KARAOKE

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Hung out with us last night at chalupas and was drunk off his butt before the night was over he can sure sing though he was having a good time
pitiful

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

What a shining example of a young man. Got three letters that describe him.....POS!!!!
Devin

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Who are you? KAROAKE. Because I'm so old enough to buy alcohol at Mexican. And come spell that out to me pitiful. Both of you are soooo cool and perfect.
Secret

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Devin is gorgeous. :)
Old Friend

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Seems that's all he does these days is get drunk and party.He is hanging around the wrong crowd
just me

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Is Devin working anywhere now ?
just me

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Is Devin working somewhere ?
Jaja

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Devon's just a boy!! I mean what's the wrong in him having fun?! Only live once might as we'll live it up!! He's beyond sexy, an amazing singer, he'll of a guitar player, amazing in bed and has a big one ;) whys it matter if he's working!?! "Pitiful" I bet you were a 20 yr old boy at one time so being a typical boy makes him a piece of shit?! No!!! Devins happy the majority of the time I see him, girls want him and he's gorgeous, very talented leave him alone, why don't you get off your lazy as* and get a job or a new hobby!! Devin keep doing what your doing baby, you must be doing it right for someone to talk shit about you :)
how sweet

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Jaja wrote:
Devon's just a boy!! I mean what's the wrong in him having fun?! Only live once might as we'll live it up!! He's beyond sexy, an amazing singer, he'll of a guitar player, amazing in bed and has a big one ;) whys it matter if he's working!?! "Pitiful" I bet you were a 20 yr old boy at one time so being a typical boy makes him a piece of shit?! No!!! Devins happy the majority of the time I see him, girls want him and he's gorgeous, very talented leave him alone, why don't you get off your lazy as* and get a job or a new hobby!! Devin keep doing what your doing baby, you must be doing it right for someone to talk shit about you :)
Signed, Devon
Funny

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Jaja wrote:
-Key Word: BOY.
KEYSTONE LIGHT

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

dRUNK AND PARTYING AGAIN TONIGHT just saw him while ago
Devin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

It's actually "Devin" with a I guys. Sorry I'm late on responding to the sh*t talking but I have things to get done and things I wanna do besides this. Besides the point that I get drunk on a weekend or two. I don't wanna be 20 to 40 like you idiots and the only thing I can tell my kids or grandkids I did that had any recognition to any low life person in this county is talk trash on topics. You guys really need help. I'm sure that there is plenty of things I can do better than any of you, and if you wanna talk about me "not working" come to the farm and I promise I'll out work you til you beg to go home. I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet til you have to hide you name to talk some shame. And to whoever called me gorgeous, thank you so much. Merry Christmas guys!
Secret

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Devin wrote:
It's actually "Devin" with a I guys. Sorry I'm late on responding to the sh*t talking but I have things to get done and things I wanna do besides this. Besides the point that I get drunk on a weekend or two. I don't wanna be 20 to 40 like you idiots and the only thing I can tell my kids or grandkids I did that had any recognition to any low life person in this county is talk trash on topics. You guys really need help. I'm sure that there is plenty of things I can do better than any of you, and if you wanna talk about me "not working" come to the farm and I promise I'll out work you til you beg to go home. I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet til you have to hide you name to talk some shame. And to whoever called me gorgeous, thank you so much. Merry Christmas guys!
You're Welcome.:)😊
Mercer

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

I wouldn't want my kids to know I was to ionry to work didn't have a car and was a drunk that is a bum and cant even pitch in to buy any alcohol for the partys we have pos
Devin

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

So I'm pretty sure everybody that's on here has partied with me...... Haha so quit saying I'm a pos for drinking and let it go? Haha it's not your business to worry about. I'm happy, and actually I do make money and have a truck. I'm smart and don't drive my truck to party's, and why buy alcohol when everybody is passing it around??? Get some friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Leitchfield Forum right now

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Teabag This 147,380
Jonathon Blankenship baby drama years ago 45 min Baby Momma Drama 18
Local Fantasy Artist Larry Elmore Shares his Jo... (Feb '13) 5 hr I know Larry and Bob 2
ian renfrow 7 hr Just sayin 9
im also buying catalytic converters (Feb '10) 16 hr perry 2
Previous post about swinging (Jun '10) Thu in the past 14
Paige ardt Thu just a customer 8
•••
•••
•••
Leitchfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leitchfield Jobs