First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cntry Girl

United States

#1 May 24, 2010
They need to either CLOSES down he place or fire everyone and bring in a totally new crew. Also need to get rid of the crooked cops. We need to get this horrible drug (METH) off our streets. I dont want my loved ones getting on this horrible stuff. The law needs to shape up or give up their positon. I'm sure there are some honest law that would greatly earn their paycheck. I think anyone convicted of manufacturing meth should get atleat 10 year WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE and they don't need to be let out sooner to rat on another drug dealer what is that solving getting one for one. Thats no success. Need tougher laws and the police need to do their work themselves not letting a rat do it. Would they let out a sex offender or a murder too? What is this county becoming a BAD BAD BAD NAME.
FACT
Leitchfield, KY
really

Brownsville, KY

#2 May 24, 2010
alot of stuff coming from country side inn i agree they need to close.
ELECTIONS OVER

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 24, 2010
Cntry Girl wrote:
They need to either CLOSES down he place or fire everyone and bring in a totally new crew. Also need to get rid of the crooked cops. We need to get this horrible drug (METH) off our streets. I dont want my loved ones getting on this horrible stuff. The law needs to shape up or give up their positon. I'm sure there are some honest law that would greatly earn their paycheck. I think anyone convicted of manufacturing meth should get atleat 10 year WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE and they don't need to be let out sooner to rat on another drug dealer what is that solving getting one for one. Thats no success. Need tougher laws and the police need to do their work themselves not letting a rat do it. Would they let out a sex offender or a murder too? What is this county becoming a BAD BAD BAD NAME.
FACT
Leitchfield, KY
IT WILL REMAIN OPEN.NO ONE CARES, NOT EVEN THE MANAGER.BEEN THERE, NASTY AND NO-ONE CAN EVER REACH THE MANAGER TO COMPLAIN.WAY TO MUCH TRAFFIC THERE FOR A MOTEL THAT HAS HARDLY ANY BUSINESS.
LALA

United States

#4 May 24, 2010
But the cops cannot just go inside to search just because of traffic coming in and out of the place. There has to be complaints made to the police for them to do something about it.
Cntry Girl

United States

#5 May 24, 2010
LALA wrote:
But the cops cannot just go inside to search just because of traffic coming in and out of the place. There has to be complaints made to the police for them to do something about it.
I would think the police in Leitchfield has an idea what is going on. All they would have to do is make rounds around the place they need no search warrant to do that. There needs to be more survallience around this place. When they leave the room and are driving eratic and light and things not working properly on their vechile that gives the police every right to stop them and if reasonable suspension they can possibly have the vechile searched for drugs and things. The people in Grayson county need to stand together and get rid of the manufacturing.
LALA

United States

#6 May 24, 2010
That would be fine if people leave there driving but most are happening inside the room themselves. Once that person leaves the room even if they found something inside they couldn't prosecute the last person that rented the room. Everyone thinks that this is a fairy land that everything should be perfect.
THE TRUTH

Hodgenville, KY

#7 May 24, 2010
ya even the manager & her boyfriend r on drugs thats for a fact,they even do it around kids. They let low life scum bags & whores work there for a room. someone needs 2 contact the owner and let them know whats going on, they really do need 2 get rid of the people that r running that place or it will get shut down, I'll make sure of that!!!!!!!1
good

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 24, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
ya even the manager & her boyfriend r on drugs thats for a fact,they even do it around kids. They let low life scum bags & whores work there for a room. someone needs 2 contact the owner and let them know whats going on, they really do need 2 get rid of the people that r running that place or it will get shut down, I'll make sure of that!!!!!!!1
Let the games begin.Who is the manager and her boyfriend?
smoker

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 24, 2010
i don"t like drugs at all!! i was at walmart awhile back, had to get something, think it was wd40 or something along that order. anyway, they had to check my id, after that i asked why, was told people could make meth. now don"t take this the wrong way.... i told the lady,"well, as far as i was concerned if the dumb***** are that stupid to put all those deadly chemicals in theit bodies, knowing that it"ll probably kill them or at least mess them up for life, let them !!! the world would be a better place. just my personal thoughts on the matter.
Cntry Girl

United States

#10 May 24, 2010
I would like to know their names and the main headquarters name and address. I agree the place needs to close or new owners
Hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 24, 2010
Cntry Girl wrote:
I would like to know their names and the main headquarters name and address. I agree the place needs to close or new owners
The man that owns it is from India.I was told he owned several more in Cave City. Another Country side.Not sure of the other one.I do know they have a website.But I doubt if he reads it.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 24, 2010
Sounds like the owner would know what was going on there.Too bad, I hear the Hatfield is a nice place.
Bob

Bowling Green, KY

#13 May 24, 2010
Wd-40 in Meth, lol, your retarded. If you were at walmart buying something that needed an Id you were buying pills. Nothing Else requires an id. You are Stupid.
goatmen

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 25, 2010
Don't leave your boat there over-night. You wake up the next morning with it removed of gear.
Hmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 25, 2010
Bob wrote:
Wd-40 in Meth, lol, your retarded. If you were at walmart buying something that needed an Id you were buying pills. Nothing Else requires an id. You are Stupid.
actually if u buy spray paint and u dont look old enough--u have to show an id--so this person is probably telling the truth and not buying pills--moron
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 25, 2010
i think they need to burn the hell hole down to the ground it sounds like its full of everything i would not take my pet rat there
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 25, 2010
Bob wrote:
Sounds like your a pro Bob.I build models and have to show my Id for glue And Bob , You are Stupid, Better stock up though, Soon those pills you are purchasing will become a thing of the past.
pet deposit

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 25, 2010
lol wrote:
i think they need to burn the hell hole down to the ground it sounds like its full of everything i would not take my pet rat there
They charge a pet deposit.
no one

Leitchfield, KY

#19 May 26, 2010
i was watching the news and they said that they are going to start requiring id's for most of the stuff used to make meth and if some one bought more than three items with in a certain amount of time they were going to check on them and that would be probable cause for a search warrant not sure if they did it just letting you know
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 26, 2010
no one wrote:
i was watching the news and they said that they are going to start requiring id's for most of the stuff used to make meth and if some one bought more than three items with in a certain amount of time they were going to check on them and that would be probable cause for a search warrant not sure if they did it just letting you know
I was under the impression they do that now. I wish they would put stricter rules on that crap. I dont see the point in meth, making it or selling it. It causes nothing but problems for people and who the heck wants to bring more problems to their life? not me. I can't stand a druggie. No respect for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mini golf 9 min Phil 3
Recent sexual harassment at Campbell's 30 min Barney Trouble 17
mtd 5 hr Question 11
Fosters propane robs it's customers (Jan '11) 6 hr Change companies 28
the lawsons 8 hr Keeping it real 35
Tiffany Huff (Jan '12) 18 hr scotty 2
jessica Mudd the sinner 20 hr Calvin_Coolish 6
Leitchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web