Brandi Higdon and Tyler Hill

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
These two teenagers have been missing for over a week. Their families are worried about both of them. If anyone has any information please contact their parents, the grayson county sheriff office, or the kentucky state police. It is important that they know that they are not in trouble. Their families want to know that they are safe and alive.
gcc

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Think logically about this. Two teenagers, one working at Walmart, the other working at McDonalds. They obviously couldn't have gotten very far due to lack of money or resources. Check with distant relatives or older friends of Tyler's that they could be staying with. Don't just give them a phonecall, because they could be lying.. Show up at their home. They are staying with someone they know, for sure.
dumbb

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
shes so fuckingg stupid. i mean who runs away with a boy that leaves her for a skank, and then she goes running back to him. its her own fault and she will see what a mistake she made when she gets intoa fight with him and decides to come backk home. then his ass will be arrested for kidnapping.
Hannah

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2012
dumbb wrote:
shes so fuckingg stupid. i mean who runs away with a boy that leaves her for a skank, and then she goes running back to him. its her own fault and she will see what a mistake she made when she gets intoa fight with him and decides to come backk home. then his ass will be arrested for kidnapping.
You don't know a damn thing. If you ain't got nothing that will help piss off. This isn't a funny situation.

Since: Mar 12

Right here.

#5 Apr 2, 2012
dumbb wrote:
Kidnapping.. He's the stupid one. I wonder what the statute is for that charge. He's gonna have to stay gone for several years.

Since: Mar 12

Right here.

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know a damn thing. If you ain't got nothing that will help piss off. This isn't a funny situation.
Brandi has been on her FB, she liked something after she went missing. I would think the authorities could tell where she logged on from?
dumbb

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing. If you ain't got nothing that will help piss off. This isn't a funny situation.
im guessing this is Hannah Elmore since shes always the first one to start running her mouth. get a life sweetie. dont start popping off on people on topix like you always do, and then add a bunch of smiley faces to make people think you dont care what people say about you.:):):):): nobody said it was funny. look, you already went and started something stupid. fits you well.
dumbb

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
and watch your mouth, seeing as you said the exact same thing on her facebook. XD bahahahaha.
csi

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2012
I like how there are tons of people on her facebook telling her how selfish she is being. I'm just wondering if they know they need to catch flys with honey not vinegar.
praying

Centerville, TX

#10 Apr 3, 2012
saying prayers for both families that they come home. i can only imagine what they are going through. i am sure they are a complete wreck. saying many prayers!!!
Agree

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2012
If somebody is helping them hide, aren't they going to get into trouble?
Danielle Mode

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Brandi,
I know you read topix as so does everyone else.
You really need to contact me I'v left you my address & my numbers on your FB.I personally just want to know your alive & ok. This isn't funny any more!
Parents say things to you because they love,& care for you & dont want to see their child hurt or make mistakes as they did.
Your not as grown up as you think,you have many years to grow & learn as I have & everyone else.
If you need anything or whatever just call or e-mail me :)
XO,
Danielle
Danielle Mode

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2012
csi wrote:
I like how there are tons of people on her facebook telling her how selfish she is being. I'm just wondering if they know they need to catch flys with honey not vinegar.
The tons of people on her FB r her friends & family that care & love her very much & extremely worried about her!! Brandi isn't a fly she's a 16 yr old child that wasn't thinking what will happen to her education,job & family...she's a straight A & B student that has mad a mistake & will soon learn from a mistake,like the rest of us that r not perfect.. It is selfish to a point knowing the fact her sister b-day was shortly after she ran away & what she is putting everyone threw.. Sry Brandi just stating a fact.
-----call your cousin Plz I just want to know your ok that's all I'm asking xo Danielle ----
Danielle Mode

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2012
dumbb wrote:
Brandi is young & no one is perfect...love is blind to a point...--plus she's a Higdon and a lil stubborn as I am so sh$$ happens sometimes..
---Brandi Plz call your cousin or e-mail me Plz or call from a pay phone something is better then nothing--/ xo Danielle
Hannah

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2012
dumbb wrote:
<quoted text>im guessing this is Hannah Elmore since shes always the first one to start running her mouth. get a life sweetie. dont start popping off on people on topix like you always do, and then add a bunch of smiley faces to make people think you dont care what people say about you.:):):):): nobody said it was funny. look, you already went and started something stupid. fits you well.
I don't care what people think of me. But this isn't about me this is about Brandi. Once I heard about this you bet I'm gonna stick up for my friend. I don't see how I'm running my mouth in the first place, but say what you want. Especially if you can only say it hiding behind a computer. What Brandi is going through is not funny and not something that people like you should be mouthing about. It is a dumb decision but she is still my friend. If you have something to say to me say it to me. Not on a website.
If anyone knows anything about Brandi please let her family know.

I almost forgot.
(:
Hannah

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 3, 2012
_Miss-Fit_ wrote:
<quoted text>Brandi has been on her FB, she liked something after she went missing. I would think the authorities could tell where she logged on from?
I agree. I don't know why they wouldn't track it. Maybe they are trying to track it now.
I hope.
Hannah

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Agree wrote:
If somebody is helping them hide, aren't they going to get into trouble?
There is a charge for hiding criminals. They aren't criminals but they may get in trouble for hiding a missing person.
csi

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what people think of me. But this isn't about me this is about Brandi. Once I heard about this you bet I'm gonna stick up for my friend. I don't see how I'm running my mouth in the first place, but say what you want. Especially if you can only say it hiding behind a computer. What Brandi is going through is not funny and not something that people like you should be mouthing about. It is a dumb decision but she is still my friend. If you have something to say to me say it to me. Not on a website.
If anyone knows anything about Brandi please let her family know.

I almost forgot.
(:
I don't believe she called her a fly, that's an old saying, and it's true. You get things easier being sweeter, calling people selfish is sour. That could possibly be pissing her off more.
Hannah

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 4, 2012
csi wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe she called her a fly, that's an old saying, and it's true. You get things easier being sweeter, calling people selfish is sour. That could possibly be pissing her off more.
Brandi and I are really close. We've always had that tough love with each other. That's how we've understood each other.
csi

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>Brandi and I are really close. We've always had that tough love with each other. That's how we've understood each other.
And?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Hubbard Howie Hubbard 59 min Overinbreck county 1
Heather C. 1 hr AnyMiss 4
Jerrod Davis 2 hr DoesJerrodsWifeKnow 4
Oh Magan Higdon (Nov '15) 4 hr Kim 20
Walmart Deli 6 hr Herbert 26
Tiffany Noe 12 hr Curious 1
Tiffany thief cooper 16 hr Wolladnqoamakaakwk 9

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance