who do you support in Rock Ambulance ...
Rootin tootin

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 22, 2012
Jansen and meenach are the most qualified for the positions in my opinion. What's better than paramedics with higher education coming back to help ensure we have great service. Both are supported by the league of women voters in have seen too.

Jansen was not involved in any gate dispute and lives no where near the gate in question. Ambrose crossing.

No matter who you support, Please Vote.
get your facts straight

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Mar 23, 2012
Charlene Jansen has nothing to do with the fire dept, fire marshall or gates. She is a long time paramedic, has a degree in EMS management and is supported by Tri-County PAC and local 2665 along with Dean Meenach for the board. Both have incredible amount of experience and knowledge about the EMS system that no current board member has.
Hellow

Arnold, MO

#23 Mar 23, 2012
How come Dean is no longer a paramedic? Those who can, do, those who can't, teach. There has to be more to the story. You don't just stop being a paramedic, there has to be a reason.
Rootin tootin

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 23, 2012
Hellow wrote:
How come Dean is no longer a paramedic? Those who can, do, those who can't, teach. There has to be more to the story. You don't just stop being a paramedic, there has to be a reason.
If you read his bio in the post, it says he also is a practicing nurse. I believe he is also a textbook author. So I believe that this adage doesn't apply to him. Would you worry about a nurse who is now a doctor or pharmacist?
get your facts straight

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Mar 23, 2012
Many paramedics go on to further their education and experience by becoming RN's CRNA's, PA's and educators. Working as a medic in the field is extremely taxing on their bodies, minds, family and lives. In the field of Emergency Medicine you will often find that those who do well also teach it.
the King

Arnold, MO

#26 Mar 23, 2012
Get these facts straight. The existing ambulance district is playing games with the calls in the Arnold Commons and are hiding the numbers. The current board needs to go. Randy Crisler knows it and exposed it, Steve Ott knows it and hides it. These guys owe a pass through to the city of Arnold to pay off the TIF bonds. The entire project has helped the entire community to double digit tax revenues while the rest of the area languishes. The treasurer said also that the entire county only turned out a 5% increase. The city of Arnold is carrying the ball for the entire county. It's time the ambulance district paid its fair share. It's time the people who claim the sky, I mean rec center, is falling speak the truth and that is the city is doing pretty damned well right now and their stories of stopping the madness is bullscat politics.
Jean

Arnold, MO

#27 Mar 23, 2012
the King wrote:
Get these facts straight. The existing ambulance district is playing games with the calls in the Arnold Commons and are hiding the numbers. The current board needs to go. Randy Crisler knows it and exposed it, Steve Ott knows it and hides it. These guys owe a pass through to the city of Arnold to pay off the TIF bonds. The entire project has helped the entire community to double digit tax revenues while the rest of the area languishes. The treasurer said also that the entire county only turned out a 5% increase. The city of Arnold is carrying the ball for the entire county. It's time the ambulance district paid its fair share. It's time the people who claim the sky, I mean rec center, is falling speak the truth and that is the city is doing pretty damned well right now and their stories of stopping the madness is bullscat politics.
As a resident of Imperial and NOT Arnold I do not want my tax dollars that I voted to go to the Ambulance district to go to Arnold to pay off their loan. I'm sorry they (and Randy Crisler was one of those) got themselves in debt that they need help paying off but my taxes that are paid to the ambulance district were never listed on a ballet to help pay off City debt. Sorry but I disagree with you! The City and Randy Crisler was one of those has threatened to take the ambulance district to court over this. Do so already, if the City of Arnold thinks it has a case. Randy Crisler ran for that board for one reason and one reason only. And really, his name shouldn't have even been allowed on a ballet due to back taxes owed but thanks to the Jefferson County Labor PAC they paid it for him. It helps to be friends with Phillip Amato and Bart Velesco.
Davis

Arnold, MO

#28 Mar 23, 2012
the King wrote:
Get these facts straight. The existing ambulance district is playing games with the calls in the Arnold Commons and are hiding the numbers. The current board needs to go. Randy Crisler knows it and exposed it, Steve Ott knows it and hides it. These guys owe a pass through to the city of Arnold to pay off the TIF bonds. The entire project has helped the entire community to double digit tax revenues while the rest of the area languishes. The treasurer said also that the entire county only turned out a 5% increase. The city of Arnold is carrying the ball for the entire county. It's time the ambulance district paid its fair share. It's time the people who claim the sky, I mean rec center, is falling speak the truth and that is the city is doing pretty damned well right now and their stories of stopping the madness is bullscat politics.
King, you my fellow are misinformed. The City of Arnold is Carrying nothing but a big fat pile of debt that others are paying off.
the King

Arnold, MO

#29 Mar 24, 2012
No that is not what I see at all. The city is paying its bills where others around are not able to do so. This is not Crestwood. This is a nice productive community.
The Queen

Arnold, MO

#30 Mar 24, 2012
the King chooses not to see the big pile of debt. the King cannot see all the debt being carried for the Recreation Center which is over $14 million. the King chooses not to see the the debt being carried for Pomme Creek golf course which is over $4 million. the King chooses not to see the money taken out of the Strawberry Creek Nature Reserve fund that, because it was collected from sales taxes, will have to be returned to the fund it was removed from. the King does not see the streets that are in dire need of repair, along with the needed sewer repairs and some storm water projects that are quite long overdue. the King only looks at the part of the story that is good and is income, he does not look at what needs to be fixed and the bills that have to be paid. the King is like an ostrich and has his head buried in the sand.
The Queen

Arnold, MO

#31 Mar 24, 2012
the King wrote:
Get these facts straight. The existing ambulance district is playing games with the calls in the Arnold Commons and are hiding the numbers. The current board needs to go. Randy Crisler knows it and exposed it, Steve Ott knows it and hides it. These guys owe a pass through to the city of Arnold to pay off the TIF bonds. The entire project has helped the entire community to double digit tax revenues while the rest of the area languishes. The treasurer said also that the entire county only turned out a 5% increase. The city of Arnold is carrying the ball for the entire county. It's time the ambulance district paid its fair share. It's time the people who claim the sky, I mean rec center, is falling speak the truth and that is the city is doing pretty damned well right now and their stories of stopping the madness is bullscat politics.
There is no pass-through owed to anyone by the ambulance district. They were smart enough not to sign on to that travesty. It doesn't matter how many calls they receive from the Commons area, what matters is the rest of the county taxpayers don't need to be footing the bill for Arnold's expansion and development. The citizens who pay their tax bills that include Rock Township do not owe taxes to Arnold or they would be billed directly, so don't try to go behind their backs and take it by force. It's time Arnold pays it's debts and quits duping the people by patting them on the head and saying everything is all right. All the past problems and debt need to be cleaned up before we start making any new messes.
the King

Arnold, MO

#32 Mar 24, 2012
Thanks Doris for your insite.
The Queen

Arnold, MO

#33 Mar 24, 2012
Do you mean insight?
the best

Camdenton, MO

#34 Mar 26, 2012
Clark Clark Clark she has my vote
Rootin tootin

Chicago, IL

#35 Mar 27, 2012
the best wrote:
Clark Clark Clark she has my vote
What is the reason that you support Clark so strongly?
the best

Chicago, IL

#36 Mar 29, 2012
Rootin tootin wrote:
<quoted text>What is the reason that you support Clark so strongly?
for starter she is a godly women and she has the best intrust for everyone she goes up and beyond for people and She my aunt
cards fan

Dallas, TX

#37 Mar 30, 2012
the best wrote:
<quoted text>for starter she is a godly women and she has the best intrust for everyone she goes up and beyond for people and She my aunt
All I can say is "wow"
union member

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Mar 30, 2012
Carpenters union has endorsed Dean Meenach and Charles Huey. I will vote with my union.
Pointing Out Sheep

Arnold, MO

#39 Mar 30, 2012
Thank God, there is not an abundance of union members like you that are registered to vote in this area! Charles Huey has got to be one of the most ill-informed candidates to ever run for public office! The man wants to give free ambulance rides. He hasn't got a clue as to what GASB accounting practices are and is trying to claim the district isn't using them when, in fact, they have been using them for years. Dean couldn't win with the union endorsement last year, so go ahead prove you are as big of an idiot as Baby Huey and vote for him, hopefully you will again forget how to color in the circles while you're at the polls.
union member

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Mar 30, 2012
What wrong bob just mad that you did not get the endorsement. That is because, the union is tired of you cry baby crap. If you do not get you way you run to the AFL-CIO or Labor Council to get them to over turn it. Why don't you do the city and the unions a favor get out of politics and stay out. We do not like you, we think you are nuts, and go join the Doris camp. Oh that right you already have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lemay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is fenton a racist city 5 hr No Problem 2
Three Black ladies harrased at Toys R Us (Dec '15) Wed Colby Raines 6
Fox 2 News anna elise parks lookalike Stratford... Tue Red Crow 5
Trolling for losers on Topix (Dec '15) Tue captain schmuck 2
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Jul 24 Back Again 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jul 23 Just Saying 1,480
News Chick-fil-A Turned Away (Mar '11) Jul 22 Back Again 29

Lemay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lemay Mortgages