Police bust heroin ring

Police bust heroin ring

There are 10 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Police bust heroin ring. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

About 203 doses of heroin and nearly $2,000 cash were seized from a Leland, N.C. residence Tuesday, which resulted in three arrests and one issued warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

ok what ever

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 18, 2008
ok now where do i get my smack
inletrebel

Summerville, SC

#2 Sep 18, 2008
ok what ever wrote:
ok now where do i get my smack
I think Buckwheat is still selling at the clubhouse!
Mike Oxbhig

Havelock, NC

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Wow...Im really surprised they were black guys. Thats almost never the case...
kobalt

Laurinburg, NC

#4 Sep 18, 2008
where do they come up with these names?
Cosmic Justice

Ladson, SC

#5 Sep 18, 2008
These people are all Harley owners according to police reports. It makes sense. The criminal element of Harley riders is also strongly correlated to the illegal drug trade according to the F.B.I. And you wonder why we want to get rid of them. 1% my a s s . More like 50.1%
Savvy Investor

Ladson, SC

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Yeah it figures as much. Makes sense that the criminals who ride Harleys, too stupid to know and recognize the quality of Japanese bikes, would trade heroin at the same time. QS 9001 proves it.
Old Jim 70

Conway, SC

#7 Sep 18, 2008
Certainly looks like the Brunswic County Sheriff's Department is doing a fine job.
Wagner

Conway, SC

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Cosmic Justice wrote:
These people are all Harley owners according to police reports. It makes sense. The criminal element of Harley riders is also strongly correlated to the illegal drug trade according to the F.B.I. And you wonder why we want to get rid of them. 1% my a s s . More like 50.1%
That's the dumbest statement I've heard in days. The Police Report says nothing of the kind. You obviouly don't know anything about Harleys, nothing at all about Herion, and even less about 1% bikers. You should shut up before it gets you in trouble.
Wagner

Conway, SC

#9 Sep 18, 2008
Savvy Investor wrote:
Yeah it figures as much. Makes sense that the criminals who ride Harleys, too stupid to know and recognize the quality of Japanese bikes, would trade heroin at the same time. QS 9001 proves it.
I stand corrected. YOU have made the dumbest statement thus far. The only reason you bought a rice burner is because you couldn't afford a Harley, and even if you could buy an old one, you obviously don't know how to wrench it, so you buy a plastic Jap bike. As far as Heroin is concerned, you wouldn't know it if you held it in your hand.
Uncle John

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#10 Sep 18, 2008
Execute the trash now, stop wating tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Accessorize a Room (Sep '15) Jul 11 Amara 9
News NAACP joins chorus calling for re-do of March e... Jul 7 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Chad Micah Harcus (Aug '07) Jul 5 rayko 21
Audiolab's Richard Schmetterer is a nasty old man Jun '16 Hesin269 1
News Next phase of Leland's diverging diamond projec... Apr '16 mdc 1
Lincoln Place Circle Townhomes, Not Peaceful (Nov '14) Sep '15 Sandra Theriaque 2
getting rid of mexicans (Jul '14) Jul '15 american 2

Leland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leland Mortgages