Anyone know who shes dating!
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2010
wow. this post should be interesting!
nasty

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2010
She is nothing but a nasty good for nothing Who&e that sleeps with everybodys husband
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2010
How old is she? I'm not sure if I know her.
ummm

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2010
shes about 31 id say she really nasty hooked on dope.....
lmao

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2010
she is nasty and she likes the ones in jail to she tells people she is dating them she writes them letters and goes and see guys out there she really does not even know but I guess when your out there and you have a glass between you and that it might be okay just to have some one to talk to. She is wacked she even has tatoos on her of guys that she has never even had a relationship with she convinced herself she was in a relationship with them
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2010
hahaha wrote:
everyone that will have her
mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2010
not even worth gossiping about if u havnt had the privalge of meeting her the consider ur self very lucky an blessed
ha ha

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
shes dating a guy named shawn

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2010
Mandy is my sis, you all must want a good ass beaten! Shut your holes and mind your own!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Monica Marie wrote:
Mandy is my sis, you all must want a good ass beaten! Shut your holes and mind your own!!
She has no sisters she only has one brother.. PJ
mind your own

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2010
Yeah one brother..your so dang smart! I'm Pj's wife and she is my sister in law. But you know so much about her. You are in inbred idiot! If you cant get your information right then just shut your mouth! How would you like someone to put something on here about you? You probably wouldn't like it just like Mandy dont appreciate you talking sh_t about her. Please grow up and find something better to do than to talk about people.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2010
mind your own wrote:
Yeah one brother..your so dang smart! I'm Pj's wife and she is my sister in law. But you know so much about her. You are in inbred idiot! If you cant get your information right then just shut your mouth! How would you like someone to put something on here about you? You probably wouldn't like it just like Mandy dont appreciate you talking sh_t about her. Please grow up and find something better to do than to talk about people.
first off you need to pay attention to what you are saying idiot.. I haven't said shit about her it is the rest of the town of which I don't live in anymore .. and as I said she has no sisters.. you are a sister in law.. and I could say and I do know a lot I haven;t talked shit on her.. I got better things to do then set around and talk trash about people I have called my friends.. you show me even one spot where I have said anything bad about her at all. And you can tell your old man I said hi.. Lori
mandy the real dandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 18, 2010
mind your own wrote:
How sad for you. I would not even admit that I was related to the home wreckin, jail writing skank ho.In the future don't admit and as far as you wipin an ass, get real. YOUR not big enough lmao
any ones man

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2010
ha ha wrote:
shes dating a guy named shawn
and bob, anddave, and jerry , terry ,blah blah blah lmao
for hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2010
hmm wrote:
How old is she? I'm not sure if I know her.
probably 30ish, mentally 3 lmao
i agree

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2010
shes no count and was in jail for meth..as for Shawn she's not dating him anymore or well should I say he's dating someone else but she might still have a piece of him
June

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2010
As for shawn he is with me so whatever.... she not gettn a piece of nothin so yall need to leave his name out of it ok
ummmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2010
hahaha wrote:
The one just busted for meth?
for june

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 19, 2010
June wrote:
As for shawn he is with me so whatever.... she not gettn a piece of nothin so yall need to leave his name out of it ok
Do you talk ,like you type? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Beth Durbin 1 hr Mary Beth Durbin 9
Hayes arraigned in Grayson County 5 hr Lisa Marie 7
avon disability 6 hr Pharoah 13
TLRMC Hottie 10 hr donna 11
County layoff 12 hr boo 2
psr 12 hr boo 3
ryan duvall 12 hr boo 6
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web