child hit with baseball at Wilkey April 5

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SusieQ

Gradyville, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2010
Does anyone know who was the girl that got hit with a ball bat at Wilky school? Was it even true.
janessa

Burkesville, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2010
i dont know if its true or not, my little girl goes there and i asked her , she hasnt heard anything yet...... hope not , that sounds serious
Crazy

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
One day-Within the last week, a parent shut their toe in the car door and they had to call an ambulance to come get her (or atleast that's what my daughters teacher said??) Heard she was a drama queen. Hope her toe is okay.
Spring Is Here

Rineyville, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2010
Crazy wrote:
One day-Within the last week, a parent shut their toe in the car door and they had to call an ambulance to come get her (or atleast that's what my daughters teacher said??) Heard she was a drama queen. Hope her toe is okay.
Not so on the drama queen--she is a very intelligent "LADY" and a very "NICE LADY" and it was not her toe it was her "foot" and she was having "chest pains/trouble breathing" that is why the ambulance was called/ the issue was enough that EMS saw fit to give here a "nitro" enroute to the emergency room. Now does this sound like a toe or drama? Not to me it was enough that me and my spouse went to the hospital to see about her/ one good thought for the day here is check facts before speaking otherwise one might find word indigestion on the plate.
Your daughters teacher should get her facts clear>
Spring Is Here

Rineyville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
SusieQ wrote:
Does anyone know who was the girl that got hit with a ball bat at Wilky school? Was it even true.
Had not heard this either/ does anyone know if this was to have been an accident or something done on purpose? If this happened at all?
concerned parents

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2010
Wilkey school might look nice from the outside, but once in, it's filled with bullies, fights, taunts and cursing. That principal Gwen Lucas lets anything go on in there and it's bananas! The kids are far from where they should be at their levels and most of them are inbred little animals, just like their hillbilly parents who parade in the lobby before they let out!
excuse me

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2010
My son is a student at Wilkey and I really don't feel like you could be a concerned parent if you are talking about children and their families. You really need to grow up! My son has really done alot better from when he was at Lawler and I have been very impressed with Wilkey! So please next time you make a post keep in mind that every child has a family that loves them and don't want other parents talking about them. Think about it would you want someone on here talking about you children? If you have that big of a problem then move them to another school!!
Mary Had A little Lamb

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2010
1st grade teachers aid is a hateful thing too. Always gossiping about everyone!!Runs her mouth about all the kids and their parents. My daughter came home last year telling some of the things she said. She needs to keep her mouth shut!Some of those parents have a hard time. Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!She is so above all of us in the world!!
meme

Greensburg, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2010
concerned parents wrote:
Wilkey school might look nice from the outside, but once in, it's filled with bullies, fights, taunts and cursing. That principal Gwen Lucas lets anything go on in there and it's bananas! The kids are far from where they should be at their levels and most of them are inbred little animals, just like their hillbilly parents who parade in the lobby before they let out!
If this is the way you talk about other peoples kid, i hate to see the way you raise your own. Its pathetic how you would run your mouth about children being inbred, must know from experience.
U TALKING ABOUT ME

Fulton, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2010
Mary Had A little Lamb wrote:
1st grade teachers aid is a hateful thing too. Always gossiping about everyone!!Runs her mouth about all the kids and their parents. My daughter came home last year telling some of the things she said. She needs to keep her mouth shut!Some of those parents have a hard time. Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!She is so above all of us in the world!!
Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!
YOU ARE CORRECT AND PROBLEY I WILL NEVER HAVE HARD TIMES SO MANY
OF YOU LESS POOR PEOPLE DO HAVE DAILY.
I COULD NEVER SEE HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE GET UP INTH MORNING WHTH YOU PROBLEMS AND SO LOW INCOME YOU HAVE.
IT MUST BE JUST SICKING TO LIVE LIKE THAT.
BUT YOU MADE YOUR BED!

She is so above all of us in the world!!
YES I DO FELL SO MUCH BETTER AND ABOVE ALL OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
MY HUSBAND AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME,WELL MOST OF THE KIDS WHO COME TO MY SCHOOL AND THE SMELL MAKES US WONDER HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE SLEEP WITH ALL THAT SMELL IN YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE'S HOUSE'S

WE ALSO SAID IT WOULD JUST GAG A PERSON OF OUR STANDARDS AND RICH BACK GROUND.

MY HUSBAND AND I HELD HANDS AND PRAYED A VERY SHORT PRAY FOR YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE BECAUSE BE KNOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MAY,CAN NOT AFFORD ANY TIME OR MONEY WITH OUR LORD BEING SO POOR HOW COULD YOU.

WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL EVER HAVE SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE OF US MUCH BETTER OFF CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TO DO SO MUCH FOR YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE.

SPEAKING OF CHRISTIANS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE TO COME TO OUR CHURCH BUT THAT WOULD JUST NOT BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MIXED WITH US MUCH BETTER OFF ALL AROUND CHRISTIANS,AS MY DEAR HUSBAND SAID (OIL AND WATER JUST IS NOT MADE TO MIX.

WELL I MUST BE CLOSING,REMEMBER WE WILL BE PRAYING AND THINKING ONLY OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#13 Apr 9, 2010
U TALKING ABOUT ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!
YOU ARE CORRECT AND PROBLEY I WILL NEVER HAVE HARD TIMES SO MANY
OF YOU LESS POOR PEOPLE DO HAVE DAILY.
I COULD NEVER SEE HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE GET UP INTH MORNING WHTH YOU PROBLEMS AND SO LOW INCOME YOU HAVE.
IT MUST BE JUST SICKING TO LIVE LIKE THAT.
BUT YOU MADE YOUR BED!
She is so above all of us in the world!!
YES I DO FELL SO MUCH BETTER AND ABOVE ALL OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
MY HUSBAND AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME,WELL MOST OF THE KIDS WHO COME TO MY SCHOOL AND THE SMELL MAKES US WONDER HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE SLEEP WITH ALL THAT SMELL IN YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE'S HOUSE'S
WE ALSO SAID IT WOULD JUST GAG A PERSON OF OUR STANDARDS AND RICH BACK GROUND.
MY HUSBAND AND I HELD HANDS AND PRAYED A VERY SHORT PRAY FOR YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE BECAUSE BE KNOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MAY,CAN NOT AFFORD ANY TIME OR MONEY WITH OUR LORD BEING SO POOR HOW COULD YOU.
WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL EVER HAVE SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE OF US MUCH BETTER OFF CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TO DO SO MUCH FOR YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE.
SPEAKING OF CHRISTIANS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE TO COME TO OUR CHURCH BUT THAT WOULD JUST NOT BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MIXED WITH US MUCH BETTER OFF ALL AROUND CHRISTIANS,AS MY DEAR HUSBAND SAID (OIL AND WATER JUST IS NOT MADE TO MIX.
WELL I MUST BE CLOSING,REMEMBER WE WILL BE PRAYING AND THINKING ONLY OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
After deciphering this run-on all caps sentence paragraph thingy I may have come to some conclusions:

1. You are the teachers aide referenced in an earlier post. If so, then I can see why some of the kids may be on a "lower level" if people like you are actually hired. You are a disgrace to the Board of Education.

2. You said you can't believe how "you people" smell. What kind of statement is that? Are you some sort of closet, behind the computer screen discriminator or something? You are a disgrace to the citizens of Grayson County.

3. You actually get on here and judge people, act holier than thou, and then affiliate yourself with the Christian faith and church? You are a disgrace to God.

Yes I did just judge you, and call you a disgrace, If I was a follower of the religion, maybe your hate talk wouldn't have struck a nerve with me and probably several others and I never would have said anything. You are some person. I though teachers aide's were required to have 60 credit hours now? Obviously not.

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Just for reference, all kids are great regardless of social status, or hygiene status, or any status for that matter. You need to re-read the bible lady.

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#15 Apr 9, 2010
Also, do us all a favor and withhold any types of prayers you have for us lower class smelly people. The god REAL Christians worship want no part of the judgmental god you are praying too. Their prayers are getting along fine without yours. I hope you find guidance and see some sort of light.
lolololololol

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2010
Jazed wrote:
Also, do us all a favor and withhold any types of prayers you have for us lower class smelly people. The god REAL Christians worship want no part of the judgmental god you are praying too. Their prayers are getting along fine without yours. I hope you find guidance and see some sort of light.
yeah, like maybe some headlights. I'll be praying that someone uses foodstamps to buy some eggs and throw them at her house. That's how we roll.
Just being me

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 9, 2010
U TALKING ABOUT ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!
YOU ARE CORRECT AND PROBLEY I WILL NEVER HAVE HARD TIMES SO MANY
OF YOU LESS POOR PEOPLE DO HAVE DAILY.
I COULD NEVER SEE HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE GET UP INTH MORNING WHTH YOU PROBLEMS AND SO LOW INCOME YOU HAVE.
IT MUST BE JUST SICKING TO LIVE LIKE THAT.
BUT YOU MADE YOUR BED!
She is so above all of us in the world!!
YES I DO FELL SO MUCH BETTER AND ABOVE ALL OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
MY HUSBAND AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME,WELL MOST OF THE KIDS WHO COME TO MY SCHOOL AND THE SMELL MAKES US WONDER HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE SLEEP WITH ALL THAT SMELL IN YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE'S HOUSE'S
WE ALSO SAID IT WOULD JUST GAG A PERSON OF OUR STANDARDS AND RICH BACK GROUND.
MY HUSBAND AND I HELD HANDS AND PRAYED A VERY SHORT PRAY FOR YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE BECAUSE BE KNOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MAY,CAN NOT AFFORD ANY TIME OR MONEY WITH OUR LORD BEING SO POOR HOW COULD YOU.
WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL EVER HAVE SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE OF US MUCH BETTER OFF CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TO DO SO MUCH FOR YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE.
SPEAKING OF CHRISTIANS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE TO COME TO OUR CHURCH BUT THAT WOULD JUST NOT BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MIXED WITH US MUCH BETTER OFF ALL AROUND CHRISTIANS,AS MY DEAR HUSBAND SAID (OIL AND WATER JUST IS NOT MADE TO MIX.
WELL I MUST BE CLOSING,REMEMBER WE WILL BE PRAYING AND THINKING ONLY OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
I really hope you are a troll, just posting as a teacher, because now I really am worry about my children's well being.
really

Clarkson, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2010
U TALKING ABOUT ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess she has never fell upon hard times!!!
YOU ARE CORRECT AND PROBLEY I WILL NEVER HAVE HARD TIMES SO MANY
OF YOU LESS POOR PEOPLE DO HAVE DAILY.
I COULD NEVER SEE HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE GET UP INTH MORNING WHTH YOU PROBLEMS AND SO LOW INCOME YOU HAVE.
IT MUST BE JUST SICKING TO LIVE LIKE THAT.
BUT YOU MADE YOUR BED!
She is so above all of us in the world!!
YES I DO FELL SO MUCH BETTER AND ABOVE ALL OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
MY HUSBAND AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME,WELL MOST OF THE KIDS WHO COME TO MY SCHOOL AND THE SMELL MAKES US WONDER HOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE SLEEP WITH ALL THAT SMELL IN YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE'S HOUSE'S
WE ALSO SAID IT WOULD JUST GAG A PERSON OF OUR STANDARDS AND RICH BACK GROUND.
MY HUSBAND AND I HELD HANDS AND PRAYED A VERY SHORT PRAY FOR YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE BECAUSE BE KNOW YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MAY,CAN NOT AFFORD ANY TIME OR MONEY WITH OUR LORD BEING SO POOR HOW COULD YOU.
WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL EVER HAVE SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE OF US MUCH BETTER OFF CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TO DO SO MUCH FOR YOUR TYPE OF PEOPLE.
SPEAKING OF CHRISTIANS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE TO COME TO OUR CHURCH BUT THAT WOULD JUST NOT BE POSSIBLE WITH YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE MIXED WITH US MUCH BETTER OFF ALL AROUND CHRISTIANS,AS MY DEAR HUSBAND SAID (OIL AND WATER JUST IS NOT MADE TO MIX.
WELL I MUST BE CLOSING,REMEMBER WE WILL BE PRAYING AND THINKING ONLY OF YOU TYPE OF PEOPLE.
Surely you guys do not really believe this is the aide referenced earlier. Obviously this was a poser trying to piss you all off. Looks like they succeeded.
Clap clap clap

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Apr 10, 2010
Jazed wrote:
<quoted text>
After deciphering this run-on all caps sentence paragraph thingy I may have come to some conclusions:
1. You are the teachers aide referenced in an earlier post. If so, then I can see why some of the kids may be on a "lower level" if people like you are actually hired. You are a disgrace to the Board of Education.
2. You said you can't believe how "you people" smell. What kind of statement is that? Are you some sort of closet, behind the computer screen discriminator or something? You are a disgrace to the citizens of Grayson County.
3. You actually get on here and judge people, act holier than thou, and then affiliate yourself with the Christian faith and church? You are a disgrace to God.
Yes I did just judge you, and call you a disgrace, If I was a follower of the religion, maybe your hate talk wouldn't have struck a nerve with me and probably several others and I never would have said anything. You are some person. I though teachers aide's were required to have 60 credit hours now? Obviously not.
Very well said. I applaude you.Right to the point and with grace.

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#23 Apr 10, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you guys do not really believe this is the aide referenced earlier. Obviously this was a poser trying to piss you all off. Looks like they succeeded.
I figured that before I posted, but this person really struck a nerve with me. Regardless this person needs some sort of counseling that work out whatever problems he/she may be experiencing. If it is indeed her however, then my point is made

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#24 Apr 10, 2010
Clap clap clap wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said. I applaude you.Right to the point and with grace.
Thank you.

Since: Sep 09

Cecilia, KY

#25 Apr 10, 2010
I went to Wilkey, and it is a piece of crap school. They hire child abusers as teachers and they don't care if you're bullied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im going to be in Leitchfield if anyone wants t... 46 min oh 10
Heroin problem in Grayson County 2 hr Jungle 26
jousha brown 4 hr wuldliketo know 6
men who work at gc ems.. 4 hr sick_of_it_all 1
piano lessons 15 hr Puk 3
Tracey Clark 17 hr wondering 3
Josh Stone 17 hr wondering 2
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]