First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Hodgenville, KY

#1 May 27, 2012
Is this for real? What exactly its the liquid squirted anyway?
FYI

Liberty, KY

#2 May 27, 2012
Let me Wikipedia that for you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculati...

Was that so hard?
Al

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 27, 2012
FYI wrote:
Let me Wikipedia that for you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculati...

Was that so hard?
I can tell you it is for real.. I can make my wife squirt across the room and it makes her so tired. Young girls can't do it.
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
Ummm, im 21 and I can.
wna meet her

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
Ummm, im 21 and I can.
LIKE!!!!!! if only there was a like button.....i wanna see u do it!!! maybe u old men just dont know how to make these young girls do it lmao......better leav them to us
lesbian

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 28, 2012
That would be fact. I know for fact it's possible and there is a secret to it, but I'm not sharing that information on here as it is a skill I'm proud to possess. ;)
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#7 May 29, 2012
Actually my husband is an " older dude" not old, but, in his thirties. Never had someone my age, that could make me do it :)
alyssa

Tell City, IN

#8 May 29, 2012
curious wrote:
Is this for real? What exactly its the liquid squirted anyway?
I have done it several times myself im in my thirty's close to 40 and the older i get the bigger it gets! You have to be very excited and near orgasm for it to happen, my husband loves it especially when he's goin down on me and it happens!! he laps it up like its liquid candy!
Al

Campbellsville, KY

#9 May 29, 2012
alyssa wrote:
<quoted text>I have done it several times myself im in my thirty's close to 40 and the older i get the bigger it gets! You have to be very excited and near orgasm for it to happen, my husband loves it especially when he's goin down on me and it happens!! he laps it up like its liquid candy!
My wife is 48 and I have to put down a rubber sheet and wear goggles and a snorkel when I make her squirt. A squirting contest would be fun.
Quicker Picker Upper

Cecilia, KY

#10 May 30, 2012
Al, pooping on herself doesn't count!
nono

United States

#11 May 30, 2012
Its very much a fact.... I can do it up to 3ft... And Im 37
Quicker Picker Upper

Lebanon, KY

#12 May 31, 2012
Pictures or it ain't so!!
market

United States

#13 May 31, 2012
that stuff and make a damned killing..... That junk is gkue-goo enough to hold back the freaking ohio river----ou bastard's is rich now!!!!!!!!!! nada......
Yes

Columbia, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2012
Yep I'm 23 and my boyfriend has been making me do it since high school. Not all girls can do it though.
STFU

Greensburg, KY

#15 Jun 2, 2012
If you were a real man or woman you wouldn't need to ask if it is real.
fact

Tompkinsville, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Fact, fact, fact!!! You just Gotta be with the right partner... my ex was the best at making me do it! And he lounged every minute of it!
FYI

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2012
I'm always such a Dick on this forum and I don't know why?? Mmaybe if someone would squirt for me I wouldn't be so miserably lonely and pathetic and hate my life like I do.
FYI

Scottsville, KY

#19 Jun 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
I'm always such a Dick on this forum and I don't know why?? Mmaybe if someone would squirt for me I wouldn't be so miserably lonely and pathetic and hate my life like I do.
Looks like I have a fan.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2012
it is really just them pissing..i have seen it
Fact

Cub Run, KY

#21 Jun 10, 2012
what wrote:
it is really just them pissing..i have seen it
Good for you that you've seen a woman piss. But clearly you have never seen one "squirt". Or otherwise you would know the difference. You need to educate your self better. Just because you your self can't do it or haven't been able to make a woman "squirt", doesn't mean it is not possible. It has been scientifically proven that it is NOT urine. Get back on your computer, and look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie and Wade Basham 29 min POS 2
Adam Ashley 5 hr Little Rod 4
randy carroll 5 hr randy carroll 4
Twyla butler blaylock 17 hr Wonder 2
GCHS teacher slaps student 20 hr yeazz 14
Local Politics Do you approve of William H. Thomason as Mayor? (Nov '11) Tue oh i saw him 13
Jill lee Tue BITCH 10
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]