"Cougar" women in Leitchfield

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Superman

Lexington, KY

#1 May 4, 2011
Tell me some beautiful "cougar" women from Leitchfield.
Beth

United States

#2 May 4, 2011
Ur nasty
Drew P Cock

Ames, IA

#3 May 5, 2011
You mean women who resemble cougars or women who just have teeth like cougars???
Just go to wal mart dude they are everywhere!
chuck

Scottsville, KY

#4 May 5, 2011
Superman wrote:
Tell me some beautiful "cougar" women from Leitchfield.
Most of the older women in leitchfield are the only good looking ones, they take care of themselves and aren't all diseased up and trashy and have nice teeth. I see alot of beautiful older women in leitchfield every day, these young chicks need to take some hygiene lessons and some sex lessons from these older cougars, they definetly are much better at everything, and the biggest plus is they DON"T LIVE FOR DRAMA!! If any of you younger guys want a descent relationship find you a cougar, they will treat you right!!
Perhaps

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 5, 2011
To Beth: As long as both parties go into the situation with their eyes open, what is the harm?

To Chuck: With age comes experience and confidence (self-confidence). And everyone knows that the more self-confident you are, the better the relationship (and/or the sex) will be.
chuck

Rockport, IN

#6 May 5, 2011
Beth wrote:
Ur nasty
Try it sometime before you knock it beth and PERHAPS you hit the nail on the head!! I have been with oler women since I was 16 years old and thats the only way I will ever go. These young girls are nothing but drama, no experience, no sense of self, no concern for anyone but themselves, want to stay knocked up all the time and start shit constantly, the cougar is where its at if you want to live good, be treated well, have great sex and be respected, they are all of that and more! So young girls find you an older woman and let her be a mentor!!
carter

Brownsville, KY

#7 May 5, 2011
melinda lindsey is a good looking lady?
her

Leitchfield, KY

#8 May 5, 2011
thanks
her

Leitchfield, KY

#9 May 5, 2011
thank you
cougar rooter

Centerville, TX

#10 May 5, 2011
Ain't any chuck who went to high school in GC technically a cougar?
thatsrite

Coolidge, TX

#11 May 16, 2011
Good looking women in this town are the older one's that take care of themselves. Nothing more attractive to men than a woman who can get the job done without having a sugardaddy all the time. Old men with younger women, no thanks!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2011
Hmm lets get back on topic here.Any cougars in town?I love women all of them but the older ones are so sexy i don't know what it is about them.
lol

Greenville, KY

#13 May 17, 2011
chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Most of the older women in leitchfield are the only good looking ones, they take care of themselves and aren't all diseased up and trashy and have nice teeth. I see alot of beautiful older women in leitchfield every day, these young chicks need to take some hygiene lessons and some sex lessons from these older cougars, they definetly are much better at everything, and the biggest plus is they DON"T LIVE FOR DRAMA!! If any of you younger guys want a descent relationship find you a cougar, they will treat you right!!
this is so funny .but hes dead on it

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 May 20, 2011
No sorry it sounds like Chuck is just looking for a free ride. He wants an older woman to work so he can sit at home watching reruns on cartoon network. I am not bashing you, but you mentioned certain things that clued me in on this.(okay not about the cartoons, but the working and supporting you)

I, however, will agree though that generally speaking the women over thirty are less likely to get involved in drama. I hate drama it gives me gas.
Who

Harvest, AL

#15 May 20, 2011
Why are you asking here? I'd be mad if you found me on topix!
paychek

Grapeland, TX

#16 May 20, 2011
i mean to say women over50 mare hot meet at walmart in papertowel isle sunday at 730 let me ckeck out that ass baby
hahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Kathy!
Yep

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 20, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Kathy!
Agree.
ABC

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jun 20, 2011
Brandon Brooks is dating a real cougar! She is hot!
Not Stupid

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2011
Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy lawson 1 hr Cubrun guy 5
Poor Owen's Wife 4 hr no no no 3
anyone know chelsey taylor? (Mar '10) 6 hr who? 15
Children 8 hr I know who you are 10
Dr. Thomas 12 hr Witnessed 11
Adam Dennison 17 hr Beth Roof 2
rat (Oct '11) 17 hr Beth Roof 6

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance