REALLY

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Here's an ideal lets have idoits run the company! Also have them hire idoits to run their shifts! That seems to be a good ideal. Having somebody do a job for over a month and then when people realize that person isn't qualified to do their job instead of replacing them with someone who knows what they are doing lets have someone train them! Lmaoooo!!! REALLY!? They are going to change how things are ran. Yeah run it straight down the drain! How about they have people who know what they are doing in management come train those who are in management because they have been here awhile and don't know how to do their job by allowing idoits to run a shift! Who you going to train next? 1st Shift needs help lmao!!! Let me put it to you like this. If you want a business to exceed you need people who knows what they are doing! Instead of waiting awhile to train someone who supposed to be qualify for that position. All because you made a effin mistake and don't want to say you did

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2012
must be same management as leggett&platt.....
REALLY

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Lol I think they both at one time had the same person in human resorces. Don't matter the plant won't be here long. I give it 5yrs. tops! For the simple reason they have finacial problems and CAN'T fix it! That is why they give dumba## people power. Hell the 1st shift supervisor gets salary pay while ALL the others get paid by the hour! Believe me that person isn't worth a dime! Has two jobs there and can't do either one lol. Somebody needs to train that person quick!
REALLY

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
She was for only a couple of weeks. My opion they need to clean house and start over again with people who know what they are doing.
lol

Lubbock, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Ok ok REALLY, they don't know what they're doing. GDang buddy u done said that bout eleventeeen times.
TRue Dat

Morgantown, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
I like it there ....but they dont know what they're doing.
REALLY

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Well i will get my point across one way or another. Since they keep doing the same sh#t over and over. I work there too but it seems to me that they don't care what you do to either get on there or keep your job and they just look over the hard workers. It's okay though! Let's see what they do when OSHA comes for a visit lol. At least with them paying a visit they will straighten the poor excuse of office people out!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 14, 2012
OSHA is a joke!!!they will call ahead to let the company know what day they'll be showing up,therefore everything can be fix or hidden before OSHA get there.
REALLY

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Well then i would have accomplished something then lol.
Another Opinion

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
REALLY wrote:
Here's an ideal lets have idoits run the company! Also have them hire idoits to run their shifts! That seems to be a good ideal. Having somebody do a job for over a month and then when people realize that person isn't qualified to do their job instead of replacing them with someone who knows what they are doing lets have someone train them! Lmaoooo!!! REALLY!? They are going to change how things are ran. Yeah run it straight down the drain! How about they have people who know what they are doing in management come train those who are in management because they have been here awhile and don't know how to do their job by allowing idoits to run a shift! Who you going to train next? 1st Shift needs help lmao!!! Let me put it to you like this. If you want a business to exceed you need people who knows what they are doing! Instead of waiting awhile to train someone who supposed to be qualify for that position. All because you made a effin mistake and don't want to say you did
Here's an idea - if you don't like it, quit. I'm sure there are a few hundred people waiting in line to fill your spot. Or, keep on mouthing the company to the point they leave town, then you will have a whole new set of problems to deal with. Or, you can do like the folks at Vermont American and go union and see your job go to China. I know if you were my employee, I would fire you so fast your head would spin. For anyone who wants to solve a work problem(s), Topix is the last place to go. If you want a business to succeed, you hire people who have better things to do than blast the people you work for on Topix. What an idiot. Is it any wonder this county cannot recruit new factories?
REALLY

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2012
You made a good point there with all your choices. Guess i will keep mouthing the company. Until they have better more quilfied management running the place! All they wanna do is fire pregnate women when they are on FMLA, make idiots bosses, and don't worry about walking out and loosing your job. Depending on who you are they will keep you even if you quit! You say you would fire me.....why? Because i speak the truth or is it because you maybe are one of the idiots i am talking about?
hmm

Sonora, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2012
REALLY wrote:
You made a good point there with all your choices. Guess i will keep mouthing the company. Until they have better more quilfied management running the place! All they wanna do is fire pregnate women when they are on FMLA, make idiots bosses, and don't worry about walking out and loosing your job. Depending on who you are they will keep you even if you quit! You say you would fire me.....why? Because i speak the truth or is it because you maybe are one of the idiots i am talking about?
Are you the one that just up and walked out without having something else lined up to go to? Are you the one who just up and walked out who has kids and another one on the way to support without anywhere else to go? Just wondering becouse your awefull bitter sounding. You want to get on here and bash the company and name names on topix or just let this drop?
REALLY

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2012
1st off i work there. 2nd i don't have kids. 3rd if you are going to bad mouth somebody please learn how to spell lol. Nothing personal just thought i would help you out for future remarks.
screwed

Springfield, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2013
TRue Dat wrote:
I like it there ....but they dont know what they're doing.
do you like it now that they basically gave you and raise and took it back? Want to work over for them? First two hours will be straight time now, now that they cut back our hours by 15 mins.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
It's bullshit about the raise and hours! And the management sucks.. The only time the give a crap, is on tues and Thursday or when Toyota is coming or geves comes.. It's totally horse sit
Kff

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Just so you know I just got fired from Plastikon while on leave to have my kid. Shitty place.
realgurl

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
That does suprise me one bit they dont give a shit about no one
quit ya bitching

Duluth, GA

#23 Mar 1, 2013
The only thing people in this town do us bitch. In surprised any factories are still there.
duh

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 2, 2013
and what are you doing? oh this is a free country... freedom of speech! if you dont like it dont read it
Lol

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Mar 7, 2013
Yes that place sucks hell I worked there and couldn't stand it the only thing worth going in for is how easy some chicks are.and there are some ok looking ones there I mean hell Christina Thompson looks good she wanted to but I know she has a man and then Sara and a chick named Jess so it's got it's ups and downs to it there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women topless 8 hr boo 5
Recent sexual harassment at Campbell's 22 hr Unbelievable 11
police vehicles Tue IAP 8
vendors village is closing Tue ukwildcat56 4
cps problems Mon Nana68 22
Karat Kase Mon Leitchfield Word 4
deadbeats Jeremiah & Heather Matting/y Mon word pro 19
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leitchfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leitchfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:17PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well