Police bust heroin ring

Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

About 203 doses of heroin and nearly $2,000 cash were seized from a Leland, N.C. residence Tuesday, which resulted in three arrests and one issued warrant.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
ok what ever

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

ok now where do i get my smack
inletrebel

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

ok what ever wrote:
ok now where do i get my smack
I think Buckwheat is still selling at the clubhouse!
Mike Oxbhig

Burgaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Wow...Im really surprised they were black guys. Thats almost never the case...
kobalt

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

where do they come up with these names?
Cosmic Justice

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

These people are all Harley owners according to police reports. It makes sense. The criminal element of Harley riders is also strongly correlated to the illegal drug trade according to the F.B.I. And you wonder why we want to get rid of them. 1% my a s s . More like 50.1%
Savvy Investor

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Yeah it figures as much. Makes sense that the criminals who ride Harleys, too stupid to know and recognize the quality of Japanese bikes, would trade heroin at the same time. QS 9001 proves it.
Old Jim 70

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Certainly looks like the Brunswic County Sheriff's Department is doing a fine job.
Wagner

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Cosmic Justice wrote:
These people are all Harley owners according to police reports. It makes sense. The criminal element of Harley riders is also strongly correlated to the illegal drug trade according to the F.B.I. And you wonder why we want to get rid of them. 1% my a s s . More like 50.1%
That's the dumbest statement I've heard in days. The Police Report says nothing of the kind. You obviouly don't know anything about Harleys, nothing at all about Herion, and even less about 1% bikers. You should shut up before it gets you in trouble.
Wagner

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Savvy Investor wrote:
Yeah it figures as much. Makes sense that the criminals who ride Harleys, too stupid to know and recognize the quality of Japanese bikes, would trade heroin at the same time. QS 9001 proves it.
I stand corrected. YOU have made the dumbest statement thus far. The only reason you bought a rice burner is because you couldn't afford a Harley, and even if you could buy an old one, you obviously don't know how to wrench it, so you buy a plastic Jap bike. As far as Heroin is concerned, you wouldn't know it if you held it in your hand.
Uncle John

Sunset Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Execute the trash now, stop wating tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Leland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••