Next Last
yeauknowit

Greensburg, KY

#1 May 30, 2009
what about him
WTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 30, 2009
Yea what about him???? He's a good boy and what does he do to neone to get his name on here???? Who are ya yeauknowit? Chicken sh*t!
yeauknowit

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2009
WTH wrote:
Yea what about him???? He's a good boy and what does he do to neone to get his name on here???? Who are ya yeauknowit? Chicken sh*t!
who are you
WTH

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2009
who ru???????
Brittany

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2009
What about him? I dated him for 3 months and hes a good boy! He dont do anything for him to have his name on here.
yeauknowit

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2009
Brittany wrote:
What about him? I dated him for 3 months and hes a good boy! He dont do anything for him to have his name on here.
well he never has a girlfriend
margo

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2009
apparently u don't either or u'd get a life an take ur gf out instead of hiding behind a computer talking about ppl.....

“jake carter”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 18, 2009
thats my cousin hes pretty cool
bullsh-t

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2009
hey yeauknow it! thats my brother, is there a problem with him or something ud like to share with ur name? or u jus gonna mouth about him?
kylie

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Sean is awesome!! He is a very good boy! And apparentally you dont know nothing about him consider he has a girlfriend now name taylor! Leave him alone!!

Sean i love you lil bro! Im excited about you being in my wedding!
Taylor

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2009
Sean Newton has to be one of best/amazing people i have ever met.And whoever thinks anything else can kiss Butt!
jordan decker

Rineyville, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2010
i hate that crusty tooth sob he is a worthless piece of sh4t that has moma to buy what ever he wants and tells everyone he wrks for it
jordan decker

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2010
hes gay with cody embrey
sean newton

Coxs Creek, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2010
i wish my mom would buy me everything cause then i wouldnt be drivin the piece of shit i drive now and i never dne shit to you and i have worked for everything and if your gna talk shit about somebody spell there name right
Tiffany

Lubbock, TX

#16 Dec 4, 2010
All im gna say is you apparently dk him at all if u think hes never got a gf. Hes by far gay. You jealous cause he hangs round with cody or something? Grow up please!
Tiffany

Lubbock, TX

#17 Dec 4, 2010
Sorry my phone doesnt always do wat i want it to do...that was meant to say By far NOT gay!!!!
will johnson

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2010
jordan decker wrote:
i hate that crusty tooth sob he is a worthless piece of sh4t that has moma to buy what ever he wants and tells everyone he wrks for it
i hope jordan kicks your ass krusty tooth
umm

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2010
Is this the sean that is about 30?
toyou

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2010
tasha uses him for his money
johnboy

Leitchfield, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2010
jordan will kick ur flabby a** krusty krab

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Hayes (Beatty Hayes Son) 2 hr James 4
Walmart 1 problem 4 hr healthy enough to... 3
Ashley salesman 4 hr Jenny 4
oh those hidon sisters 5 hr Blondes 34 6
Michelle decker 5 hr Blondes 34 3
Blue eyed miss 6 hr Blondes 34 4
Jenny hogan decker is a gossip 6 hr Blondes 34 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages