House or larger apartment for rent

House or larger apartment for rent

Posted in the Leitchfield Forum

Lookin

Cecilia, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
If anyone knos of any decent Houses or apartments for rent, cld u please leave a comment?! 2 to 3 bedroom perferably... Leitchfield, or Clarkson .. Pet friendly a plus.... Thank You in advance!!:)
Lookin

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
If it's a House we would need enough room to build a small runway (short and just made of dirt)
Thank you again in advance!!:)
Lookin

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
1st post (my post) is... Seeking a 2 to 3 bedroom house to rent... Not sure who posted the 2nd post, or why? im confused?.... But as the first post states.. If anyone knos of a good, clean rental.. please leave a lead.. Ty so much!!
hopefully Helpful

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Dont know exsctly what area you are looking for, but after you pass tha fairground and Center Court on 259 North, there is a bedford stone house on the right that has a "For Rent" sign in the yard. It appears to be quite clean and shouold be nice inside I think. Hope this helps. Apparently Comment #2 was bored and had nothing better to do huh?... When I go by there today, I will try to notice the Phone # on the sign and post it.
Hopefully helpful

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Ty so much, we did see that one.. i believe it is now rented, i was suprised to find tho that it rented for $675.00 a month 2 bedroom too i think.. That didnt work out, bt thanks! ; )
Lookin

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Oh, and they balked at the idea of us putting in a small TEMPORARY runway..but like I said thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big truck 1 hr Sara 4
Mike watson 2 hr Yoo 6
Natasha or Tasha midget who wears too much makeup 4 hr Duh 1
Leitchfield needs a zaxbys and chick fil a 5 hr Kim 7
Freaks and swingers..... (Jul '16) 16 hr Susan 13
Jenny hogan decker (Jul '15) 18 hr Leave it 9
the music thread (Mar '12) 19 hr Musikologist 35

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance