Colorado Mountain Grill
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
awfu

Elizabethtown, KY

#62 Nov 29, 2011
derp wrote:
Needs some baked sweet potatoes instead of mashed sweet potatoes.
the sweet potatoes taste like out of a baby food jar and the owners is very very rude. even the waitresses comment on how bad the food is. the decor is horrible. i thought maybe they had gotten it from the burnt old dixie house. the food is exspensive and my steak tasted like salsbury steak. a waste of money and time. i thought i heard they had a chef. i think not.
Seen it with my own eyes

Leitchfield, KY

#63 Dec 3, 2011
I must say most of the food is good. However it still isn't as good as Texas Roadhouse. Yea they have a chef. He hardly ever does any cooking though. When I was there he mostly prepared the food; but did not cook it.For the most part all the employees were nice. There was only two servers or waitresses that actually knew what they were doing. All the others slacked and goofed off to much. A few workers in the back are either on pills or smoke herb. The owners like to drink a lot. When they first opened the owners would start drinking as soon as the last customer left. I was told they were hiring for wait staff and whatever else. What they need is a manager. Someone that can play the part. They are nice people but they don't know how to manage others. If they had kept the good workers and got rid of the real problem then they wouldn't need to be posting ads in the paper to hire people.
try it yourself

Greensburg, KY

#64 Dec 17, 2011
I went for the first time last night because of this post had to try it for myself. it was a little overpriced but was not bad, and didnt have to spend 1/2 hour driving to etown. Our waitress was very nice! Dont listen to any of the crap just try it, you may like it.
Banned lol

Leitchfield, KY

#65 Jan 18, 2012
I went there tonight i had friends that were doing the karaoke. we sat and ordered our drinks my mother ordered an appetizer. upon our waitress putting in the order the owner rushed over and declared there is a $5 minimum order per person or you need to leave. the only thing ordered at that point was an appetizer. you generally order them then decide what you wish to eat. so we ordered 2 chili cheese fries and 2 chicken quesadillas . those came it as a bowl of water with steakfries submerged with a few pieces of cheddar cheese. scattered hamburger meat like 2 cans of kidney beans and a can of stewed tomatoes tossed on top. the quesadillias were worse a few pieces of shredded cheddar cheese and maybe a quarter ounce of chicken. all together it was $31.85 for 4 appetizers and 5 drinks AND they added a gratuity . dont get me wrong i believe in tipping as a former server and a current hair stylist. but when you choose to add a gratuity it is to be posted that you will be doing so. AND if you demand a cover charge it needs to be posted the food sucked the service sucked and when i brought a complaint to the owner i was told to leave her restaurant and never come back
WTF

Greensburg, KY

#66 Jan 18, 2012
Who tells customers they have a minimum - they aren't running a strip club with a door charge. They are running a low grade copy of a real steak house. They aren't long for this area, maybe why they had to come all the way from Colorado to open that they have a bad reputation the whole way between CO and here. Crank up your grill in the yard and buy some good steaks and make it yourself.
dont believe

Lexington, KY

#67 Jan 18, 2012
I personaly don't believe the last few posts. I have eaten lunch and dinner there and it was very good both times. Never have they told us you have to order a $5 minimum or added gratuity to our bill. What we ordered was fresh and very tasty. I love their grilled chicken salads. The decor isn't beautiful but they are only allowed to do so much on a rented building. Looks a hell of a lot better than when Logsdons Quickstop was in there. Also cleaner. I say keep small town businesses going. It's what helps make the community. Texas Roadhouse and other big name restaurants make enough money.
Lightn

Buffalo, TX

#68 Jan 18, 2012
Not only that but on his/her other post the amount paid was different.
Bigger then life

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Jan 19, 2012
All i can say the food was bad, the service was bad, and the meal was over priced!!! won't go back..
Banned lol

Leitchfield, KY

#70 Jan 19, 2012
This is my only post the price i quoted was the total pre tax and pre gratuity the other post is someone else
clint

Greensburg, KY

#71 Jan 21, 2012
Over priced crap. Steak was overdone, salad wasn't a salad. It was some lettuce with cucumber slices, the dressing tasted own but the lettuce was very fresh. I don't think it will last with the way they are trying to cheap out on cuts of meat and salads. Rude service, nasty floors/booths, and horrible decor. I just didn't care for it one bit. If folks are gonna pay 40-60 bucks for a meal out they will go on to e-town.

I know everyone has their own opinion, but i won't be going back.
lady owner

Greensburg, KY

#72 Jan 28, 2012
i went to fill out a application. I sat down to fill it out and the lady owner asked me to leave that they didnt allow people to fill out applications there. The worse thing was my family was still eating. Whose ever heard the like. I also thought that when you filled out a job app at the restaurant that shows you are truly interested. Very rude people and the food was horrible.
i heard

Buffalo, TX

#73 Feb 3, 2012
Heard they were gonna open in l-field at the old pit road store bldg on 54 so they could sell adult beverages.
disgusting

Leitchfield, KY

#74 Feb 8, 2012
i ate there with my family and spent 60 dollars. way too high and the food wasnt even that good. i bet anyone 100 dollars they will be out of business before next winter.
tragic

Elizabethtown, KY

#75 Feb 8, 2012
yes their moving to pit road
Meat Packer

Elizabethtown, KY

#76 Feb 13, 2012
Great horrible food and bad manners next to the new Meat plant..I wonder if they will add Mexican food to there menu for all the "NEW" workers?
good grief

Elizabethtown, KY

#77 Feb 15, 2012
What a crappy comment you made Meat Packer. If the new meat plant comes they are going to hire local people to help this town not bring in others from somewhere else. But really 3/4 of this county draws welfare and foodstamps and don't want to work so then again they will have to hire people that actually do. This community is ridiculous. The ones that do work, pay taxes so the dead beats can sit on their ass, smoke cigs and dope and draw a check. WTH?? really??? Quit your complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Russel 30 min Better than you 9
Devin the Balck Stud 44 min Frank 8
Leitchfield subway 1 hr Gyania 14
Lazy man 1 hr Gyania 8
Can I still recieve my SSI/Disability Check aft... (Jun '12) 3 hr Sweets 221
Karma is a beach 10 hr Oh my 7
Amanda ??? 17 hr Right 7

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance