Traffic stop for seat belt violation ...

Traffic stop for seat belt violation ends in meth arrest

There are 36 comments on the Grayson News Gazette story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Traffic stop for seat belt violation ends in meth arrest. In it, Grayson News Gazette reports that:

Bryan T. Willis was arrested Friday evening after failing to stop for a seat belt violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grayson News Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Methy

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Both look like they're in their mid-to-late-30's. Ah, meth and its aging properties.
wat

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2011
i cant beleive this stupid stuff omg the worst thing about this is he has two children im just glad he proved what type of parent HE'LL allways be and now they will never worry about daddy again i wish they could foget about this loser
kim

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2011
thats horriable
knowing

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Methy wrote:
Both look like they're in their mid-to-late-30's. Ah, meth and its aging properties.
I know the girl she is very sweet. she use to hang out with my son until she graduated last year and got in with the wrong crowd, or apparently the wrong boyfriend. I know her personally and I know what kind of person she is. This is a real devastation to her family they are kind people as well. A horrible situation. I don't think she was using the stuff she just got caught up with him and got caught doing what he wanted her to. Sad story at 18 years old she has her whole life ahead and now alot of that will be destroyed! all you can do is pray for people, and pray your children do not get caught up in it with bad friends themselves!!
short creeker

Brownsville, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2011
i dont think she was in on the meth but you never know these days, with her being my cousin i hope she wasnt messin with meth. i never expected that to happen.
lady

Rockport, IN

#6 Jan 27, 2011
short creeker wrote:
i dont think she was in on the meth but you never know these days, with her being my cousin i hope she wasnt messin with meth. i never expected that to happen.
I didn't expect to see it either dear, it was a shock to say the least. I hope she learns a lesson from the type of people she hangs with after this one. My son tried to tell her and she wouldn't listen to him. One of lifes lessons learned I guess. I just hope she straightens up and gets on with a descent life after all of this passes. I will keep her in my prayers!!
nomad

Buffalo, TX

#7 Jan 27, 2011
lady wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't expect to see it either dear, it was a shock to say the least. I hope she learns a lesson from the type of people she hangs with after this one. My son tried to tell her and she wouldn't listen to him. One of lifes lessons learned I guess. I just hope she straightens up and gets on with a descent life after all of this passes. I will keep her in my prayers!!
Next they need to catch Bryan's sister Amanda Willis! I'm surprised she wasn't with them. And yes Courtney was doing meth too, I saw them all at a gas station and she was really strung out and asking people to buy her sudafed! Bryan and Mandy are the worst for sure, but they weren't always like that. they were both very good people until they starting messing around with that stuff! Meth destroys everyone who does its life!
Haa

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2011
"Oh, she got in the wrong crowd."

Excuses, excuses.
uas

Rockport, IN

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Haa wrote:
Excuses, excuses.
She did, she was fine in high school, your typical sweet teenage girl, got out and met this trash and started running with him, LOOOK where he got her. I'm sure it wasn't her idea, it wasn't her car, or her stuff, but she liked him so ..... long story, your so called boyfriend or girlfriend, friends, can and will drag you down with them....!!! prime example!
Yes

Trinity, TX

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Haa wrote:
Excuses, excuses.
In case everyone want to know who SHE is she is Courtney Johnson, daughter of Darla Johnson and sister to Brittany Buster. I agree excuses excuses. I'm sure she is using it too! I don't think that she had a very good upbringing, come on 18 years old and on METH! CRAZY! But this is Grayson County! I'm suprised her mom hasn't slept with the right person yet though to get her out of jail! Just sayin'!!!!!!!!!
why why why

Waukegan, IL

#11 Jan 27, 2011
why, why, why? this is so incedibly stupid. meth is bad it destroys you; stay the f#ck away from it. y do we have this problem? i think its because we pitty these ppl. im not heartless it hurts me to see young ppl messin up like this and i wish i could help them; but you cant. the only way we are going to stop this from destroying more young lives is to shun the ones who get into it. no more hand outs or pep talks tuff love time ppl.
anyway

Scottsville, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2011
uas wrote:
<quoted text> She did, she was fine in high school, your typical sweet teenage girl, got out and met this trash and started running with him, LOOOK where he got her. I'm sure it wasn't her idea, it wasn't her car, or her stuff, but she liked him so ..... long story, your so called boyfriend or girlfriend, friends, can and will drag you down with them....!!! prime example!
If she was doin it which i doubt, cause if you seen her she doensn't look like someone who was, it was because of the guy she was hanging with, I'm sure an 18 year old girl just gets up one day and says hmmmm i think i will make meth today??? duh, get a life. She was doing it for him!! and lord knows who else? I hope she rats them all out to get out of jail, and then hopefully she will wisen up and move out of town with her dad!!
Courtney Johnson

Trinity, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2011
Really, you don't think she looks like she was on meth. Why don't you look at her pic on the grayson county detention website page! If you don't think she looks TRASHED, then you need glasses!
short creeker

Brownsville, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2011
she looks very depressed and down and out not trashed dumba$$. her life has changed completely, dont you think you would look like that too if you didnt know what was happening next.
Hmmm

Brownsville, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2011
I hate this for Courtney and her family. I wonder how much time she will have to do in jail?
while

Casey, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
I hate this for Courtney and her family. I wonder how much time she will have to do in jail?
Hopefully for a while.
Hmmm

Brownsville, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2011
Why is #16 blogger so heartless toward her?
My name is crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2011
Its a shame that a sweet teenage girl had to get into this, i know her family and they are very fine people. Well at least they have been to me. I will keep this young lady in my prayers along with her family for i know this must be a trying time for them and the other families also. This meth thing is bigger than alot of people in Grayson County may relize, I hope that these young folks can get back to living a life that they have the ability to do. One more thing I would like to say no one should say they are surprised the girls mother hasnt sleep with someone to get her daugther out of trouble, thats wrong to say about anyone.
while

Casey, IL

#19 Jan 29, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Why is #16 blogger so heartless toward her?
I show no sympathy toward those taking, manufacturing, or involved with meth.
HAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2011
uas wrote:
<quoted text> She did, she was fine in high school, your typical sweet teenage girl, got out and met this trash and started running with him, LOOOK where he got her. I'm sure it wasn't her idea, it wasn't her car, or her stuff, but she liked him so ..... long story, your so called boyfriend or girlfriend, friends, can and will drag you down with them....!!! prime example!
LOl..yes you know they stuck a gun to her head and made her get in the car,no wait..they hog tied her and threw her in the trunk..I wish people would stop making excuses and take some responsibility for what they do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastikon-A better place. 1 hr spermicide 28
Let's talk about rally's. 5 hr misspriss 2
Leitchfield nursing home 8 hr Info 8
Farmer's Feed Mill 8 hr misspriss 4
Jeff kinser and katessa 11 hr Gyania 3
Anyone wanna make $50 cash? 14 hr Ole skool 10
grave digger mc?? (Apr '16) 16 hr Curious 14

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance