Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of ...

Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse

There are 151 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

A bitter family feud between mega-church pastor Bob Grenier and his estranged sons escalated this month with a son's claim in court papers that his father sexually molested him as a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

hashtag-WhoWould JesusSue

Nampa, ID

#105 Feb 21, 2013
LOL

#whoisanidiot
Who

Manteca, CA

#106 Feb 21, 2013
Just have to keep on hating, don't you?
It's what you eat for breakfast, apparently.
What about a twitter campaign is NOT hate campaigning, again?
Whowouldjesussue

Concord, CA

#107 Feb 22, 2013
BG never had a mega church and never will. His pulpit is broken and his legacy is being written by his own sons. The legacy of abuse ad corruption.

Stop the spin Who. The truth will set you free

#whowilljesussue.#whoisachildm olester #whoandbobsittinginatree #itsacommonthingtohaveaboyflin g #whoisnabla #whogofyourself
Whowouldjesussue

Visalia, CA

#108 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry Who, I got one of your # wrong. It should be #whoisnambla and..........#whogofyourself

Nampa, ID

#111 Feb 22, 2013
that is take your bait and fork over his $$$

Nampa, ID

#112 Feb 22, 2013
hey, i know you guys have to make a buck, i'd probably take the dumbasses $$$ too, i bet work gets slow for ya'all over there, economy's tight

Nampa, ID

#113 Feb 22, 2013
So, I'm guessing if it really is "cyberullying" and "hate campaigning" then BG and ya'all will have to sue about a zillion other folks who are actively campaigning to get the word out about the BG situation.

You guys have a lot of suing to do, no?

Bring it, there are a TON of first amendment attorneys lined up to take your $$$, it's just a shame that the $$ really comes from stupid sheep donors of BG and other pastors like him who give it thinking it's going to the Lord, when it's going to whatever BG wants to spend it on.

Nampa, ID

#115 Feb 22, 2013
The lawsuit has a really interesting dynamic that is shaping up: I think many will see just what a liar he is when the read his Declarations about himself as contrasted by the very evident information, data, hard black-and-white examples of the opposite of what he's saying.

Shows what a liar he is for all to see and how easily he lies, even in sworn court statements.

Nampa, ID

#116 Feb 22, 2013
it's either that, or it exposes how delusional and out of touch with reality he is. It's one or the other b/c the facts laid out show a HUGE contradiction in his story.

Nampa, ID

#117 Feb 22, 2013
btw: my name is #WhoWouldJesusSueCalvaryChapel Abusedotcom
Who

Manteca, CA

#118 Feb 22, 2013
What I would like the General Reader to consider is how terrible false allegations of all kinds are.
-
To falsely accuse someone of murder and then provide investigators with information implicating the person falsely accused
IS ILLEGAL. I'll say it again. ILLEGAL.
The exact analogue is here.
Bob has been vilified, tried and convicted in the court of public opinion like a murderer
AND NO EVIDENCE HAS SHOWN THAT HE MURDERED ANYONE.
-
And now Alex and a small few sycophants of his have taken to twitter and facebook, extending their accusations in divers directions, and if they worked for a veritable news organizations as reporters they'd be fired for subjecting the news organization to risk of lawsuit.
-
I wish that were the case....but in this case,
THEY ARE BLOGGERS.
Who

Manteca, CA

#119 Feb 22, 2013
If I were looking for another job, and I discovered that a former co-worker was going around telling every potential employer that I was a thief, that would be illegal and morally indefensible.
I would be walking around trying to find a job, wondering why no one would hire me, only to find out that people think I'm a thief because of some lies a co-worker told about me.
Those lies would keep me from meeting the moral, spiritual, economic and social requirements of life.
-
This is exactly the situation that Bob finds himself in, and through no fault of his own.
-
It makes me think that Alex is a disgusting piece of shit for goading his sheep of a gay brother to lie for the sake of Alex' hate campaign.
-
There are so many nasty consequences, and Alex has been ranting for years.
This is why I believe that Bob's lawsuit is completely justified, especially because he is not suing a brother in Christ, he is suing someone (Alex) that has made it his goal in life to destroy Bob.
This aggression will not stand. Donnie, mark it zero.

Nampa, ID

#126 Feb 23, 2013
Interview with the New York Times yesterday.

Interview on Google News site God Discussion next week.

Thank you Lord for the platform to address these important issues!
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Meridian, ID

#128 Feb 23, 2013
Weird how these abusive pastors try to make the victims the "bullies" and then sue to silence them

Won't work
Who

United States

#129 Feb 23, 2013
Calling yourself a victim doesn't mean you are a victim. You are constantly selling selling selling your position without producing any evidence beyond the hot air that escapes your fingers when you type your screed.
It will be interesting to see how you handle it when your son falsely accuses YOU of things you didn't do.
I guess you can avoid that by not making him shop at Miller's Outpost, right?
Who

Kent, WA

#130 Feb 23, 2013
Well Alex you are doing great. Keep up the good work. Stop the abuse.
My name is Who
Who

Visalia, CA

#132 Feb 24, 2013
My family and I were victims of BG's tyrannical leadership. Thank you Alex and others for standing up to this evil and speaking out.

My name is The Real Who.
Jim Jr

Visalia, CA

#133 Feb 25, 2013
Dang it Alex, just when's think you've been kicked out of PP, you sneak back in. How can I slowly sway their opinion when you keep exposing my lies. Dam it. Go away. I want what you have and I can do it better.

My name is Who.
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

#134 Mar 23, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
This isn't about anybody but Alex and his vendetta against his mom and dad.
Really. Who, the "who- hack" are you to tell us, the abused, what this is about. Every case that goes to the Supreme Court goes on a single case. The people of "V" town know what's up here.
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

#135 Mar 23, 2013
Who wrote:
If I were looking for another job, and I discovered that a former co-worker was going around telling every potential employer that I was a thief, that would be illegal and morally indefensible.
I would be walking around trying to find a job, wondering why no one would hire me, only to find out that people think I'm a thief because of some lies a co-worker told about me.
Those lies would keep me from meeting the moral, spiritual, economic and social requirements of life.
-
This is exactly the situation that Bob finds himself in, and through no fault of his own.
-
It makes me think that Alex is a disgusting piece of shit for goading his sheep of a gay brother to lie for the sake of Alex' hate campaign.
-
There are so many nasty consequences, and Alex has been ranting for years.
This is why I believe that Bob's lawsuit is completely justified, especially because he is not suing a brother in Christ, he is suing someone (Alex) that has made it his goal in life to destroy Bob.
This aggression will not stand. Donnie, mark it zero.
Stockton Who- you are such an ignorant fraud. If you have read the court papers for yourself then you would know the truth. Those that deal with this type of "soul murder" know when they hear authentic recountings of events. And if you really knew anything about "soul murder" then you would know that sometimes it takes years for the murder victum to be able to speak about it. Often the story comes out in pieces because of the life threating damage that has been done to the victum. You are disgusting and fake as fxxx. If you are doing this to defend BG you are just as guilty as he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemon Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows this guy? (Dec '14) 13 hr jayedizzy420 25
thinking of moving to Visalia,concerned about c... (Sep '11) Jul 1 Who 22
what happened? Jun 29 meee 1
Mario Diaz (Dec '14) Jun 27 bad ass lindse 22
News Media siege didna t reveal East Portervillea s ... Jun 23 Who 1
Lost keys n mall Jun 20 Nissan keys 1
News Gang sweep nets 14 arrests (Mar '09) Jun 17 Henry 35
More from around the web

Lemon Cove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE