First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Charlestown, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2010
I've been on a waiting list for a booth at the Peddler's Mall in Middletown(Louisville) for 6 months. I am at Rough River every weekend...thinking about getting a booth at Vendors' Village.I'd love to hear from anyone with a booth there...is it worth it?
Booth renter

Burkesville, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Yes I highly recomend that you rent a booth at Vinders Village. I have had a booth since the day it opened and I have done extremely well there. I didn't know the owners before I rented the booth but I have gotten to know them and they are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet.
old walmart renter

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2010
used to have a booth when it was traderbakers. it was a big waste of time. i rented 5 booths and never did much good with it. There was a thief there and the girl was convicted and fired. I lost alot of money in the setup of booths and rental. im not set up there now, but i hope for everyones sake that it gets better. The guy that runs it tried to get me to rent there now, but i said no, its a big risk and alot of money to be lost. There has been so many name/owner changes that alot of people dont like to shop there.
Booth renter

Burkesville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2010
old walmart renter wrote:
used to have a booth when it was traderbakers. it was a big waste of time. i rented 5 booths and never did much good with it. There was a thief there and the girl was convicted and fired. I lost alot of money in the setup of booths and rental. im not set up there now, but i hope for everyones sake that it gets better. The guy that runs it tried to get me to rent there now, but i said no, its a big risk and alot of money to be lost. There has been so many name/owner changes that alot of people dont like to shop there.
I am sorry that you had a bad experience at Traderbakers. But this is not Traderbakers. It is totally different. Since you said that you don't have a booth there why would you get on here and try to discourage anyone from renting a booth. Since you said that you had 5 booths I know who you are and i didn't think you were that type of person. But I guess I know that now.
Curious

Charlestown, IN

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sounds like it's worth giving it a shot. If shop lifting proves to be a huge problem I will find a place at home to consign my stuff. Thanks again!
Wrong

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2010
Curious wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sounds like it's worth giving it a shot. If shop lifting proves to be a huge problem I will find a place at home to consign my stuff. Thanks again!
Why don't you keep your ass and your shit in louisville?If you are dumb enough watch out for ruby lieman i mean layman
City Woman

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you keep your ass and your shit in louisville?If you are dumb enough watch out for ruby lieman i mean layman
Wrong, how many teeth are you missing? You damn hillbilly.
HAHAHAHAHA

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2010
City Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
You go city girl givem hel- ain't many around these parts with teeth!! If you want a booth there go for it, it seems pretty good to me. Stealing goes on anywhere and if the girl was fired and there are new owners there shouldn't be a problem. This place is full of hillbillys, toothless ones, LOL LOL LOL LMAO> funny!!

Since: Sep 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2010
I have all of my teeth, but flea markets are a huge guilty pleasure of mine. There are plenty of interesting, humorous, and nostalgic items there. Go for it. The place has too much empty space to begin with. We need more booths.
Wrong

Sonora, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2010
City Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the ones I left in your daughter's ass
City Woman

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Just the ones I left in your daughter's ass
People like you truly are the reason why so many people view Kentucky as a mess of inbreds on welfare. I'm sure you are perfectly content with living off other's hard earned money too. I suppose you can not help it, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I feel very sorry for your children/nieces/nephews, whichever you choose to call your offspring with your sister.
Wrong

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2010
City Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you truly are the reason why so many people view Kentucky as a mess of inbreds on welfare. I'm sure you are perfectly content with living off other's hard earned money too. I suppose you can not help it, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I feel very sorry for your children/nieces/nephews, whichever you choose to call your offspring with your sister.
NOW WHO HAS A BAD MIND SIS?YOU KNOW I MARRIED YOUR MOM.FRIDAY NIGHT IS OURS AND YOUR TWO DAUGHTERS.
April

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2013
I been in Vendors Village and there is a lot of empty booths and usually in November all booths are rented. I counted at least 30 booths that are empty and maybe more I just stop counting. I ask someone what was going on they said that vendors are moving out due to managment problems dont know if that the problem or not but there got to something going on there.
True

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2013
We'll there is alot of stealing going on in there. . And I really do think they need to watch more. It's really not right I can see little things going out but big things that can't fit in purses I really don't know how that happens. But there is stealing every place you go to. They just need to keep an eye out a little more. But people go to Walmart and push carts full of stuff out but a fleamarket they should know cause they pass them. It's hard you just can't put small things in there cause if it fits in there purse it's fine.
abc

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2013
someone told me they had furniture gone out of their booth and they found out employees were letting friends change prices that's just what a vender told me I had a booth out there was missing a lot of stuff some stuff was found broken they don't care at any of those places it is kind of risky
joe

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2013
Yes it is really risky right now they have poor management. Vendorsvillage was a good place but now no one take interested in the place. I hope they wake up and see what the problem is before all vendors move out and i mean the good vendors.
Killemwitkindnes s

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2013
Stealing. Lots of it. Debbie Ward Saltsman got caught stealing. From various booths. Its sad. I'm sure there will be more theifs to be found out.
wasaregular

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2013
I went out there this morning, couldn't park. I left and until they get parking I won't be back. I've been a customer of many of the sellers for probably 10 yrs but I'm done unless they get parking somewhere somehow!!!
True

Columbia, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2013
Some of this is true they are really bad on shoplifting but that's every place. There gonna gave people start walking around around catching them. And do have cameras know that they can watch people. So that's good they have been catching alot there was 3 got caught the other day out there. And they have the right to search large bags to. And they have been doing it. They was a girl had her kids in a cart sitting on things went out and they got her so maybe it will be a better place
True

Columbia, KY

#20 Nov 25, 2013
True true!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really you a 7 min Read 1
mike bowman 29 min U funny 6
New Biker Cub running MC. 41 min Todd42754 52
anthony nash 53 min somebody 3
vendors village is closing 55 min Todd42754 5
Tiffany wenner 1 hr Kennedy 11
Shaun Payton 7 hr boo 4
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web