Why do white people think they are be...

Why do white people think they are better than everybody else ?

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Wow... u gonna get yourself hurt if u keep actin that way.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2012
The way you're acting.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2012
People gonna get confused if you don't correct them.
wow

Osage City, KS

#9 Feb 14, 2012
blah blah blah,! WAAA WAAA WAAA!!! cry me an effing river why dont ya!?
powow

Tell City, IN

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Black Power wrote:
Because they are better than the minority, and white is the predominate color in grayson county as if you haven't noticed?????
William H Thomason

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2012
powow wrote:
<quoted text> Because they are better than the minority, and white is the predominate color in grayson county as if you haven't noticed?????
You see, this is why, as Mayor, I am taking a strong stance against racism. Who cheers for Goliath ? Not me. I'm for David, I'm for the Underdog, I'm for the oppressed underclass... and if you look carefully, you oppressed underclass too... unless of course, you buy into your whiteness, which means you poor, dumb, but at least you white, right !?! Yep... that's how your racists think. Will defend and fight onto that "white" skin, which BTW, isn't white at all. It's pink. It's peach. It's not white. White is the color of Snow. You all don't even know what the color WHITE looks like! OMG ! How much meth have you all done ? How many white trash trailer park kids you got running around your crap racist town ? How much you all beat your kids ? Still beating your wives ? I bet you force your wife and kids into slavery, making them do all the work on the farm, just like a slave drivin' Massah... oh yeah! I know about that too! I know all about you racists. You don't speak up against slavery so you can enslave your submissive wife, and dumb children, and force your ignorance, and racist thoughts into their brains. Yeah right... the South gonna rise again ? How with all the poverty ? With the poor healthcare ? With the lackluster education ? By hating black people ? Wow... what uncle tom dklickers you are.

Lynchfield. LMAO
lmao

Westville, IN

#14 Feb 14, 2012
Black Power? In Leitchfield?? That is the laugh I needed for the day.... Thank you.
wow

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 14, 2012
William H Thomason wrote:
<quoted text>You see, this is why, as Mayor, I am taking a strong stance against racism. Who cheers for Goliath ? Not me. I'm for David, I'm for the Underdog, I'm for the oppressed underclass... and if you look carefully, you oppressed underclass too... unless of course, you buy into your whiteness, which means you poor, dumb, but at least you white, right !?! Yep... that's how your racists think. Will defend and fight onto that "white" skin, which BTW, isn't white at all. It's pink. It's peach. It's not white. White is the color of Snow. You all don't even know what the color WHITE looks like! OMG ! How much meth have you all done ? How many white trash trailer park kids you got running around your crap racist town ? How much you all beat your kids ? Still beating your wives ? I bet you force your wife and kids into slavery, making them do all the work on the farm, just like a slave drivin' Massah... oh yeah! I know about that too! I know all about you racists. You don't speak up against slavery so you can enslave your submissive wife, and dumb children, and force your ignorance, and racist thoughts into their brains. Yeah right... the South gonna rise again ? How with all the poverty ? With the poor healthcare ? With the lackluster education ? By hating black people ? Wow... what uncle tom dklickers you are.

Lynchfield. LMAO
uncle Tom was black! Gigaboo
Joseph Richardson

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2012
White people are Uncle Toms to Massah State Government. Look at Rush Limbaugh... he says, "I ain't got power no more WHAAAAAAA! I'm a big fat baby, who loves oxycontin!". Glenn Beck cries, "Obama is like Hitler!", when Hitler, like Glenn Beck, knew the power of the spoken word. That's how folks control others. Be skeptikal of those doing the talkin'. Man, look at Mitch McConnell... what a bunch of complaining crybabies. Get a life, crybabies. Get a real job, like carpentry. Seriously. I'm tired of whites complaining about everything, like we owe them something. Nobody owes you a thang whitey!
jessica

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2012
Joseph Richardson wrote:
White people are Uncle Toms to Massah State Government. Look at Rush Limbaugh... he says, "I ain't got power no more WHAAAAAAA! I'm a big fat baby, who loves oxycontin!". Glenn Beck cries, "Obama is like Hitler!", when Hitler, like Glenn Beck, knew the power of the spoken word. That's how folks control others. Be skeptikal of those doing the talkin'. Man, look at Mitch McConnell... what a bunch of complaining crybabies. Get a life, crybabies. Get a real job, like carpentry. Seriously. I'm tired of whites complaining about everything, like we owe them something. Nobody owes you a thang whitey!
let me tell u something if u would bring ur big black ass down here. we would show u what a good ass whopping is. ur big and tough sitting behind a computer screen. keep running that mouth up there in louisville. at least down here in gc there isnt killings everyday like there is in louisville. have u ever watched the first 48?? all the murders are black people. blacks killing the blacks. it isnt the whites fault. the blacks need to get off welfare and foodstamps and our government would be in much better shape. we welcome the colored people into gc. we welcome all races. but im glad there isnt a large population of colored because then we would have alot more drugs and gangs and much more crimes. gc is very peaceful place. we are trying to keep it that away.
whitey

Milton, FL

#18 Feb 15, 2012
Joseph Richardson wrote:
really were the ones that cry and whine about everything? what about the blacks in downtown louisville, who get on tv and cry because another black is dead by a black. Its very simple stop shooting each other! You all act like its the white mans fault. Blacks whine and think the white man owes them! I tell you what i didn't own a slave therefore i don't owe shit!
kjiopl88oj

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2012
*facepalm*
jessica

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Black Power wrote:
what you gonna do about it??? come on down to gc.. we would like to meet a black man.. lol or better yet stay up there where u belong. u wouldnt last a day down here where real folks live.
ugbou

Versailles, KY

#23 Feb 15, 2012
I Do wrote:
We are better than everyone else......GET OVER IT!! If you don't like it!!! MOVE!!!
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
kjiopl88oj

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2012
lol the funny thing about racial conversations...is that no matter what race you are..you feel like you're being imposed upon.. why can't we all just respect each other as human beings and not by what color our skin is..because really how important is skin color? about as important as eye color.. we're all here, we might as well try to get along! I wasn't aware this was 1950..sometimes I wonder though living in leitchfield...we're slowly catching up though..so ill keep little hope.

*sits patiently for the "IFYOU DONT LIKE IT HERRR MOVE!!" Comments to roll in*
Eli

Sharon Grove, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2012
kjiopl88oj wrote:
lol the funny thing about racial conversations...is that no matter what race you are..you feel like you're being imposed upon.. why can't we all just respect each other as human beings and not by what color our skin is..because really how important is skin color? about as important as eye color.. we're all here, we might as well try to get along! I wasn't aware this was 1950..sometimes I wonder though living in leitchfield...we're slowly catching up though..so ill keep little hope.
*sits patiently for the "IFYOU DONT LIKE IT HERRR MOVE!!" Comments to roll in*
Well put.
Jay the bird

Harvest, AL

#26 Feb 15, 2012
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
what you gonna do about it??? come on down to gc.. we would like to meet a black man.. lol or better yet stay up there where u belong. u wouldnt last a day down here where real folks live.
ask your momma about her dating black men in the 80's.about the time you were borne.
Joseph Richardson

Louisville, KY

#27 Feb 15, 2012
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell u something if u would bring ur big black ass down here. we would show u what a good ass whopping is. ur big and tough sitting behind a computer screen. keep running that mouth up there in louisville. at least down here in gc there isnt killings everyday like there is in louisville. have u ever watched the first 48?? all the murders are black people. blacks killing the blacks. it isnt the whites fault. the blacks need to get off welfare and foodstamps and our government would be in much better shape. we welcome the colored people into gc. we welcome all races. but im glad there isnt a large population of colored because then we would have alot more drugs and gangs and much more crimes. gc is very peaceful place. we are trying to keep it that away.
Wow... and u say u ain't racist ? LMAO! U just mad cuz I nailed u dumb backward imbred redneck, ignorant, white supremacists to the ground! You're down on the mat! I made my point, and your hatred of me just decorates my wonderful posts... get mad at me, I don't care... unlike Joseph Richardson, I'll fight back.

And you got drugs and gangs and crime now, just at your government, and look at your meth-ed out trailer trash, with their kids running around all over the town, a bunch of white hood rats, all on welfare, with their welfare queen mothers, having babies just to stay on the system, getting free WIC, and then you old are getting Social Security... get a job old people ! I'm not working out here to pay your to sit on your wrinkled can all day long. I'm so sick and tired of paying for these leeches, these parasites on the system. The biggest parasite: the military industrial complex. But don't ask a racist redneck about government policy. All they know is that they like Jim Crow, and that's it. How pathetic.

Hey tough girl, bring your white ass on over here, and see what happens to ya. I ain't scared like these other fools... you the blue-eyed Devil, and Kentucky will fail because of imbred POS like you! That's Ashley Judd quote... but Ashley Judd is smart and distinguished, and not racist, so you probably don't know nothing about her. Tsk tsk...

Let's see... what else can I say that I think would piss of a racist ... hum... oh yeah! You just jealous of black people because they got better bodies... what's wrong white girl, just ain't got the poppin butt ? Ain't got the curves of a fine black woman ? That's why white people hate... cause they jealous! And ignorant! And they scared... what is it ? The rap music ? The baggy clothes ? You do realize that music and clothes don't make a criminal, right ? But u prob dress like a SLoooT! just to compensate for your flat booty.

Ida B Wells (I don't know why I used EVIDENCE with these fools...), but Ida B Wells wrote nearly 100 years ago about the lynching problem, and the problem wasn't that black men couldn't keep their hands off the white women... it was the white women who couldn't keep their hands off the black man! And he got murdered for it ! White women are evil, blue-eyed Devils. And the fact that you racists go to Church, and started the KKK, and was for Adolf Hitler, just shows the absolute height of your hypocrisy... preaching one thang, and doing another... that's a white racist way. God I hates a white racist. Why don't you hate your government ? There's a minority worth hating, and that hatred might actually spurn some real progressive change... oh that's right. U don't want change. You want oppression and hierarchy. You're a sad little person. Sad sad little person. U lookin for a fight ? Okay, come on down, and see if u don't get smacked up.
Joseph Richardson

Louisville, KY

#28 Feb 15, 2012
I Do wrote:
We are better than everyone else......GET OVER IT!! If you don't like it!!! MOVE!!!
As soon as you think you're better than somebody else, that's when you lose, and admit that you're the lowest, judgmental scum on the planet.
Joseph Richardson

Louisville, KY

#29 Feb 15, 2012
whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
really were the ones that cry and whine about everything? what about the blacks in downtown louisville, who get on tv and cry because another black is dead by a black. Its very simple stop shooting each other! You all act like its the white mans fault. Blacks whine and think the white man owes them! I tell you what i didn't own a slave therefore i don't owe shit!
Ever since Obama got into office, white people cry about this, and that... wha! There's more whites on welfare... heck, it's Kentucky, I bet welfare is taking care of most of your poor whites! Leitchfield needs to be lynched off the map... all these parasitical whites, with their damn hands out... just living off the system...

And should we talk about the Big Bank or Military Industrial Complex corruption, you know, issues that involved Trillions, or just squabble over which race is betta ? I know what a white racist will do ! Ho ho !

Whites complain about blacks all the time, and blacks don't even have to do anything ! Look at Casey Anthony ! White women kill their own children ! If you want to stop crime in your white ghettoes, then stop killing your own babies ! Duh ! How moronic are you people ! And if you don't like that argument, that was yours that you put up first. What other great whites have been produced... lets see... Timothy McVeigh, the Unibomber, Joe Stack, who flew his plane into the IRS building a few years ago, Jeffrey Dahmer, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Andrew Jackson, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and oh yeah ! Kentucky's own native son Charlie Manson! Thanks a ton white people, but no thanks. You've all produced enough psychopaths, plus you racist since 1492 and can't stop yourselves... you all evil and psycho. There's a few good apples out there, but so far, you "jessica", you are what is the norm around here, and you "jessica" is what is wrong with AmeriKKKa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Cooper (Nov '14) 5 hr Anniekittysinger 7
jenny hogan decker is fake 5 hr Ann harden 8
mini car derby 6 hr derbyfan 1
Kara Giles (Dec '14) 12 hr If You Dare 7
Heroin 15 hr Kara Barr 17
Dylan (Dec '14) 20 hr Wondering 5
Samantha Chopp (Jan '15) 21 hr askemtotheirface 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leitchfield Mortgages