Why do white people think they are be...
white trashhhh

Homestead, FL

#149 Jun 16, 2012
matter of fact whites are not better then others,they might think so,but in the end they are all trash.and most hated race around the world....
that is the truth

United States

#150 Jun 16, 2012
and we did it to ourselves.... I don't care who came over on the Mayflower or who's registered in the books of European ethnicity? If you're white you are NOW the minority here in the USA..... I don't mind because I aint racist, prejudiced, or a hateful person......Everyone creates their own heaven or hell on this earth----and at the end of their time.....Have a nice weekend: everyone.........It's hot out there.....!!
what is it

Elizabethtown, KY

#151 Jun 16, 2012
People always hate what they envy because they cannot have it....sad really....no matter color, race, gender........
the white black man

Leitchfield, KY

#152 Jun 16, 2012
i stand on both sides im white and black so if im racist i hate my self an that aint good so i love yall bye
A black person

Apopka, FL

#153 Jun 19, 2012
Cause they are........ dawg
Married White MAle

Elizabethtown, KY

#154 Jun 19, 2012
Yes we ARE better, and the more you WHINE about it the more you PROVE it.,.!!
Response MWM

United States

#155 Jun 19, 2012
If you feel you are better than all races and colors: I'm not going to argue w/you....I'm just going to say that a human being: regardless of color? We're all human beings... I am no betterthan anyone else: and I find, at times even people I am blood kin to? Ashamed of them for their narrow-minded opinions and hateful garbage... I am not judging you: I do not even know you... So, in all fairness? It's official that Caucasians are the minority race: Hispanics above Caucasians; African Americans between Hispanics and Caucasians.... The stats are in: Asian & Asian Americans are now the majority race in the US.......... In this post: there is NO judgement passed on ANY race or ethnicity: my point is? If your heart is beating? You're a human being---it's up to each of us how we choose to conduct our behavior and life....
Robert e Lee

Campbellsville, KY

#156 Jun 21, 2012
Black Power wrote:
Wow... u gonna get yourself hurt if u keep actin that way.
The South is going to Rise again. thats why.
hay

Lebanon, OH

#157 Jun 21, 2012
No matter what skin color, language or culture we all have feelings and hearts. Not one is any better than the other. <3
Tyler

Canada

#158 Jun 24, 2012
I think that both sides are racist to each other and the only way to survive as a race is to separate the two sides, almost like little children being punished for a brain dead fight. I'm white, and I get that the two sides will always be fighting over who owns what. Literally, grow up. The only reason you people are racist is because you don't even look outside of America and as we all know we are not the majority. A great man once said "you can't have light without darkness." this is a prime example showing that we need each other to survive. Since most o you are however secluded by this retarded, retarded because of the fact you people think that you as individuals think you are better than any other race whether black, white, yellow,brown, or whatever else sits in your mind. I must say, some of you "government workers" can't even handle a country with this mind set.

As a child, I learnt that racism can to tolerated by those who can act with each other not based on the act that they are a certain color you hate.

Put the past behind you, because there are far worse events happening around the world than just these dead end racial fights. This is because of your arrogant sorry asses which caused chaos in America to begin with.

The fact that I am also 16 really baffles me as I listen to people just as yourselves cry about who is the best. You know I'm correct, and don't respond to this either since I am only saying this once, but learn that thinking you're better than everyone seems like the most selfish idea I could think of. Maybe the "government" should replace idiots that base this decisions on their own ethnic limitations.
Oh my

Elizabethtown, KY

#159 Jun 25, 2012
This is a racist topic. I don't believe in being racist. It's not black vs white. It individuals regardless of the color of their skin that sometimes think they are better than others.
Whitemamba

Moline, IL

#160 Jun 25, 2012
Whites are superior because they are more civilized cause there are still some natives living there ways and the only great civilizations are the egyptians that where made by blacks. They also where so unsuffisticated that they where able to be took over by white men and become slaves
kdawg

United States

#161 Jun 27, 2012
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell u something if u would bring ur big black ass down here. we would show u what a good ass whopping is. ur big and tough sitting behind a computer screen. keep running that mouth up there in louisville. at least down here in gc there isnt killings everyday like there is in louisville. have u ever watched the first 48?? all the murders are black people. blacks killing the blacks. it isnt the whites fault. the blacks need to. get off welfare and foodstamps and our. government would be in much better shape. we. welcome the colored people into gc. we welcome. all races. but im glad there isnt a large population. of colored because then we would have alot more. drugs and gangs and much more crimes. gc is very. peaceful place. we are trying to keep it that away.
you whites rape and kill ur wives and kids atleast the black on black killings are not family and furthermore this country was never urs to welcome anyone it belong to the native Indians before they smoked their pot with u devils so get it right and u ain't gone whip nothing but a cock out
asian

Sulphur, LA

#162 Jun 29, 2012
f*ck white people. every other race rocks.
indian

Sulphur, LA

#163 Jun 29, 2012
i hate white people
white person

Sulphur, LA

#164 Jun 29, 2012
i hate white people too. i hate my own race because they are hateful.
white person

Sulphur, LA

#165 Jun 29, 2012
we ruined the world, can't u see
what it is

Campbellsville, KY

#166 Jul 1, 2012
Jeez man, are you still at it?? Get a life and woot crying like a crazed loon!
white pride

Huntsville, TX

#167 Jul 1, 2012
i just think its funny someone would bring up a topic like this in grayson county like for real what do you think would happen.
what it is

Campbellsville, KY

#168 Jul 2, 2012
No kidding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boy who drowned 34 min hmmm 119
tiffany and chad durbin (Jun '09) 10 hr got to see 72
Falls Golf Course 11 hr Bogey 1
David Page 15 hr observer 31
News Hayes arraigned in Grayson County (Jan '15) Thu Someone 34
Pathological liar Wed Douthittsadouche 27
Aircraft?! Wed Really 5

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance