actually Matthew Daggett. His other partner that day was Gino Rechichi. Gino said his name was on my mother's check because Matthew couldn't cash them. Hmm...you might want to know, "chris" that my mother keeps asking why that meat is in her freezer. She has no idea how it got there. Did you happen to ask her what day it was? How about what year or who the president was? What about her name and address? She knows none of those things. You talked to her and took advantage of an 83 yr old person who was glad you stopped to visit. What a business man you are!! Bottom line...you, Earl, and Gino sold goods and services to someone in PA without a bill of sale and a three day right to cancellation. IT'S THE LAW IN PA. It's in the hands of the attorney general's office. And it's not over by a long shot.
Is there any chance you can get a copy of the cancelled check your mom made out to Gino???? I will gladly give you the name of the investigator handling this matter. Please email me at [email protected]
Jill

Carlisle, PA

#34 Jun 1, 2012
I live in HUD housing and I was solicited this morning and actually bought meat from two men who came here with my food stamps. So now I am reading all of this and I am scared to eat this meat. You are telling me this meat is recalled? It is bad meat? I chose my own meat and looked at all the meat I purchased before purchasing it. I chose whatever I wanted. But now I am very worried. Am I going to have money taken off my card illegally in the future? Are me and my kids going to get sick from this meat? First off we have no soliciting signs posted here on every building and I think it is therefore illegal to enter the buildings and solicit. Maybe I am wrong.
Whisleblower

Holley, NY

#35 Jun 11, 2012
Jill wrote:
I live in HUD housing and I was solicited this morning and actually bought meat from two men who came here with my food stamps. So now I am reading all of this and I am scared to eat this meat. You are telling me this meat is recalled? It is bad meat? I chose my own meat and looked at all the meat I purchased before purchasing it. I chose whatever I wanted. But now I am very worried. Am I going to have money taken off my card illegally in the future? Are me and my kids going to get sick from this meat? First off we have no soliciting signs posted here on every building and I think it is therefore illegal to enter the buildings and solicit. Maybe I am wrong.
Jill, Contact the town officials you live in and ask them if Private Stock has a permit to sell in your area-if not report it.
Lenny

Pennsauken, NJ

#36 Aug 24, 2013
This is Lenny I've known him for 14 years but I never posted anything good or bad I would guess someone made this up an used my name
FYI

Reston, VA

#37 Oct 29, 2013
His father and uncle were arrested in the 50s in PA for running illegal health spa scams. Same deal, setup spa, sell to local. When done, close shop, leave town and go to the next one. Repeat...
Hurt

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Jun 10, 2014
The owner of Private Stock(Earl Ferguson) also has a partner and brother Kirk Ferguson running the same kind of scams out of Nottingham, Md this one is called Premier Steak and Seafood they misuse food stamps and take advantage of elderly and disabled people often refusing to refund money for inedible overpriced product. they refuse to refund within 3 days under ant circumstances even though they are required to. they will only exchange for more bad product. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD OR FOOD STAMP CARD #. Most of the sales people are not screened and had addiction and theft pasts. in some cases long term incarcerations for violent crimes. we have taken to phoning police if we see their trucks in our area because they do not have the required local permits to sell and the police ticket them or arrest them for various violations including driving without license, warrants etc.DO YOURSELF AND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD A FAVOR AND KEEP THEM AWAY
Disappointed wrote:
Two guys from this company just sold my elderly mother who is 83 yrs old with dementia,$480 of frozen meat. She can't turn on the stove. I don't think a company that does that should even be in business. It is just morally WRONG!
Hillary

Arlington, VA

#39 Mar 7, 2015
I am just curious if anyone knows if this has been taken care of yet. This just happend to my father different situation but basically the same result or outcome. I know these are old posts but please let me know. Thank you.
Well informed

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Apr 25, 2015
Funny his father and uncle never even lived or worked in pa so your all wrong . And good one Denny trying to slander him we all know that your the meat supplier and your mad because you don't get his business anymore ame as far as Gino's mom goes guess what your son was stealing checks and cashing them illegally so good try. Funny how years have gone by and earl is in no legal trouble . He doesn't need when workers comp or any of that shot because your son and everyone else was never employed by him . You get the food on consignment you are your own boss so to speak . You all are either uneducated or competitors and that's just pathetic that's what you resort to. Also your grandma has dementia she can not be left home alone fuck yard . She probably said she wanted it she just can't remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemoyne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PSP trooper charged with DUI, was Troop H spoke... Fri Gofigure 1
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 37
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov 27 Craig 3
Donald Trump for President ... and here's Why... Nov 26 seal 3
Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues) Nov '16 notclintoon 2
looking for W**d and other Pain relief Me des ? Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 2
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45

Lemoyne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lemoyne Mortgages