Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
Who

Visalia, CA

#1421 Jan 31, 2013
Ya and Paul was only molested a little bit and exaggerated it over time. Just a little molestation goes along way.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1422 Jan 31, 2013
You've heard the phrase
'help a brother out.'
Alex schedules a meeting with lawyer Kelly Clark.
Kelly Clark pays for the plane ticket.
Paul tells Kelly Clark.
quid pro quo, gotta justify the plane ticket!
Gotta goad Alex into a lawsuit!
Help a brother out!
My name is Who.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1423 Feb 1, 2013
Who wrote:
You've heard the phrase
'help a brother out.'
Alex schedules a meeting with lawyer Kelly Clark.
Kelly Clark pays for the plane ticket.
Paul tells Kelly Clark.
quid pro quo, gotta justify the plane ticket!
Gotta goad Alex into a lawsuit!
Help a brother out!
My name is Who.
False, potentially defamatory and "hate campaign" and "cyber bullying" by your definition. And, "shameless speculating on a tragedy" by your definition.

my name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1424 Feb 1, 2013
Who wrote:
Why aren't you leading a campaign to change Idaho's laws that protect abusers, Alex?
Oh that's right. The person that wrote the laws doesn't have the last name Grenier.
It's a marathon, not a sprint, that's coming. Already spoken out locally about the issues and covered a local story about a reported molestation in a local CC and advocated for justice in that matter and shined a light on the situation.

I covered the Idaho CC molestations and I wrote an article critical of the Idaho judge in that case.

As usual, you are wrong, full of misinformation and full of bull.

I hereby order you and command you to use the empty box below to reply. Failure to do so shows you are weak and pathetic.

Nampa, ID

#1425 Feb 1, 2013
I spent a lot of time helping the Victims of the CC molestations in Idaho in their case. I gave as much information as I could to their attorneys and spent hours and hours of unpaid work in helping with information and answering questions however I could.

I was very disappointed with the Idaho judge's decision. I think we need stricter laws in Idaho with regards to child abuse.

I think the State should have better laws governing the churches and other orgs that have adults working with kids and I think they should have tougher punishments for child abusers in general.

To their credit, the Ada County/Boise Prosecutor is VERY much a Child Abuse Advocate and the office is very tough on Child Abuse and makes it a priority locally. I am very pleased to know that my immediate local area takes the Issue veyr seriously and is doing all they can to crack down on this terrible crime.
Who

Visalia, CA

#1426 Feb 1, 2013
Hey Alex, why you acking so cra cra? LOL. He just wants you to shut up so he don't have to be so nice anymore.

Men's Conferance is coming up on the 16th and court on the 19th, you'll be in to pickit.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1427 Feb 1, 2013
More salesmanship from you.
you says
"...I think the State should have better laws governing the churches and other orgs that have adults working with kids and I think they should have tougher punishments for child abusers in general..."
Who says
There you go again, answering questions that I DID NOT ASK.
And, there you go again STATING THE BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.
The point is, you weren't doing that BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR ABUSE VICTIMS IN IDAHO-you were doing it because YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN EFFECTIVE METHOD TO ATTACK YOUR FATHER.
-
How about, instead of attacking your father, you start a website dedicated to changing the victim-discriminatory statutes in the state you call home (Kosnoff's words, not mine)?
you says
"...I was very disappointed with the Idaho judge's decision. I think we need stricter laws in Idaho with regards to child abuse...."
Who says
And once again, the question you haven't answered....What are you, Alex, DOING make the laws against abuse in Idaho more strict?
If you are doing something to achieve that end, what exactly are you doing?
If you are NOT doing anything to achieve that end, why are you doing nothing?
I understand you helping the victims to help your campaign against Chuck Smith and Bob Grenier---it just seems to me that you only help someone when helping them will serve YOUR STATED GOAL of attacking and making life more difficult for Chuck Smith and Bob Grenier.
Why do you help people if and only if helping them serves your ends?
If you cared about victims of abuse as much as you say, it seems you would be expending effort to change the victim-discriminatory body of law in the state in which you live.
Just a thought.
My name is Who.
My name is Who

Helendale, CA

#1428 Feb 1, 2013
You appear to be an employee or close friend of the Greniers and their church. What you do not appear to be is a concerned citizen or defender of free speech.

Everyone reading or participating in this topic should keep things in perspective when interacting with this person. Your facts or opinions will never be heard by him. He is not interested in a dialogue.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1429 Feb 1, 2013
you says
"...appear to be an employee or close friend..."
Who says
Well, what's that saying about appearances being deceiving? Fact is, I am a concerned citizen, I am a practitioner of constitutionally-protected free speech.
I am also a neo-Luddite, as well as being a Christian.
you says
"... Your facts or opinions will never be heard by him. He is not interested in a dialogue..."
Who says
That has been precisely my experience in dealing with Alex. If you don't agree with him totally regarding everything he types, he accuses you of being part of Camp Bob or other nonsense.
Alex cannot wrap his head around the fact that disagreement between brothers is possible. Alex wants to be the only fount of truth.
Problem is, Alex isn't exactly consistent, and if there is one thing I love about truth, it is that it is ALWAYS consistent!
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1430 Feb 1, 2013
Another fact, that just happens to be the truth....
I am neither an employee nor a close friend.
I am Who.
Who to Bob, Who to Alex, Who to you, too. WooWho!
in the know

Mountain Ranch, CA

#1431 Feb 1, 2013
Please to anyone reading this blog, do not respond or even take note of Who. Ignore the pathetic individual. Who is a tool of the Enemy spewing nonsensical trash. Who has shown up on several cenral vally blogs, always the same MO; nothing constructive to say, just pure evil.Ignore Who; the deranged individual probably will not go away, until committed, but don't give Who the satisfaction of believing anyone reads the garbage.
Who

Visalia, CA

#1432 Feb 1, 2013
Ah, you get me. You honestly get me. It brings a tear. :')
Who

Manteca, CA

#1433 Feb 1, 2013
you says
"...do not respond or even take note of Who..."
Who says
Way to respond to valid criticism! If a cop gives you a speeding ticket, do you not respond?
I'm giving you tickets for poor thinking and nefarious hate campaigning.
you says
"... Ignore the pathetic individual...."
Who says
Thanks for the insult!
you says
"... Who is a tool of the Enemy spewing nonsensical trash..."
Who says
Thanks for the insult!
you says
"...Who has shown up on several cenral vally blogs, always the same MO;..."
Who says
Not true. I post at topix.com . I COULD be engaging on facebook, but I believe that topix.com is the only one I've been called to contribute to.
you says
"... just pure evil.Ignore Who..."
Who says
What a way to go through life! Come across someone you disagree with? Just ignore them! If you really wanted to ignore Who, you would not have posted this at topix.com .
you says
"...the deranged individual probably will not go away, until committed..."
Who says
Thanks for the insult!
you says
"... don't give Who the satisfaction of believing anyone reads the garbage..."
Who says
You posting this gives me the satisfaction of believing people read my "garbage." I mean, after all, YOU are posting here telling others to ignore me. Therefore, there are people that read here, and they likely don't ignore me.
My guess is that I have accrued followers that communicate their dissatisfaction with Alex TO ALEX.
I'll bet some people cut and paste my words into e-mails they send Alex, just to prove to themselves that yes, Alex does indeed ignore valid opposing viewpoints.
Alex probably spent many years ignoring his father's valid opposing viewpoints.
I mean, that's what the parent/child relationship is all about, right?
My name is Who.
Who to Bob, Who to Alex, Who to you. WooWho!

Nampa, ID

#1434 Feb 2, 2013
Who/canard said, "it just seems to me that you only help someone when helping them will serve YOUR STATED GOAL of attacking and making life more difficult for Chuck Smith and Bob Grenier.
Why do you help people if and only if helping them serves your ends?"

I'll help anyone I can and have helped many, but I'm one person and I have the right to focus on what I want and get involved in what I want.

I have a heart for those victimized by the toxic and abusive CC dynamic. I know what it's like from first-hand experience and not you or anyone else gets to dictate how I decide and who I decide to focus on or help or shine a light on.

Victims of Jerry Sandusky have the right to focus on Jerry Sandusky as well as advocate against abuse in however they see fit.

Victims of Bernie Madoff have the right to focus on Bernie Madoff and advocate against being conned financially however they see fit.

Victims of Child Abuse have the right to tell their story and focus on their abuser and advocate against Child Abuse however they see fit.

The issue is my first amendment rights and the stuff being true and that I have not defamed or committed actual malice and we are confident we will prove that in court (which is the governing authority and the arbiter on this matter, not you).

You don't get to tell Victims of abuse when, who, where, and how they are allowed to speak out. You are an anonymous nothing and all you can do is

...post in that box below provided by topix ;-)

Nampa, ID

#1435 Feb 2, 2013
and my name is...

calvary
chapel
abuse
dot
com
Who

Manteca, CA

#1436 Feb 2, 2013
Of course, but all I'm saying is that it is highly relevant and telling that victims of abuse are chewed up and spit out in the courthouse around the corner from your house, but you would rather campaign against someone three states away.
And that person three states away shares your last name.
When taken with your grossly incorrect predictions regarding the Idaho lawsuit, I thought you'd be surprised by that case's outcome.
And if that outcome is common in Idaho, and the lawyer will never take another similar case in Idaho, it seems you have problems relevant to your mission purpose much closer to home.
But you'd rather attack someone that shares your last name.
And I think that is telling.
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1437 Feb 2, 2013
Do people in SNAP only pursue their target? No...they are concerned with system-wide action. Your typing only extends as far as the last name Grenier.
It would just be nice to see more principles at work instead of mere "restitution" for babymamadrama.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1438 Feb 2, 2013
some website says
"...Actual malice is based on what the defendant was actually thinking at the time he published the defamatory statement..."
Who says
You know, Alex? Given your diarrhea-mouth, this isn't going to be as insurmountable as you are making it sound.

Nampa, ID

#1439 Feb 2, 2013
Untrue, more misinformation and spin from you.

I'm confident in a just result and look forward to reporting it.

My name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom

and you can use the box provided by topix below to exercise your first amendment rights and to continue your professed "goal" of getting me to stop exercising my first amendment right on topix

Nampa, ID

#1440 Feb 2, 2013
Again, your weak grasp (I don't think it can even be called a grasp since you have demonstrated no real understanding) of the law is comical.

This will go down as another in the list of "wrong" you've been for years now.

If someone could harness your being "wrong" and turn it into energy...we could solve the world's energy problems and our dependence on foreign oil.

Box, below, it's waiting for you! You know you want to!!! Give into your urges!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemon Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Sisk- possible child molester 1 hr neo 7
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr snod grass 200,933
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr happy hour 15,991
Interesting Facts 10 hr Who 15
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr GOP bull 2,265
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
Visalia man sentenced for attempted murder of wife Sep 11 Who 1
•••
•••
•••

Lemon Cove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lemon Cove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE