faith

Trinity, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2012
I just wanted to say a few things.I have always thought she was a very sweet and giving person.She has really had alot of bad cards deal to her. I wish things could work out for her She has alot going for her. She just needs someone to treat her the ways she deserves. By the way she sing great too.
truth

Trinity, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2012
everyone should just be truthful
Truth Hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Eh... Ima give her a 6 outta 10. I had a really hard time hearing her voice and she lost extra points for song selection. She's got confidence though..

Who is this Jaguar chacter? I have a feeling this town just ain't big enough for him.
Truth Hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
Eh... Ima give her a 6 outta 10. I had a really hard time hearing her voice and she lost extra points for song selection. She's got confidence though..

Who is this Jaguar chacter? I have a feeling this town just ain't big enough for him.
***Character***
minion

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
it's not big enough for him, because he is larger than life. such a sweet kid and unfortunately in life, specifically this town, he doesn't get the respect I think he deserves..mostly because people just don't understand or are misinformed.
Truth Hurts

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2012
minion wrote:
<quoted text>it's not big enough for him, because he is larger than life. such a sweet kid and unfortunately in life, specifically this town, he doesn't get the respect I think he deserves..mostly because people just don't understand or are misinformed.
Most people around here are very narrow minded.

You only live once so do what makes you happy!
Matilda

Columbia, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2012
I hear she says her husband is a wife beater......and she hides from him......
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Matilda wrote:
I hear she says her husband is a wife beater......and she hides from him......
I dont think he beats her. I think hes just a control freak.I dont see how she lives like that.
Could

Detroit, MI

#11 Mar 13, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think he beats her. I think hes just a control freak.I dont see how she lives like that.
if she thinks it's that bad why don't she leave and let somebody else have her spot
Autumn

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2012
DiGaDyDaWg wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you want her spot? You like control freaks??
Who would want it? Nobody wants to be controlled like that. Maybe somebody older that he dont have to keep up with. I heard hes really insecure.
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2012
DiGaDyDaWg wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you want her spot? You like control freaks??
yeah you are nutts, you must be hard up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scotty and kena 23 min Some won he owes ... 2
New dog catcher 57 min Shes hot 12
Marybeth Mattingly and Corey Smith 1 hr Concerned 1
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... 1 hr Interesting 26
Sarah oller 6 hr Nick 1
Body found 7 hr ash16 36
I screwed Courtney elmore (Mar '15) 9 hr Heyyy 28

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance