Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I was given a $200.00 Walmart debit card for a favor I did for someone 3 months ago. I didn't use it for 3 months and found out I was charged $3.00 a month fee. Now it worth $12.00 less than the $200.00. I told the person who gave it to me and they said they were charged $3.00 to buy it. So this Walmart makes interest off the $200.00 but charges $3.00 a month? How many people are falling for this scam? Sounds like Arnold Mo. and the red light cameras that can't prove who was driving, all in the sake of making money. I will not spend my money in Arnold or use a Walmart anywhere.
Hickory

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

If you did not use it for 3 months, and were charged $3/month, then it seems it would be worth $9.00 less than the $200 (which is $191) not $12 less, because 3 x 3 = 9, not 12.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

thanks for the math lesson from Atlanta, Ga
Marcus

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Can I give you my address so that you can mail me that $200.000 Walmart debit card that you aren't going to use?
Consumer

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

It was 4 months not 3, my mistake. Just saying it seems to be a ripoff.
MLB

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

It clearly states the fees the card has. Wal-Mart does Not make that money for the monthly $3 fee Greendot does.
Y hate on Arnold

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

And what does Arnold have to do with this? As an Arnold resident I ask you to kindly MOVE! We don't need any more idiots living here!
Really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

UM for your information most gift cards do that !!!!!!!!!! Wow Really Arnold has the only Walmart in the Country now? Arnold has nothing to do with the regulations put on that cart you Ding Dong!!!!
Bobby

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

All the fat people in walmart make me sick. They are always riding around on those scooters and loading up the little baskets with junk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lemay Discussions

Search the Lemay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kim mills 1 hr find my friend 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,140
Odd Building off Telegraph in Lemay 3 hr Mary 1
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr dear guest 18,909
a victory for common sense government 5 hr Who Says She Is Dumb 72
Dohacks murder in the 60's or 70's at Lindbergh (Oct '12) 17 hr To Retired 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lemay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lemay People Search