Tommy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Anyone no where she iz and don't leave smartass comments or run ur mouth bout her she's my mom so if that's all ur hear for then don't post nuttin
Typical

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

ur mor lik 2 gt respoz if U azk nice an uz engliz

(You are a lot more likely to get a response if you ask nicely, and use English)
Barbara

Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Hey Tom Tom. I Saw YOur Post And Wanted To Say Hi! I'm Sorry Honey I Haven't Seen Or Heard Anything About Your Mom. I Hope Things Are Good With You. Let Us Know How You Are. Love Ya! Good Luck Finding Your Mom Honey!
just lettin you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

last i heard she was running with marshal greg and mike clemons haven't seen her but the law was called on her 2 days ago for not leaving a guys house on sparrow road
Tommy

Buffalo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Is sparrow rd in big cliffty
b a simple man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Tommy wrote:
Is sparrow rd in big cliffty
I am ok and no one knows how much I miss u all!take care of one another and make sure thatu all dont put too much on here. I know its been hard but it will b better.And I love u all.Its like my soul is ripped in two.To say I love u with all my heart is an understatement.My 5 kids has all the love my soul can hold.I am doing everything just know it may not help. Just think real hard. U know where Iam. Love U All........
smoogy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Well, sad to say, but if she is runnin with those boys, that makes her a drug addict whroe.
sad but true.
now i know, if u see her in clifty, u can wave some meth around and get laid !
how awesome is that !!
just lettin you know wrote:
last i heard she was running with marshal greg and mike clemons haven't seen her but the law was called on her 2 days ago for not leaving a guys house on sparrow road
tommy salmon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

name and number bi tch
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

tapped it yesterday
tommy salmon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

haha fuckubitch
michelle

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

hey son. Im in long term treatment.Hope 2 c u soon. dont listen 2 the b s on here ok and Im trying. I didnt have to come here but I want to b straight. Keep ur head up.know that i love you. hope to c u this week end or next.Glad ur doing ok and I miss u.Lots of Love
miss u

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

call brandy she knows where i am at 4got 2 tell u that.Remember SIMPLE MAN By lynard skynard
sad

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

this is so sad you should be ashamed of ur self them poor kids havin to look on a computer for there mom. And her tellin them to take care of each other hello ur the mom u had them u need to get ur head out of ur ass and take care of ur kids or do u care about the drugs more?ur kids should come FIRST.
remember to fight

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Michelle and kids,
You all have been up and down throughout the years. Michelle, you fought hard to get clean before and you did it...you can do it again. You owe it to yourself and your kids. It breaks my heart that you weren't able to stay clean, because you were a really good mom when you were. There was a lot against you and you pushed through the pain and tears. I, and several other people, were standing there fighting with you. I am not sure what your current status is, but don't make your kids see you at an early funeral. Kids, pray for your mom, and for yourselves. Good luck! I really do hope that you get your life back.
Newlow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Well I have to admit, This topic is a New Low. Are you people serious? What kind of a Mom are you that a child has to find or leave you a message on Topics? Then again writes like he is a very uneducated man. Gezz, You should have had your tubes tied... Sorry, Sorry, people. And, Please don't start with the " Your going to kick my ass routine," That would be the last statement you should make.

“I'm Just Sayin....”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Wow. She is dating a friend of mine in Glasgow. She seemed like a nice person at first, but every one is starting to look a little closer. Wondering what kind of person she really is. Including my friend. Sad really. Honestly though, what kind of WOMAN treats her kids like this? Hides from them? Leaves them behind? Chooses drugs and men over her own children? Is she only with him for the drugs that he provides?
sad

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

laid up getting tattoos with some cats name on her neck, when someone else is taking care of her kids???. Reckon she could have used that money to buy them some school clothes, or drive down to visit them??
just sayin 270

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

She most definitely chooses drugs over her kids and has been for years. YEs she is with him for the drugs/alcohol. If he didn't provide she would move on. Period.
JLD

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

just sayin 270 wrote:
Wow. She is dating a friend of mine in Glasgow. She seemed like a nice person at first, but every one is starting to look a little closer. Wondering what kind of person she really is. Including my friend. Sad really. Honestly though, what kind of WOMAN treats her kids like this? Hides from them? Leaves them behind? Chooses drugs and men over her own children? Is she only with him for the drugs that he provides?
this is her daughter and she made a good choose by leaving us where we are now.!:) just saying.
Sad

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

JLD wrote:
<quoted text> this is her daughter and she made a good choose by leaving us where we are now.!:) just saying.
That is very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Ari son of Anarchy 150,161
abusive boyfriends 18 min Lurker 6
Milfs 42 min Sass 3
Watch out for pedophile 1 hr Sick 1
babysitter needed 2 hr Oh my 6
Garrett Gibson (May '09) 4 hr Neegus 23
Byrd tool 4 hr The true story 22
another meth bust? 15 hr Reckless81 29

Search the Leitchfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Leitchfield Jobs