First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
a 34 year old man who lives next door to his mommy gets married then cheats on his wife with a 19 year old woman dates her for ten months gets her pregnant leaves her then desides to stay with his wife and dont want a thing to do with the baby but his wife does wtf is wrong with this picture lets see a man who is a big baby who is stuck up his moms butt

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2013
is that the man who lives over at bethel church

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 4, 2013
yeah that is him he used shelby for money shelby is one of my bests friends and he totally screwed her over he she really be ashamed of himself because shelby went out of her way for him and his family she paid his bills put food on his table gave him everything he wanted then he knocked her up and left her despite everything she had done for him he treated her like garbage and its terrible he lives at that christian campus thats so righteous but he will go to hell for what he done
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Congratulations! Yet another pointless post! You have mastered Douchebagness!!
wow

Radcliff, KY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
you know his wifes kids run up and down that highway all the time they will get hit one day and that woman wants to get her hands on an innocent baby when she dont even take care of her own kids how sick is that she thinks that her marriage is wonderful and because she cant get pregnant by her husband the fact that he cheated on her and got someone else pregnant its a gift from god and they can all be happy and grow old together yeah they are insane

Location hidden

#7 Apr 4, 2013
in my opinion marcus rowe is the douchebag
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
insightful05 wrote:
in my opinion marcus rowe is the douchebag
Are you jealous of him?

Does he control your happiness?
wow

Radcliff, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous of him?
Does he control your happiness?
let me guess your a bethelite
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> let me guess your a bethelite
No you little pathetic loser, I am NOT a kool aid drinking Bethel patron.

Just wondering why you are worried so much about when and where this other man swings his meat.... Youre jealous of something, perhaps it is OF HER... Do YOU want HIM??
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
wow wrote:
you know his wifes kids run up and down that highway all the time they will get hit one day and that woman wants to get her hands on an innocent baby when she dont even take care of her own kids how sick is that she thinks that her marriage is wonderful and because she cant get pregnant by her husband the fact that he cheated on her and got someone else pregnant its a gift from god and they can all be happy and grow old together yeah they are insane
...and you love him...Right?
wow

Radcliff, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2013
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why you are worried so much about when and where this other man swings his meat.... Youre jealous of something, perhaps it is OF HER... Do YOU want HIM??
no i want all dead beat dads castrated you dont bring an innocent child into this world and run away from it awwwww do u want marcus because i know for a fact he only goes for two seconds then he is done

Location hidden

#14 Apr 4, 2013
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy must be a ron miller clone
haha

Goodlettsville, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2013
for real
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
insightful05 wrote:
<quoted text> this guy must be a ron miller clone
Yeah, even Ron Miller could point out that you are a retarded inbred homosexual....
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> no i want all dead beat dads castrated you dont bring an innocent child into this world and run away from it awwwww do u want marcus because i know for a fact he only goes for two seconds then he is done
Well you are the ho that had the little bastard kid with him. Dont act like you didnt know what he was like when you spred your legs.
haha

Goodlettsville, TN

#18 Apr 4, 2013
no she isn't...me and wow know each other...you don't know shit about this so stfu:)
haha

Goodlettsville, TN

#19 Apr 4, 2013
oh please JAFO, yea mark sucks ass, but here is the thing...we all make stupid choices, it doesn't give mark the right to bail or for wendy to let her dog lick autumns vagina..then laugh about it or walk hwy 259 by herself cause her fatass mom is unwilling to wake up and tend to her child properly...just saying
wow

Radcliff, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2013
dont you dare call my child a bastard why dont you grow some balls and message me directly
wow

Radcliff, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
haha i freakin love you
JAFO

Latonia, KY

#22 Apr 4, 2013
haha wrote:
no she isn't...me and wow know each other...you don't know shit about this so stfu:)
Why dont you and the other retard just call each other on the phone and discuss this marcus. Why do you feel the need to put your bullshits on a public forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lying Tiffany Durbin 2 hr Huh 2
Farmers 4 hr mmmm 18
Bacon Store 6 hr oh? 7
Community action food baskets 8 hr Need food 1
Cody Willoughby is a damn rat 12 hr You have no brain 3
who cheating who at the factories? (Jan '14) Thu Plastikon 1 ho 20
john fuston Thu Wanderin 2

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance