Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15281 Sep 19, 2012
Always wrote:
So
So?
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15283 Sep 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I would puke here but you would just eat it all, so starve.
Please crawl back into your hole wtf!!!!
wtf

Waco, KY

#15284 Sep 19, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Please crawl back into your hole wtf!!!!
Please crawl back in your center purse.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#15285 Sep 19, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
More liberal inability to accept facts! Obviously you aren't smart enough to look the information up for yourself.
You really need to get a grip and a life!!!!
You mean like accepting facts like this

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to some charts provided by one of your wingnut cohorts
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
You can see unemployment rise until 2010 (losing jobs), and coming down since(tell her what is kids.......RECOVERY YAAAAY!) charts can help you out I think. Here is another neat one
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Here kids, you will see that when Obama took office, unemployment was at 7.8% and now its 8.1%. A difference of .3%. Now you can change the parameters of this chart to see what W accomplished during his reign. If you need help let me know. When W moved in, unemployment was at 4.0%, and when he was done...7.3%. See if you can do the math on that one. So what, again, is your reason for putting your team in the white house ?
Guess that makes you a liberal then huh?
Bobo

Boston, MA

#15288 Sep 19, 2012
Big Stevie had a date
7 times virgen

Boston, MA

#15289 Sep 19, 2012
Well, apparently, Big Stevie had a date with Megan marie Barnes. Big Stevie likes his women shaved. So, the woman was shaving her genitals as she was driving for a heavy date with this moron individual. Sudenly, she has an accident and when the police came to write a ticket they were flabergasted and did not know what to do, this nice policemen from this county in Florida, help this woman to finish the shaving of her stinking genitals,taking turns because the odor was unbearable. So, at the end Big Stevie and megan marie Barnes enjoyed their randez vous in Key West about 8.pm."mosquitos time".
This is a historic moment for Big Stevie. Megan marie Barnes was a virgen she claimed and Big Stevie believed her. First time he deflower a virgen in his 84 years of existance.
As far as I know she has been a virgen 6 times at $500.oo a pop.
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#15290 Sep 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like accepting facts like this
<quoted text>
Guess that makes you a liberal then huh?
Under Bush for EIGHT years the highest monthly average prior to the late 2008 financial crisis was 6.3 percent. His overall monthly average was 5.3 percent. The tax relief President Bush signed into law pulled America out of the recession he inherited in 2001 and spurred six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation.

Obama’s higher taxes, job-killing government intervention and massive deficit spending have sent us down a destructive fiscal path. His policies have failed based on his own yardstick. President Obama has not held unemployment under 8 percent as his administration promised would happen if the massive $787 billion government spending package was adopted by Congress.

Obama created 141,000 total jobs in July, which was far less than needed to help the growth of the country. August figures ended at just 96,000 jobs. Thus, declining the unemployment rate from 8.3% to 8.1%, but there are many others who have left the hope that they will attain a job, so they are not considered under the category of unemployed.

Although the unemployment rates have declined from 10% in October 2009, none of the Presidents except Franklin D. Roosevelt have had unemployment rates above the 7.8% mark.

Go figure!!!!
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#15291 Sep 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Please crawl back in your center purse.
?????????? LMAO!!!!
wondering

Columbia, KY

#15292 Sep 19, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Bush for EIGHT years the highest monthly average prior to the late 2008 financial crisis was 6.3 percent. His overall monthly average was 5.3 percent. The tax relief President Bush signed into law pulled America out of the recession he inherited in 2001 and spurred six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation.
Obama’s higher taxes, job-killing government intervention and massive deficit spending have sent us down a destructive fiscal path. His policies have failed based on his own yardstick. President Obama has not held unemployment under 8 percent as his administration promised would happen if the massive $787 billion government spending package was adopted by Congress.
Obama created 141,000 total jobs in July, which was far less than needed to help the growth of the country. August figures ended at just 96,000 jobs. Thus, declining the unemployment rate from 8.3% to 8.1%, but there are many others who have left the hope that they will attain a job, so they are not considered under the category of unemployed.
Although the unemployment rates have declined from 10% in October 2009, none of the Presidents except Franklin D. Roosevelt have had unemployment rates above the 7.8% mark.
Go figure!!!!
A quote straight from one of W's lackeys. Still keeping it unbiased and unslanted I see. Now, I would love to see some examples of these "job killing government interventions". And how this massive spending didnt include a senseless war and medicare part d ect. Your cluelessness knows no bounds.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15293 Sep 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If you compared the President to Romney he looks like Einstein.
Looking this one over and over,I tend to wonder,which one?.If one compared the President to Romney--he looks like Einstein.Now which one is like Einstein?Neither one looks like the pictures available in the books.Bushy hair? But while Obama is certainly smart,his smartness is in his oratory speech.Romney is also one of the smart ones but he has worked in business and knows politics as well.Neither one has much shown in science,as Einstein did.
I will just put it down to--- Obama stinks.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15294 Sep 19, 2012
We now have the straight skinny on some of the Fast and Furious doings and several heads have rolled.Wonder if they will ever find out the final info being sought.

Also Sheriff`s Posse has found more problems with the Hawaii birth certificate.Doubt this will be uncovered before the election.

Mentioned earlier that Japan and Germany are planning to close all nuclear power plant as being too dangerous.Japan has moved 100,000 people from their homes,farms,companies,and do not expect to be able to return for 100 years due to radiation.

Obama`s kill coal EPA has no intention of allowing a return to even clean coal,but it also seems not to make good sense to go with nuclear.Somehow,this nation`s politicians can not learn.
Are You Kidding

Cicero, IL

#15295 Sep 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
A quote straight from one of W's lackeys. Still keeping it unbiased and unslanted I see. Now, I would love to see some examples of these "job killing government interventions". And how this massive spending didnt include a senseless war and medicare part d ect. Your cluelessness knows no bounds.
The facts are correct honey!!! You just can't accept them!!!!
wondering

Columbia, KY

#15296 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are correct honey!!! You just can't accept them!!!!
If they are so correct, why didnt you include all the examples sweety? Instead of the same wingnut response
wondering

Columbia, KY

#15297 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are correct honey!!! You just can't accept them!!!!
I have a unicorn that pees rainbows, poops glitter, and lays golden eggs. Its a fact! That's how that works right?
wtf

Waco, KY

#15298 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Bush for EIGHT years the highest monthly average prior to the late 2008 financial crisis was 6.3 percent. His overall monthly average was 5.3 percent. The tax relief President Bush signed into law pulled America out of the recession he inherited in 2001 and spurred six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation.
Obama’s higher taxes, job-killing government intervention and massive deficit spending have sent us down a destructive fiscal path. His policies have failed based on his own yardstick. President Obama has not held unemployment under 8 percent as his administration promised would happen if the massive $787 billion government spending package was adopted by Congress.
Obama created 141,000 total jobs in July, which was far less than needed to help the growth of the country. August figures ended at just 96,000 jobs. Thus, declining the unemployment rate from 8.3% to 8.1%, but there are many others who have left the hope that they will attain a job, so they are not considered under the category of unemployed.
Although the unemployment rates have declined from 10% in October 2009, none of the Presidents except Franklin D. Roosevelt have had unemployment rates above the 7.8% mark.
Go figure!!!!
The President has never raised Taxes you gd Liar.
wtf

Waco, KY

#15299 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are correct honey!!! You just can't accept them!!!!
You are a gd Liar.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15300 Sep 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, Big_Heathen, that was nasty. The White Hair Furball man said you had the hot's for Nancy Pelosi and her spring loaded arse. Did you know that Janet Reno is really Bob Dole in drag?
Excuse me, but you are obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. I don't need to listen to your somnambulistic imaginings, either. You are obviously talking about your own female (?) preferences.....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15302 Sep 20, 2012
7 times virgen wrote:
Well, apparently, Big Stevie had a date with Megan marie Barnes. Big Stevie likes his women shaved. So, the woman was shaving her genitals as she was driving for a heavy date with this moron individual. Sudenly, she has an accident and when the police came to write a ticket they were flabergasted and did not know what to do, this nice policemen from this county in Florida, help this woman to finish the shaving of her stinking genitals,taking turns because the odor was unbearable. So, at the end Big Stevie and megan marie Barnes enjoyed their randez vous in Key West about 8.pm."mosquitos time".
This is a historic moment for Big Stevie. Megan marie Barnes was a virgen she claimed and Big Stevie believed her. First time he deflower a virgen in his 84 years of existance.
As far as I know she has been a virgen 6 times at $500.oo a pop.
And YOU should know! Oh, by the way, you have "Spell Check." Use it!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15303 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President has never raised Taxes you gd Liar.
I am getting really tired of you calling me a liar. You need to be sure to check your facts before doing so. I would NEVER intentionally lie on here or anywhere else. If I am proven wrong, I will admit it.

From PolitiFact Check - 2/11

The idea that Obama did not raise taxes is just plain wrong. He signed legislation raising taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products soon after taking office; that money goes to pay for children's health insurance programs. The law went into effect in 2009. He also signed the health care law, which includes taxes on indoor tanning that went into effect last year.(Regular PolitiFact readers will remember our fact-check of reality TV star Snooki and her complaint about the new tax last year.)

The new health care law also includes a tax on people who decide not to have health insurance, as an incentive for them to get coverage. The tax phases in gradually, starting in 2014. By 2016, the tax would be $695 per uninsured person up to a maximum of three times that amount, or $2,085. The law includes exemptions for people who can't find affordable insurance, and a few other special circumstances.

More significantly, the health care law includes new taxes on the wealthy, starting in 2013. Individuals who make more than $200,000 and couples that make more than $250,000 will see additional Medicare taxes of 0.9 percent. They will also, for the first time, have to pay Medicare taxes on their investment income at a 3.8 percent rate.(Current law is that all workers and employers split a 2.9 percent Medicare tax; the self-employed pay all of it.)

The small percentages may not sound like a lot, but those taxes are expected to generate $210 billion over 10 years, or just over half of all the new revenues the health care law authorizes. Other provisions include new fees on health insurance companies and prescription drug manufacturers, and a new tax on high-cost "Cadillac" health insurance plans.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
wtf

Waco, KY

#15304 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting really tired of you calling me a liar. You need to be sure to check your facts before doing so. I would NEVER intentionally lie on here or anywhere else. If I am proven wrong, I will admit it.
From PolitiFact Check - 2/11
The idea that Obama did not raise taxes is just plain wrong. He signed legislation raising taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products soon after taking office; that money goes to pay for children's health insurance programs. The law went into effect in 2009. He also signed the health care law, which includes taxes on indoor tanning that went into effect last year.(Regular PolitiFact readers will remember our fact-check of reality TV star Snooki and her complaint about the new tax last year.)
The new health care law also includes a tax on people who decide not to have health insurance, as an incentive for them to get coverage. The tax phases in gradually, starting in 2014. By 2016, the tax would be $695 per uninsured person up to a maximum of three times that amount, or $2,085. The law includes exemptions for people who can't find affordable insurance, and a few other special circumstances.
More significantly, the health care law includes new taxes on the wealthy, starting in 2013. Individuals who make more than $200,000 and couples that make more than $250,000 will see additional Medicare taxes of 0.9 percent. They will also, for the first time, have to pay Medicare taxes on their investment income at a 3.8 percent rate.(Current law is that all workers and employers split a 2.9 percent Medicare tax; the self-employed pay all of it.)
The small percentages may not sound like a lot, but those taxes are expected to generate $210 billion over 10 years, or just over half of all the new revenues the health care law authorizes. Other provisions include new fees on health insurance companies and prescription drug manufacturers, and a new tax on high-cost "Cadillac" health insurance plans.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Quit being a gd Liar and I will stop calling you one.

The President has never raised Taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confused 58 min Yea 6
Kelsey Houchens 3 hr My Girl 7
Lori Pilkenton 6 hr Troll 4
Debbra (Debbie) Smith 14 hr Curious 1
Old Days in Leitchfield (Jan '10) 17 hr Tanya 333
Brandy ? 21 hr any old ho will do 3
Debbie berg 22 hr I told you so 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages