Hmm

Brownsville, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Anyone ever hear from him anymore? Who is he seeing?
Sick of the hate

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2014
He's married!
Hmmm

Brownsville, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2014
To who??
wow

Morgantown, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2014
If its the one I'm thinkin of he's married to Bobbie durbin and he has kids. So u need to back off if that's the one ur talkin bout.but ur prolly just like most girls in this county....a home wrecker and proud to be one which is pathetic.
Bobbie Durbin

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2014
wow wrote:
If its the one I'm thinkin of he's married to Bobbie durbin and he has kids. So u need to back off if that's the one ur talkin bout.but ur prolly just like most girls in this county....a home wrecker and proud to be one which is pathetic.
Thank you! You are correct!
Bobbie Durbin

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
To who??
IF YOU DON'T F*CKING KNOW THEN QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS! ANYONE WHO KNOWS HIM KNOWS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS AND HAVE KIDS TOGETHER. SO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR NOSE IN YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS! K THANKS! JUSTIN DURBINS WIFE!!
Justin Durbins wife

Brownsville, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
I think there are 2 justin durbins!! I am married to one to! we have been together for 7 years and we live in leitchfield. If your talking about the justin durbin who is related to kenny and teresa that is who i am married to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iberia 1 hr Mrs donkey 7
walmart managers unfair to certain associates (Dec '11) 6 hr Liers 9
Larry vigil 11 hr Cherie 15
Candice sanders 16 hr FUCKYA 16
Anyone know Wesley Basham??? 16 hr Trailer Trash 4
Heather Childress 19 hr Daughter 2
rats in grayson co forsure (May '10) Thu ignorance is bliss 167

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance