Thirteen arrested during Saturday gan...

Thirteen arrested during Saturday gang patrol in Cutler-Orosi

There are 39 comments on the Tulare Advance-Register story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Thirteen arrested during Saturday gang patrol in Cutler-Orosi. In it, Tulare Advance-Register reports that:

Detectives from the Tulare County Gang Suppression Unit arrested 13 people, gave out two citations and recovered several stolen items Saturday, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulare Advance-Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MR TROUBLE SCLXPG

United States

#28 Jun 6, 2012
Puro South Central Loco Parke
zCRAPAZ HA HA

Visalia, CA

#32 Feb 22, 2013
XUCX LEVA PUNXZ THERE NUTHING BITCX-MATE WANG$TERZ N OG$ NUTHING BT PUXXYZ ALL THEY REP IZ ba"$UR"a HA HA HA
mala suerte

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Apr 29, 2013
OGS GANG wrote:
chale aint no chaps in oros southside 13 orignals gang
plenty of sk in oros.recognize puto.you all up at the remate talkin bout me no bang,me paisa lol tcn vsl xiv shaaaa.farmero livin
Ivanhoe_Girl13

Dinuba, CA

#35 May 4, 2013
Who tf do you quys think you are tryna judqe the homies . Like for real each of them has a story . You don't know what they've been throuqh or why they do what they do . Like on the serio side . You quys are nobody to talk down on them . Everybody is entitled to their own opinion , but NOBODY has the riqht to judqe or talk down on somebody . You quys wanna call the homies low life's & stupid ? Think about yourself , nobody is perfect , so idk why you try to act like you are . & your stupid for even waistinq your time talkinq shitt over the net .
OG pv am da realizt

Visalia, CA

#36 Jun 4, 2013
All u kidz not keeping it real, lotz of zcittle babiez, ur parents should get spankd for not making u allz follow thru n not zwitchn zidez.. damn cutthroatz Jr drop-outz n u don't even know it...
LIL G

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jul 10, 2013
BPC ESO NSO HAVE IT IN CHECK MAKING SCRAPS DOWN TO THERE KNEES HAHA NORTE IS WHAT I BANG WAT SOME COME GET SOME BIG BAD VFC NORTE FARMAS WERE SCRAPS DONT EXCITED
Mr_Cumshine

San Leandro, CA

#39 Aug 3, 2013
mmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
agree with u so u a girl or guy?
RANKIN AND HIS THUGS. Are THEY Really That STUPID??
YES they are.

It appears that THEY really lack common sense or maturity, and suffer from a disease the medical profession calls "inflamed ego and arrogance". This disease causes extreme swelling of the head, shrinking of the brain in the cranial area, and arrogance reflected as invulnerability.

Just prior to the close of the Orange Cove City Council meeting on Wednesday, July 23, two of the attendees left the chamber. John Malos, Editor of the Orange Cove and Mountain Press, and Fred Hall, Publisher of the Times and four other local newspapers packed up their notebooks and went to their car in the parking lot.

It is reported that RANKIN took it upon themselves to instruct the Editor and Publisher of the only local newspaper that they considered recent newspaper stories to be all lies. MR RANKIN told the newspaper men to get out of town and change their attitude -- and it is assumed they want the content of recent reporting changed also.

"... and we are just the guys that can get the job done...", was part of the conversation. THE LAW was the chief spokesperson for the dynamic duo.

PEREZ filed a complaint with the Fresno County Sheriff's Deputy that was on duty in Orange Cove on the evening of July 23. "In all my years at work , I have never been threatened in that manner", he said after the confrontation had calmed.

Fred Hall with over 40 years of reporting on his resume, indicated the same conclusion.

The Sheriff's Department is still investigating, interviewing witnesses, and preparing the applicable reports. No charges have been filed at this time.
Mr_Cumshine

San Leandro, CA

#40 Aug 3, 2013
a7xfan wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life u wannabe
RANKIN AND HIS THUGS. Are THEY Really That STUPID??
YES they are.

It appears that THEY really lack common sense or maturity, and suffer from a disease the medical profession calls "inflamed ego and arrogance". This disease causes extreme swelling of the head, shrinking of the brain in the cranial area, and arrogance reflected as invulnerability.

Just prior to the close of the Orange Cove City Council meeting on Wednesday, July 23, two of the attendees left the chamber. John Malos, Editor of the Orange Cove and Mountain Press, and Fred Hall, Publisher of the Times and four other local newspapers packed up their notebooks and went to their car in the parking lot.

It is reported that RANKIN took it upon themselves to instruct the Editor and Publisher of the only local newspaper that they considered recent newspaper stories to be all lies. MR RANKIN told the newspaper men to get out of town and change their attitude -- and it is assumed they want the content of recent reporting changed also.

"... and we are just the guys that can get the job done...", was part of the conversation. THE LAW was the chief spokesperson for the dynamic duo.

PEREZ filed a complaint with the Fresno County Sheriff's Deputy that was on duty in Orange Cove on the evening of July 23. "In all my years at work , I have never been threatened in that manner", he said after the confrontation had calmed.

Fred Hall with over 40 years of reporting on his resume, indicated the same conclusion.

The Sheriff's Department is still investigating, interviewing witnesses, and preparing the applicable reports. No charges have been filed at this time.
KINGS

Visalia, CA

#41 Sep 1, 2013
that rite no bustas in my hood "IVANHOE" and "CAMPO"...but coming straight outta "VISAlIA v.SSK13" VISALIA THE CITY SS KINGS
VSLer

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Sep 11, 2013
KINGS wrote:
that rite no bustas in my hood "IVANHOE" and "CAMPO"...but coming straight outta "VISAlIA v.SSK13" VISALIA THE CITY SS KINGS
. Chinga tu madre pinche surado...didn't we just peel a wig back in campo?
NORTHERN HOMEBOY

United States

#44 Nov 5, 2013
Lets get this straite scraps for the last time VI$A has no scrap gang u punk bitc*s south west visa ur funny fake as$ gang say all u want VI$A is ran by northern homeboys we got leva park on the run and sucka side kings yeah write i been active for years and never came accros u levas . Much love to all the NORTHERN HOMEBOYS all accros the map keep that flame lit keep these levas on the run coming straite out of VI$A . Dont let these net bangers fool you .these levas no who runs the game they put shit out there so people can think diffrent haha still funny.
Shorty

Fresno, CA

#45 Nov 9, 2013
Marco wrote:
yah thats the WAY OROS Dose it WEST SIDE
Not Marco his name is meco's
VIsA ENE

United States

#46 Jan 15, 2014
anybody killa wrote:
Loco park 13 gang bk wask sswk vstk bustak puro LXP3 SOUTH WEST VISALIA LA-VIDA STREET
fake ass bitches haha cowards u foos aint about the funk we run u foos down all day haha fakes .N$V GANG
VIsA ENE

United States

#47 Jan 15, 2014
KINGS wrote:
haha there aint no sorry side in visa haha norte runs the show hahaN$V GANG BITCH
VISSALIA PARKERO

United States

#49 Dec 27, 2014
Loco park taking over vissalia dee only surenos whit a varrio in viss that's right wee got our terfff no busters in our varrio and if there is they scare to come out. can't hang in viss whit that big bad park gang
ogbadass

Tulsa, OK

#51 Dec 18, 2015
Nobody was talking sht when homie big bad spike was Out . Fcking internet bangerz
ogbadass

Tulsa, OK

#52 Dec 18, 2015
elepe
matt

Visalia, CA

#53 Jan 9, 2016
Chaps cant handel the funk they run like cowards visa SSKX3
matt

Visalia, CA

#54 Jan 9, 2016
Visalia might be infested with chaps but that dont mean shit when you guys are running like i said you fools are cowards that act tough in numbers f*ck your fake ass hoods VISA boy right here SSK gang come to my hood though homie and youll see how a real hood looks like . Locked down from block to block VISALIA to IVANHOE b*tch..... SOUTH SIDE KINGS V to the I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemon Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Nunes 13 hr Who 7
News Operation Baby Face snares nine in Tulare Count... Tue Allah is hell 9
Poll Tulare County Sheriff's Department Above The Law ? (Mar '15) Tue Who 55
tulare county grand jury complaints being cover... May 17 Who 3
Oneness VS Trinity debate (the trinty is a lie) (Nov '11) May 17 Who 14
Denise Castillo works at Visalia gardens May 13 Kitty cat 3
Is anybody out there May 6 Conversate 8

Lemon Cove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance