they suck

Scottsville, KY

#21 May 26, 2010
good wrote:
<quoted text>Let the games begin.Who is the manager and her boyfriend?
Sheila and William Meredith
no one

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 May 26, 2010
I believe they do but some one had said before you dont need an id to buy that stuff. I agree with you they should be more strict about it. I hate druggies as well, that stuff can really mess you up
no name calling please

Leitchfield, KY

#23 May 26, 2010
bob,
for your info other things besides pills do aquire and id if they think you are under age,such as paints, cleaning supplies, computer cleaner, anything with a chemical in it they can id you.so its not just pills
no name calling please

Leitchfield, KY

#24 May 26, 2010
sorry that should have said require.
shakes her head

Antioch, TN

#25 May 26, 2010
shelia witt simons mashburn nickols is the ladys name and william meredith is the mans name . but they all know what's going on there. don't want to fix the problem the they wouldn't get money for their services . no labs no money for the clean up~~~~~~
come on

Scottsville, KY

#26 May 26, 2010
william and shelia do as much or more dope then anyone down there
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 May 26, 2010
Bob wrote:
Wd-40 in Meth, lol, your retarded. If you were at walmart buying something that needed an Id you were buying pills. Nothing Else requires an id. You are Stupid.
lets see,cigarettes,paint,video games,gun shells etc...whos stupid now,BOB?Looks like youre the Tard.
okay

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 May 26, 2010
come on wrote:
william and shelia do as much or more dope then anyone down there
Well that explains alot.
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 May 27, 2010
shakes her head wrote:
shelia witt simons mashburn nickols is the ladys name and william meredith is the mans name . but they all know what's going on there. don't want to fix the problem the they wouldn't get money for their services . no labs no money for the clean up~~~~~~
Thought he was with a Russell?
shakes her head

Antioch, TN

#30 May 27, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> Thought he was with a Russell?
No more she got smart aftr a few months with the tootheless loser. hell he even tried going back to his ex . wife tammy but she has moved on and found a man that cares for her . so william is at the bottom of th barrel now hope he just seeps through the bottom.......like the scumb he is .......
stop meth use

Harvest, AL

#31 May 27, 2010
yeah i seen a gas station ask a girl in front of me for her id to buy fuel for a lantern...she was definatly messed up and had ticks crawling all over her back..when asked for her id she was stunned..she said she was buying it for a campout and invited the clerk to come..she said it would be about 2 miles up into the woods and that they wanted to get alot of people to come..the clerk was a young lady in her early 20's and i was thinking omg lady everyone can see your strung out and her boyfriend was in the car behind the wheel about half passed out waiting for her...also have you ever heard of hayse holler in caneyville they make meth right there on their private property but everytime the police get a call on them they go warn them that they aare gonna be searched so they can get the lab cleaned up...so eventually people give up on trying to do the right thing...i wish we could get a higher law enforcement in this county and not give these places warnings before they search...meth is horrible it has ruined my family....i have never touched it but i have seen what it does to people i love...
would have ran

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 27, 2010
Her being that nasty, I would have ran out the door.OH, COOTIES!
strawberries

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 May 27, 2010
would have ran wrote:
Her being that nasty, I would have ran out the door.OH, COOTIES!
Hmm,sounds like I'd more than run.
fact

United States

#34 May 28, 2010
they suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila and William Meredith
I personally do not know Shelia, but I have known William for a long time. He has done meth for awhile and will do what it takes to get the stuff. He will let someone else take the wrap or rat his way out of things. The place will never be cleaned up as long as he is around or people like him. Possibility maybe a tornado will clean out the place.
cntry girl

United States

#35 May 28, 2010
shakes her head wrote:
<quoted text> No more she got smart aftr a few months with the tootheless loser. hell he even tried going back to his ex . wife tammy but she has moved on and found a man that cares for her . so william is at the bottom of th barrel now hope he just seeps through the bottom.......like the scumb he is .......
Glad to hear these two women got smart. He is such a LOOSER!!!!!
blah

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 May 29, 2010
Bob wrote:
Wd-40 in Meth, lol, your retarded. If you were at walmart buying something that needed an Id you were buying pills. Nothing Else requires an id. You are Stupid.
no this person is probably telling the truth u buy spray paint u show and id u buy model car glue you show an id so i think u might be the stupid one
Hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 May 30, 2010
Had some family stay there for one night. They said the bed-bugs are very real there.They tried to talk to clerk about it, and she did not even know how to comment, Finally ask to speak to manager, But could not reach them. Will never go back.
Bob is stupid

United States

#38 Jun 2, 2010
Bob is dumb there are several items at walmart that require your id... Cleaning chemicals,spray paint, adhesives, ammo, guns ,rated R movies etc...
lol

Trinity, TX

#39 Jun 3, 2010
i think the cops just need to do it right get warnetts and go check the place out from room to room wall to wall every inch of the place not to mention rooms 119 before and after her the are cooking again
Bob

United States

#40 Jun 3, 2010
Ok just for the record because you All are so smart. R rated movies, model car paint, 12 gauge shotgun shells, and the list off crap you all came up with is NOT an ingredient in METH!!!!!! The focus of the topic was the motel and METH. Not hunting, or building model airplanes. Now can you all comprhend that???? I know this is Leitchfield and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris vanmeter 1 hr Hmm 9
highschool teacher caught with cigs and alcohol? 1 hr worriedmom666 7
Veronica 8 hr Tweakers 3
tommy hayse merdith ridge road (Mar '12) 8 hr Emma 16
Robert wells pluming 10 hr Truth 10
Candice sanders 13 hr pipejumper 17
Silver Avalon 16 hr Amelia 2

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance