First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the one and onnly

Rineyville, KY

#1 Feb 29, 2012
so have you all seen that a josh v. is cheating or doing his thing around town i know i have and the thing is it should be told to his gf wait is he still with her or they brok up...idk but i dont like what i see if he is....
just saying

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 29, 2012
What does it matter to you? Or are you just jealous?
the one and onnly

Rineyville, KY

#3 Feb 29, 2012
no i am not i think tht ppl like that that have children and all and a very great lady should not have to go tru that. if you had any sense you would think tht is wrong for that to be happin. gee calm dowm and y are u one of them u scared to say u are?????
Last Name?

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 29, 2012
Vigil?
the one and onnly

Rineyville, KY

#5 Feb 29, 2012
yep
who cares

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2012
if it doesnt concern you then why do u care?? you dont know anything about them obviously she has cheated on him a couple of times also, an she left him for a dyke so who cares
you think u know

Rineyville, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
who cares wrote:
if it doesnt concern you then why do u care?? you dont know anything about them obviously she has cheated on him a couple of times also, an she left him for a dyke so who cares
you know that you think you know why she let him yea that should be the questions and who the fuck cares who it was for and a couple time na that would be one so hello respect what you got you scared to say your the one cheating with him or you to scared your man or lady would find out to........and as far as her cheating they were not toghether so haha get your facts together i know them so yea...... and all she does is be tru to him after all they been tru and try to be honest and tru but guess not everone can y stay with someone if your gonna cheat is a desgrace to that person just leave them so that you dont have to cheat and you can go be with who ever you want without hiding right?????????
its me

Rineyville, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2012
it concerens me so yea i would LOVE to know if he is cheating.....if you wanna cheat then y would you even stay with that person if your not happy hello its called get balls and leave...duh......dont matter if you got kids together or anything just leave if your not happy dont go around and sleep with everyone else and then come home to her and have her think things are good...that some fucked up shit really no one on here has a heart or knows what love means.....
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2012
thats funny cause i know for a fact that she left him for that ladean bitch and she left him another time to she is no better and they were together so if hes cheating on her she must b doing the same as well so dont b taking any sides cause its both of them
wants to know

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
so whos he cheating on her with? cuz i would like to kno also
DEBRA

Rineyville, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2012
I am not the one cheating this time i am trying to be the best for him and do whats best for my kids and if he is i wish someone would be the bigger person and let me know cuz y should i stick around and try to make things work if he dont hello gosh guess no one on here really sees the bigger picture and that it would be wrong what if i got something from these nasty ass btiches out here that fuck everyone man omg thats not good. and from what i see here someone knows he is and there scared to admit it and say there name but you know im not mad it will come to me sooner or later so all you can kiss a ass cuz if you cant be ther bigger person and admit it and just tak shit then your opinion of our relationship is none of you problem or concerns. thanks have a nice day. HATERZ
confused

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2012
dont you think what u did made him b the person he is and now hes the one cheating on you? u started it and now its wrong for him to cheat? i dont get it..........
Last Name?

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Just out if curiosity, how many kids you all have?
DEBRA

Rineyville, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2012
oh so me leaving him makes it ok to cheat on me now what the hell is your problem are you serious!!!!!!and you choose to be the person you are no matter what is brought in life and I did nothing worng cuz i was the bigger person amd left the relationship.......and what are you the person that he messing with your scared someone found out shit i used my real name.....also i nver cheated so hahahahah the jokes on you cuz you do not know shit and it is wrong to cheat on anyone not just me hello that sick i dont want to be fucking him and have him been sleeping with these lil ass nasty girld out here they all sleep around....... also y does it matter how many kids we got 6 so yea there you go and 10 years of a relationship minus a few months so that makes it ok for a person to be cheating hello i do everything i can for him and my kids and now this is how i get treated thank you have a great day i know wht i will be doing about this.....be the bigger person and come out and say it dont be a child and play games...tricks are for kids.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2012
lol you people are crazy as hell!
lmao

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2012
kasey/white.tomes cheats on her husband brad tomes
Im nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Im just someone reading this stuff. I don't know ya'll.But I think you will know if he is messing around. He may be trying to make it work. The other person on here maybe trying to make you think he is cheating to start trouble. Also just because people on here never made the mistakes you have made don't make them better than you, they just think so. No one is perfect. I think if you learn from your mistake's then lesson learned. GOOD LUCK! p.s know matter what, you still have your children!
James

Franklin, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2012
its me wrote:
it concerens me so yea i would LOVE to know if he is cheating.....if you wanna cheat then y would you even stay with that person if your not happy hello its called get balls and leave...duh......dont matter if you got kids together or anything just leave if your not happy dont go around and sleep with everyone else and then come home to her and have her think things are good...that some fucked up shit really no one on here has a heart or knows what love means.....
or knows what love means..
it is a married woman hot and needing a good lay on the side a few times a week while the dummy stays home and keep his nose out of her business when she goes out on the town looking good sex.
wow

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2012
i think it may be this girl he works with named shannon...idk though but i feel for you girl it is never easy worrying if you man or spouse is cheating on you. I have been there before....much luck to you either way good or bad you can get tru this cuz you will always have faithful kids that will love you for life....
hmm

Trinity, TX

#20 Mar 29, 2012
wow wrote:
i think it may be this girl he works with named shannon...idk though but i feel for you girl it is never easy worrying if you man or spouse is cheating on you. I have been there before....much luck to you either way good or bad you can get tru this cuz you will always have faithful kids that will love you for life....
So if you think its some girl he works with. then you obvisouly kno since you kno where he works an u seen him talkin to her.......... so how do u kno so much???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Stone 35 min Stupid 1
Devin the Balck Stud 1 hr MWF 10
Leitchfield subway 1 hr Disgrace 15
Amanda ??? 2 hr Lmao 8
Leitchfield nursing home 3 hr Know people at both 7
Plastikon-A better place. 3 hr Hes gross 26
Roy carroll (Feb '15) 5 hr Gyania 5

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance