curious

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

any one know jeremy noe or his nickname is hiphop iv heard he was a nice and sweet guy thats in love wit donna clark and i think hes hot n has alot of money but ive heard hea a ho to IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

i doubt he has a lot of money.
just me

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

haha wrote:
i doubt he has a lot of money.
And I suppose HAHA you are his banker or maybe his stock broker, youdon't know sh*t
latsiha tyshae noe

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

bitch thats my brother your talkn shit about. son you dont knoe him, if you did then you would knoe what he has. so f.u
Dang

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

latsiha tyshae noe wrote:
bitch thats my brother your talkn shit about. son you dont knoe him, if you did then you would knoe what he has. so f.u
Get over yourself.. I read this thread 3 times to see where your getting someone is talking trash about him. Comments like you made is whats going to get people to talk bad about him, and your language doesn't do anything for you or your brother.

Since: Oct 09

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

jeremys great! he has had his problems but who doesn't! im curious though if you know he is in love wit donna why are you worried about him being hot or having money?
shannon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

oh courtney mind your business! worry about your father and child and stay off the computer!nasty ass
yeal

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

dope money is how he gets it all

“Destiny Mudd/Young”

Since: May 09

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Donna's My Family so keep her name out of this! and for HipHop... are you just after his Money?? Gold Digger. and for u all running runing your mouth To Tisha & courtney grow up! & ezactly if your hurd hes inlove than mabe your hurd right so why go after him. People r so stupid they cant ever go to the source they go to topix..

Since: Oct 09

Smiths Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

hey i wasnt running my mouth i think jeremy is a nice person and so is donna and i hope they are happy!!!! and as far as me worrying about my daughter and father what does that have to do with anything? you made so much sense haha grow up! i grew up wit jeremy so i can say he's nice if i want to.
yea

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

latsiha tyshae noe wrote:
lol..learn how to spell your own name son...
donna clark

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

yeah my boyfriend is hot but guess what u will neva have hi, dumb bitch get real he may leave me but guess what hes commin back dumbass 4REAL GET A LIFE if he has money then its defenitly not ur bussiness dude 4REAL its not my bussimess either im not wit him, cause what he has

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min lmt 1,198
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Commietator 151,068
Milfs 35 min Stephen Scott 10
Grayson co fair pagent 1 hr So Sad 11
another meth bust? 2 hr Reckless81 46
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Reality 16,145
Travis England (Dec '09) 6 hr lol 24
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••