Rite Aid problems, anyone else

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disappointed

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Is anyone having problems with rite aid? At first I discounted it as a mistake but each month has gotten worse and worse. Incorrect amounts, incorrect prescriptions, very very bad attitudes?
Phone refill service says ” your refillable prescription will be ready at xxxx time”
after driving all the way up there to get it they say
no not ready until tomorrow?
Why did it tell me it would be ready then pharmacist won't give it? I have wasted alot of gas money & time because of this and complained yet they do nothing, except get an attitude when you call to double check them, even tho I'm as polite as possible. I didn't get ride the 3 times they shorted my pills.
Now I understand there is a problem with 10% of the people who abuse prescription medications, but should the other 90% suffer because of them?
It's as tho the pharmacists are on a power trip now that laws are changing. That's fine and good when you KNOW a person is abusing them but don't judge everyone it is unfair, it's not like we don't have enough to deal with anyway.
Does anyone know who I should contact about this, I am fed up!
WTF

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Is anyone having problems with rite aid? At first I discounted it as a mistake but each month has gotten worse and worse. Incorrect amounts, incorrect prescriptions, very very bad attitudes?
Phone refill service says ” your refillable prescription will be ready at xxxx time”
after driving all the way up there to get it they say
no not ready until tomorrow?
Why did it tell me it would be ready then pharmacist won't give it? I have wasted alot of gas money & time because of this and complained yet they do nothing, except get an attitude when you call to double check them, even tho I'm as polite as possible. I didn't get ride the 3 times they shorted my pills.
Now I understand there is a problem with 10% of the people who abuse prescription medications, but should the other 90% suffer because of them?
It's as tho the pharmacists are on a power trip now that laws are changing. That's fine and good when you KNOW a person is abusing them but don't judge everyone it is unfair, it's not like we don't have enough to deal with anyway.
Does anyone know who I should contact about this, I am fed up!
We had nothing but trouble there. They never get the copayment right and keep making up lies. Went to Walgreens and got one scrip 30 dollars cheaper. None of them in the back have a clue what they are doing or their training is all wrong to start with. It has always been that way even before the new store.
bbk

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
yes i had problems there one script was 161.00 there got it at kroger for 42.50 they said kroger probably had more drug companies to buy from so i said forget rite aid
am changing next time

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
They tried to keep 30 pills out of my prescription, when I confronted them they acted like oh well nothing we can do. I got really upset then they said, we will do a count tonight and see. Then told me, no we didn't find them. A friend told me to tell them to watch the video if my rx being dispensed, all of a sudden viola..they found them! They do act all high and mighty now. I'm frankly sick and tired of bring tested like a common criminal because I am in chronic pain!! I'll give it to anyone willing to take it then see How they like being treated like crap. Like they said, I'm not the problem, don't punish me for the fact that the law cannot do anything to curb it so punish everyone.. So not right!
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
am changing next time wrote:
They tried to keep 30 pills out of my prescription, when I confronted them they acted like oh well nothing we can do. I got really upset then they said, we will do a count tonight and see. Then told me, no we didn't find them. A friend told me to tell them to watch the video if my rx being dispensed, all of a sudden viola..they found them! They do act all high and mighty now. I'm frankly sick and tired of bring tested like a common criminal because I am in chronic pain!! I'll give it to anyone willing to take it then see How they like being treated like crap. Like they said, I'm not the problem, don't punish me for the fact that the law cannot do anything to curb it so punish everyone.. So not right!
You can never get waited on inside or at the drive up and there is always a bunch running around in there acting busy. Most of the time 2 people working in Walgreens and they are 10 times faster.
Yep

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
rite aid sucks
am changing next time

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
I had problems with Walgreens past summer and switched to Rite Aid, but never got shorted medicines. I'm new to the area tho so I don't know what else is around and can't drive very far.
WTF

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
am changing next time wrote:
I had problems with Walgreens past summer and switched to Rite Aid, but never got shorted medicines. I'm new to the area tho so I don't know what else is around and can't drive very far.
I hear Walmart is as bad as Rite Aid.
am changing also

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Oh I can't see that it would be , bad management thruout.
how about Montgomery? I got a flyer one day then someone said it was closed.
MidWay all the way

New Salisbury, IN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
am changing also wrote:
Oh I can't see that it would be , bad management thruout.
how about Montgomery? I got a flyer one day then someone said it was closed.
Montgomery is closed. Have you thought about going to MidWay? They are super fast. Always under 15mins. Everyone there has always been friendly & helpful. They also have a delivery service.
am changing also

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Never heard if it where is it?
Try Em

New Salisbury, IN

#12 Nov 16, 2012
am changing also wrote:
Never heard if it where is it?
They have a pharmacy in the hospital and one Clarkson. The one in Clarkson is in the same building as Dr. Duvalls office, across from the VA clinic.
WTF

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Try Em wrote:
<quoted text>They have a pharmacy in the hospital and one Clarkson. The one in Clarkson is in the same building as Dr. Duvalls office, across from the VA clinic.
Good people and service but the parking at the hospital keeps me away.
Obvious

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Yep wrote:
rite aid sucks
ok thanks rainman.
HIPPA

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
There are some at Midway that like to tell everyone your business. I do not appreciate that, so threfore I do not use their pharmacy.
disappointed

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
That's not good!!!
Its me

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Switch to midway pharmacy in Clarkson, They are FAST about getting the perscription's filled, & are alway's how they are supposed to be, I had peopblem's like that & switched to them & I haven't had a problem yet. & the people in there are nice as can be! I would definatly check into switching to midway! Hope that helped!
Its me

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2012
*problem's.
*definately.
whatever

Ft Mitchell, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
It is the local store that is the problem. I have dealt with Bowling Green and Elizabethtown Rite-Aid stores, and couldn't have been happier with how I was treated. Bowling Green store is a step above any drug store I have ever used. Nice, friendly, efficient--I almost went out and checked the name over the door to make sure I was in Rite-Aid :) I have waited for extreme amounts of time in old Leitchfield Rite-Aid with sick elderly parents. Only a couple of people waiting, so I have no clue what the hold up was. No sense of urgency behind that counter--just laid back and waiting for time to go home.
Something Fishy

Versailles, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2012
My daughter had problems twice with Rite-Aid shorting her on her pill, and once they "lost" the precription. Funny thing is the only time she's been "accidentally" shorted or had a "misplaced? prescription was when it was for controlled substances--once for Xanax and twice for vicodin (she has MS and rheumatoid arthritis). The pharmacy employees need to be drug tested--something fishy is going on.(She now uses Clarkson Drugs and has had no more issues)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill lee 5 hr sharren peters 2
whos hiring 7 hr Wow 12
Heroin problem in Grayson County 8 hr Jungle 39
Uptown auto care 9 hr What if 6
News Grayson County Sheriff's Office Publishes Activ... 11 hr Nobody 8
randy carroll, michael mullins, allen brooks, (Feb '10) Sat whats to know 16
sex (Jul '09) Sat ashley 21
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]