Brittany Dennison
Santa Claus

New Albany, IN

#1 Nov 15, 2009
anyone know what happened to Brittany Dennison. I went to middle school with her but haven't seen her and wanted to contact her. She should have graduated in 1993.
shannion

Oakland, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2009
her last name is halbour now. she live in leitchfield & has three kids.
wouldnt you know

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2009
She works at McDonalds in Wal-mart.
Alex Mitchell

Clarkson, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2009
um no she does not work at McDonald's in Wal-Mart her last name is Halbur and I know exactly what happened to her. My dad& Brittany have been dating for about 4 years so I know who she is, and they are gonna probably get married in a few years.and Santa Claus I can give you her cell # but i need to know who you are first so I can see if she wants to talk 2 you.
brittany

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2009
alex dont give anybody my number
Her daughter

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2010
Alex Mitchell wrote:
um no she does not work at McDonald's in Wal-Mart her last name is Halbur and I know exactly what happened to her. My dad& Brittany have been dating for about 4 years so I know who she is, and they are gonna probably get married in a few years.and Santa Claus I can give you her cell # but i need to know who you are first so I can see if she wants to talk 2 you.
Yes, She DID work at McDonald's in walmart. What do you know? Your dad and my mom are NOT going to get married, EVER!
Really

Sonora, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2010
Her daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, She DID work at McDonald's in walmart. What do you know? Your dad and my mom are NOT going to get married, EVER!
Don't ya love how kids think they can control their parents lives.
Her daughter

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya love how kids think they can control their parents lives.
I'm not trying to control my mom's life :( I just know that they would never get married. And plus, I don't want people talking about my mother on here :(
HAh

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2010
you guys are mean to her kid ! grow up .
alex mitchell

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
brittany wrote:
alex dont give anybody my number
alright i wont i promise.
alex mitchell

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Her daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats just what they have told me so this is based on what they've told me so don't get so mad please because i haven't done anything to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I screwed Courtney elmore 1 hr black power 27
House cleaning 5 hr corrie 4
Stacy Decker 10 hr Maddy 27
jennifer nash 12 hr girly-girl42 11
Zeb 12 hr Honesty 3
sheyhan phillips is back in town 18 hr Maddy 28
Dr. Yochum (May '09) Fri lahey 118
More from around the web

Leitchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE