First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PleasePollute

Greensburg, KY

#26 Jul 17, 2009
Nah, I didnt do it. I dont even have a myspace account of my own. I hate the site. But If I seen the girl who did it in real life. I'd give her a High Five.
wtf

Leitchfield, KY

#27 Jul 17, 2009
well maybe some ppl dont need to run their mouth 2 police is not like is the end of the world and its none of ur buisness what other ppls children do/ashamed of some ppl/!!!!
Gonzo

Lexington, KY

#28 Jul 17, 2009
You know, I always thought that Myspace was the best place for complete idiots and perverts to congregate to digitally hash out or add to their drama.

Now we have this brilliant thread to "enhance" that.
generation gap

Hodgenville, KY

#29 Jul 17, 2009
wtf wrote:
well maybe some ppl dont need to run their mouth 2 police is not like is the end of the world and its none of ur buisness what other ppls children do/ashamed of some ppl/!!!!
You have a geat screen-name..cause most of the time you don't know WTF you're talking about....just a brat mouthing off.
And secondly...thanks to your poor sentence structure..no one else knows WTF you're talking about.
I do know SOMEBODY'S mommy who really should be monitering WTF her precious child is doing during playtime on the computer.
Nickelodean and PBS have great sites for kiddies .Grow up andlearn some things and then come back to the "big boy and girl"sites.
Hey

Vine Grove, KY

#30 Jul 18, 2009
widow brown finely wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I COULD MAKE HER LIFE NICE IF SHE WOULD BE NICE TO ME????
SHE SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE WHERE $$ WOULD MAKE HER HAPPY AND I CAN DO ALL THAT..
ahahahahahahahahahah!
ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahah a!

good luck, hahahaha!
Hey

Vine Grove, KY

#31 Jul 18, 2009
Unknown wrote:
Hahahaha. You're all pretty amusing. You guys are getting more worked up than I am. I know that the police have more important things to do. But the KSP have people who hack into things like this to find out who is behind it. Shows what you know. And its not like any of you know what this crazy bitch has done before the myspace crap...so yeah. Anyways, I am done with this...I'm going back to living my life now. It probably wouldn't hurt for some of you to get one.
you're retarded
wtf

Leitchfield, KY

#33 Jul 19, 2009
generation gap wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a geat screen-name..cause most of the time you don't know WTF you're talking about....just a brat mouthing off.
And secondly...thanks to your poor sentence structure..no one else knows WTF you're talking about.
I do know SOMEBODY'S mommy who really should be monitering WTF her precious child is doing during playtime on the computer.
Nickelodean and PBS have great sites for kiddies .Grow up andlearn some things and then come back to the "big boy and girl"sites.
my mom knoes what im doing does urs?
caz dont seem lik she does u supid a** bit** so go fu** yourself.oh wait u prolly do every night!!
lol

San Antonio, TX

#34 Aug 2, 2009
This is so stupid. You cannot press charges for a myspace profile... unless they are harassing you then the only charges I could imagine would be slander... and that is seriously pushing it. Not bashing as I do not know the full situation... just sayin that its a bit melodramatic and stupid to think that the police are going to jump all over a person creating a mean myspace profile. Girl, get a life... you are like those dumbasses who sue McDonalds over hot coffee...
sammy trask

Leitchfield, KY

#35 Aug 2, 2009
good luck sam, i don't know how well this will work. the local cops couldn't find the guys who jumped jimmy potts two minutes after it happened. i have no faith in the local authorities. but tell me as soon as she tries something else. i'll do whatever i can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinions on CPS? (Feb '12) 25 min a good dad 9
Brandon Cook 4 hr Eagle 3
looking 9 hr sisorbro 1
Hores Hear This 13 hr Jason McDaniels 7
Done 16 hr Hahahaha 4
Morgan stevenson Fri Sad 15
Goose Thu Alena 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance