Booked Date: 9/9/2010 10:28
Released Date: 9/9/2010 10:40
Class: GR

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

22062 BURGLARY, 3RD DEGREE $0.00 $0.00 Sep 9 2010

23299 THEFT BY UNLAWFUL TAKING/DISP-ALL OTHERS $0.00 $0.00 Sep 9 2010
PAY ATTENTION TO HIS RELEASE DATE.AND BOND.WTF.THIS IS BURGLARY.WHETHER HE HAD A WEAPON OR NOT HE SAID HE DID.HE MIGHT NEXT TIME.IDK WHY HE RELEASED SO EASILY
SODAPOP

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2010
TWELVE MINUTES AND IT AINT NO SECRET THAT HE IS A JUNKIE OUT OF CONTROL AND WILL BURGLARIZE GATE ACTING LIKE HE GOT A GUN.HE COULD HURT SOMEONE AT ANY TIME.HE IS OUT THERE CHASING HIS TAIL RIGHT NOW LOOKING FOR A PILL.IT BEEN SAID HE IS RELEASED BC HE DOES THINGS TO HELP THE LAW.FIND...SOMEONE...ELSE...HO W CAN U EXPECT OUR YOUTH TO RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU PUT A JUNKIE,ON YOUR PAYROLL.150$ A BUST.MONEY HE GOT HIGH ON.COULDA BEEN THE ONE THAT KILLED HIM.BUT BESIDES THAT HES A DIRECT THREAT TO OUR COMMUNITY WORSE THAN ANY AND I KNOW YOU (LAW ENFORCEMENT)KNOW THIS SITUATION.I UNDERSTAND YOU GOTTA USE YOUR INFORMANTS.BUT THIS IS A MONSTER AND I THINK MANT WOULD AGREE .ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT HAVE SEEN HIM RECENTLY.OXYCOTTON.METH.WATEVE R.WHEN YOU BECOME SO DESPERATE YOU WILL STEAL FROM ANYONE ,EVEN PRETEND TO SHOOOT SOMEONE IF THEY DONT GEVE U WAT U WANT.U NEED TO BE IN JAIL LONGET THAN 12 MINUTES.COULD SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN THIS
angry person

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2010
i agree with it it is complete bull shit they keep letting him out ,,, he was arrested again on october 18th and they let him outta jail again this week .... soon as he gets out hes back to doing the same shit again stealing , drugs meth u name it hes done it. He will never learn the judical system is a dang joke
Not just him

Madison, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2010
The police arrest them. They do not set bond. I think you are asking the wrong one to explain. If the sheriff's dept. arrested this guy, they did their job. Unless, they didn't get the evidence to back it up.
Not just him

Madison, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
I looked on the jail site. In Oct. he was released on a $1000.00 full cash bond. The last one I see. Most likely they did need more evidence.
i guess

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2010
they fake the bonds in return for you setting people up for them.they have to make it look good.and yes the police are the ones that work the deals with them.the judge goes along with it as long as you do what you promised.what gets me most of the ones he gets know that he is working for them..
tam

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2010
He is crazy and he get by with al of it..9
American

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Stop your Bitchin. You voted those clowns in..
Make up your dam minds

Brownsville, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2010
I have heard praise after praise for the rick and his deputies. Do you people even know anything about our great "saviour"? He is a friggen publicity chaser for crying out loud. Most of the work he does involves publicity. If it doesn't....well he doesn't bother. Hell even the sheriff's in harding county are saying that he's do less. LMAO!!! They can't even get him to come and get evidence that they came across that has pertinence on a case here. Guess it wouldn't get him enough news coverage or praise.

Then when they do something like this people want to bitch about it. You can't have it both ways people. You all really should be more informed about the leaders in your community before you elect or in this case re-elect him. Anyone ever wonder why election after election no one runs against him???
Blue eyed thinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2010
Not just him wrote:
The police arrest them. They do not set bond. I think you are asking the wrong one to explain. If the sheriff's dept. arrested this guy, they did their job. Unless, they didn't get the evidence to back it up.
Yes, you are right. The police only arrest. If the person can make bond or someone can make bond on their behalf, they are released.(If it was for murder the bond might be set so high there would be no way to get someone out or they might not allow them to be released at all.) They are then set up for pretrial. At that time they plead guilty or not guilty. Most plead not guilty in order to have time to get a lawyer or be appointed one. If it goes to trial then the jury decides if they are guilty or not based on the evidence. Just because he got out doesn't mean he isn't still charged with the crime. Unfortunately many of these are repeat offenders, which irritates those that try to abide by the law. If you do the crime you need to do the time.
Blue eyed thinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2010
Make up your dam minds wrote:
I have heard praise after praise for the rick and his deputies. Do you people even know anything about our great "saviour"? He is a friggen publicity chaser for crying out loud. Most of the work he does involves publicity. If it doesn't....well he doesn't bother. Hell even the sheriff's in harding county are saying that he's do less. LMAO!!! They can't even get him to come and get evidence that they came across that has pertinence on a case here. Guess it wouldn't get him enough news coverage or praise.
Then when they do something like this people want to bitch about it. You can't have it both ways people. You all really should be more informed about the leaders in your community before you elect or in this case re-elect him. Anyone ever wonder why election after election no one runs against him???
Just curious how well you know him & if your information is heresay? I personally don't see him as a person who only does his job for the publicity. He is very cordial and polite to all those that come into contact with him, inside or outside the Sheriff's Office. I'm sure he could be provoked to be otherwise by those who are not respectful of him. He may not always live up to the expectations of others, but do any of us? None of us are perfect and sometimes peoples expectations are too high. There is alot of activity that goes on in this county in a days time. It all has to go through the chain of command. If he hasn't picked up evidence in Hardin County, maybe there is a good reason. Have you asked him?

As far as to why no one runs against him in an election, what would publicity have to do with it?
angry person

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2010
i know daniel very well and he will do anything i am related to him . hes steals does drugs meth etc and gets away with it . hes been arrested 13 times how the hell does he kept getting away with crap , he rats on people to get out and its not right and most he rats on they dont do nothing he just does it to save his own ass. the judical system is a joke and they worship daniel mcstoots. Daniels never gonna change he will be back to doing bad stuff when he gets out like he always does . ive lost all respect for daniel he used to be a nice person til bout 10 years ago then he will do anything . never wanna see him again he can stay the heck away from me.hes even stoledcfrom me and my family we told the police and they wont do shit bout it
i guess

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2010
he is out
angry person

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2010
ya i know and i dont see how he got out his dang bond was a 10,000 full cash bond no one has that kind of money to get him out.
angry person

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2010
anyone no if daniels went to trial yet.
angry person

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2010
sorry for double posting same message , the computer froze
Mom

Trinity, TX

#17 Nov 14, 2010
I don't know this criminal being discussed here ... but at some time, wouldn't repeat offender charges come in to play -- or is that only for felonies?

As for Rick Clemons ... what publicity is he after? What "news coverage"?
just curious

Brownsville, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2010
Has anyone ever known of him doing anything that didn't get his picture in the paper? How much work does he actually do that doesn't make the front page?
Blue eyed thinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2010
just curious wrote:
Has anyone ever known of him doing anything that didn't get his picture in the paper? How much work does he actually do that doesn't make the front page?
Are you in the Sheriff's Office every day to see exactly what he does do? If not, I don't see how you can honestly say that.
voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2010
If Sheriff Clemons got his picture in the paper for every good thing he did for this county there wouldn't be enough paper to print it. Only the people who have been busted by him or don't know him would believe otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Higdon Johnson and Chris johnson 19 min heather 3
Greg Decker 21 hr Tattle 1
Amy lawson Mon Sam 12
Blast from the past Mon Trashman 2
Marybeth Mattingly and Corey Smith Sun Concerned 1
Kiny freaks, wild swingers lets chat... Sun Interesting 26
Sarah oller Sun Nick 1

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance