best/good basketball players in Leitc...

best/good basketball players in Leitchfield

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Who do yall think are the best bball players in leitchfield

Since: Oct 09

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2009
Wildcat2009 wrote:
Who do yall think are the best bball players in leitchfield
Who is the best?and what size and postion?GO BIG BLUE

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2009
Dont matter what postion or size just ppl in general. For instance i think James Hanshaw is pretty good.
lol

Harvest, AL

#4 Dec 10, 2009
i like hanshaw....but LOL. Is Jordan Barrett still playing? He was a stud and coulda been better than Gaither with the right work ethic. The best pure shooters I ever saw was Doug Thompson and Wes Whitmore.

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
Is jordan muscled up and have blond hair and tall?
lol

Harvest, AL

#6 Dec 10, 2009
yeah. light complexion

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
Yeah he still plays. He plays out there at church of joy out by the high school.. i think he is a really good player also he is a beast down in the paint...
lol

Harvest, AL

#8 Dec 10, 2009
yep. i dont play like I used to...But when I did Jordan was damn good. Does Daniel Dennis still play with that bunch? How about Gaither?(not the one that played @ Temple, the other one)

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2009
Daniel i dont know about he comes out there but he dont play and which gatiher you talking about....
menig

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2009
dan peterson was the best to ever come from grayson county
and hanshaw sucks

Vilonia, AR

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Never heard of Dan Peterson. Hanshaw has his days i play ball with him alot and the days he is on there aint no stopping him, when he is off then he misses more than he hits. Another player i think is pretty good is Wes Smith i played in a toury the tuesday before xmas he played pretty good his team placed first.
pot smoker

Madison, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2009
wildcat who are u?
to james hanshaw

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2009
Hanshaw is a old loser and needs to groow up get job an take care of his kids. quit playin wiht these high schoolers and play with big boys.

you hog the ball
and suck

Vilonia, AR

#14 Dec 27, 2009
Hanshaw aint a loser for one thing. he does take care of his kids. he does plya with some big boys i play with him all the time (jordan berrat, daniel dennis, nathan hayes) and other players. and who hogs the ball and sucks.
pot smoker

Madison, TN

#15 Dec 28, 2009
u never answered mt question wildcat.
Marie

Mount Ida, AR

#16 Dec 28, 2009
I'd say Jim Dinwiddie was pretty good. He used to be with the Kentucky Wildcats many moons ago.

Vilonia, AR

#18 Dec 28, 2009
Why do you wanna know who i am. Who are you? Is that jim dinwiddie is he a lawyer now.
pot smoker

Madison, TN

#19 Dec 29, 2009
cuz i play ball there..
Bulldog

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Dec 29, 2009
Johnny Pearl was a beast back in the day!!!LOL
There was another Dinwiddie, I think his name was Bobby, that played D1 from Leitchfield High School.
Lots of great players back then. I loved to watch the Henderson brothers (Charlie and Danny), Danny Stahl, Raymond Bruce and those guys play back then.
With the exception of Jim Dinwiddie I don't think anyone else could hold a candle to Chris Gaither, he was as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey.
And yes, I'm older than dirt, you can tell by my Leitchfield Bulldog comments, but hey, what a special time back then. You've never seen a barn burner until you see Leitchfield play Caneyville or Clarkson.

Lexington, KY

#24 Jan 4, 2010
Gaither was a alright player when he got to college he wasnt the greatest..... You should know who i am pot smoker if you play ball out there just look at my name realy closely Wildcat and you will figure out with player i am. i play out alot but latly i havent been out there. i might be out there tomorrow which will be tuesday so you show up tomorrow you will see who i am.... and now who are u i gave you a little hint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Owen's Wife 1 hr what 2
A-n-G tree service 1 hr Hummmm 4
Ryan u prick 4 hr Not fan 1
GCHS teacher slaps student (Jan '15) 7 hr Sharebear 16
New to town 18 hr Brett 2
Freaks and swingers..... 18 hr lol 3
henderson demoted to dog catcher? 19 hr charles 8

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance