gOod guy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Krista that use to work at Sandys, now that's a keeper but she sure don't seem like she cares about dating much! I've talked to her a few times and she's always in a hurry, and I sure do love that smile of hers, beautiful woman on the inside and out!!!!!!what's it gonna take to make her go on a date please help me!
just not you

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

FYI- "in a hurry" is today's version of "sorry, I'm washing my hair that night". In other words, it could be that she just isn't interested in you.
yup

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

They say a way to a girl's heart is to post a creepy Topix thread about her.
lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Dude she's been done dirty way to much, I don't blame her For not wanting anyone in GC, but I still haven't quit trying! She's cool as hell! Even as just a friend!
Tippy Canoe

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

gOod guy wrote:
Krista that use to work at Sandys, now that's a keeper but she sure don't seem like she cares about dating much! I've talked to her a few times and she's always in a hurry, and I sure do love that smile of hers, beautiful woman on the inside and out!!!!!!what's it gonna take to make her go on a date please help me!
She trying to tell you in a nice way that she is not interested, please don't make her tell you off and embarrass you in public....
kristas friend

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure she would really appreciate it if u would tell her and not put the shit on topics. If she finds out she will be pisse* off and how could u blame her honestly. So delete this shit and move the hell on she don't want anyone right now. She's being a damn good mom and focusing on her and that baby.
my boo

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
They say a way to a girl's heart is to post a creepy Topix thread about her.
. This means ur freaking Creepy dude, and she don't do creepy, ur shit outta luck, lmao!

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: May 11

Da 'Ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

She's trying to say "piss off" in a nice way dude. Your obviously not cute or maybe you give off that creepy vibe to her too. Chicks don't dig creeps. I know. Very well.

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Drew P Cock wrote:
She's trying to say "piss off" in a nice way dude. Your obviously not cute or maybe you give off that creepy vibe to her too. Chicks don't dig creeps. I know. Very well.
i think e means a real girl, no the blow up kind

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: May 11

Da 'Ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Damn...then I got nothin. All I know about are the blow up girls lol!
she licked me

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Dude trust me ur barking up the wrong tree. Her door doesnt swing in ur direction.
good guy

Upton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Why so much negative? I just want to go on a damn date and figured some people could get my courage up to ask her but damn, u all are so rude and don't even know me! What does she like? Is she the flowers type or the mudding type? I want serious answers please and hopefully from people that know her!
good guy

Upton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

she licked me wrote:
Dude trust me ur barking up the wrong tree. Her door doesnt swing in ur direction.
. How would u know I'm she she didn't lick u!
she licked me

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Dude I'm trying to tell u she licked my kitty so if you ain't got a kitty she's not interested.
good guy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Bull shit, I've heard she's bi not straight lisbian and that's cool to! So screw this site and I guess ill figure out what to do alone....damn people
Reality Check

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I lol'd.
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I doubt any of you really know her, I knew her for 5-6 yrs and she is one hell of a woman and she is very picky when it comes to guys, more picky when it comes to girls! So leave this shit off this site! She don't deserve to be on here, she is a damn good woman, mother, and friend!
good guy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

haha wrote:
I doubt any of you really know her, I knew her for 5-6 yrs and she is one hell of a woman and she is very picky when it comes to guys, more picky when it comes to girls! So leave this shit off this site! She don't deserve to be on here, she is a damn good woman, mother, and friend!

I don't think I like you very much.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

She's mine leave her off this site
i know

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

true wrote:
She's mine leave her off this site
You can't own another person so I don't think she is yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Le Jimbo 146,893
adam woosley (Nov '13) 48 min ugh 48
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Christina basham 5 hr Truth 14
kkk 6 hr wtf 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
politics in local school sports (Jul '13) 10 hr Grayson county citizen 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE