What Do You Think About Kary Mudd
Alain

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Apr 29, 2012
Kary Devin never did post anything on here. Just seen this on here. I thought I would tell you. He is pretty mad about it...
kary

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Apr 30, 2012
no he started this thing like two yrs ago Im not saying he said anything i swear i was telling the ppl he is the one that posted cool... :( just saying but its ok
paula

United States

#26 May 11, 2012
I don't make any since OK talk more shit bitch I'm not stupid I no who u are and were u live and its not with your mommy anymore and + no one ask for your two cents anyways nasty hoe lmfao
Her Brother

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 May 11, 2012
To this to this Paula girl. I don't think you know who you are talking about. I know who you are talking about but it isn't her that gets on here and run her mouth. The person you are talking about her brother. She don't get on here and run her trap like you are. People hide their names behind a screen because they are chicken sh!ts and have nothing to do on their time. Just like you, you run your mouth way to much. She doesn't get on here and talk sh!t she has got better stuff to do like take care of her son. Which is what you need to do. Instead of getting on here running your mouth about and to people.
Her Brother

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 May 11, 2012
this is her brother* not about her brother.
a friend of karys

Lexington, KY

#29 May 11, 2012
people run their mouth to much. i wouldn't even want to be that paula girls friend. she is a b*tch! i never liked her when i first met the girl.
a friend of karys

Lexington, KY

#30 May 11, 2012
if i gave "pauly wanna cracker" two cents she would give me head!!!!!!!!!!
wtfevr

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 May 12, 2012
Lmao...yep she is an ignorant white trash, living off our taxes tramp.
nhjdkxfcdj

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 12, 2012
Its payback
Whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 May 13, 2012
Back on topic please! This isn't about somebody named Paula. It's about Kary and ur opinion Of him. My opinion is pretty low. He runs around telling lies and spreading crap. He is not a loyal friend or person in general.
HAHA

Lexington, KY

#34 May 13, 2012
wtfevr wrote:
Lmao...yep she is an ignorant white trash, living off our taxes tramp.
yeah that paula wanna cracker girl is a tramp atleast his sister does work and take care of her son. nuff said
paula

United States

#35 May 16, 2012
a friend of karys wrote:
if i gave "pauly wanna cracker" two cents she would give me head!!!!!!!!!!
OK Walmart boy keep running that mouth ill see u at Walmart when I need to go shopping and u better be ready because I'm going to show u run that mouth u dumb ass fuck face I wouldn't give your nasty ass head for all the money in the world because I'm not like that u don't know me and if u did u wouldn't be saying shit about me because everyone I hang out with I help them out in anyway I can so keep talking shit lmao
Lol

Lebanon, KY

#36 May 16, 2012
She is so clueless. She won't do nothing to you "a friend of Karys" she doesn't even know who you are just guessing...lol All she does is run her mouth and don't do nothing. That is what she is good for.
tony
#37 May 16, 2012
ok lets set this striaght this fuker did kick her out, as for the marrage bit thats one bold face fuking lie, he did try to find out about the baby because he stopped calling when he thought his supposet bestie (which is a womaning to say so yeah homo) was single and he thought he was going to get with her. And if i threatened to kill him i would be in jail would i not? Since you have you grandmother do everything for you your no man, you just a little botch tring to pull the wool over peoples eyes and yes you are a druggie and so are the rest of your siblings, i drove 68 mile at 2 am to pick her up because he kicked her out. And not a dam one this family tried to ask about the child. So keep lying mudd fuks
kary

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 May 16, 2012
cool I love it when liars lie you did in my front yard you threatened me but its cool if you decide to say You didnt and as for us trying to get ahold of You how could we when You two move so much,block us from seeing You on facebook or anyother way of getting ahold of You...and my bestie I never tried to get with her your crazy to think that you are just trying to say things to make me look bad but you know what its ok i love to have people that say things and I can easily prove them wrong... LOVE IT LADY!!!
Heaven

Harvest, AL

#41 May 20, 2012
Yea, everyone of our family can vouch about the whole marriage deal. She tried to even talk our grandma into talking Kary into marrying her since she was pregnant. when he refused and decided that she was just a little too controlling he told her she could stay there that she didn't have to leave, because she said she didn't have anywhere to go. You would only be in jail if he decided to tell the cops about you saying you were going to kill him. But you have to remember I drove 68 miles to pick her up from your dumb ass because you "treated her so bad" and because she couldn't get her kids because she was with you. We did try to ask about the kids but social services told us we shouldn't have any contact with her at all so that's why contact stopped. We are not druggies, we have jobs that we keep, we have homes of our own. The house that Kary is living in was bought by our mother before she died. Our grandma doesn't do everything for him or any of us for that matter. so have fun denying the truth!
Felisha

Greensburg, KY

#42 May 21, 2012
Well, personally, I think the people on here talking so negative about him are more than likely a bunch of ignorant ass drug addicted morons who are either jealous or trying to start some stupid drama because it makes them feel important or intelligent…which…it doesn’t because most of the spelling was not even correct.=/ Kary is a wonderful person, he really does go out of his way to help people, and be there for them when they need it even if that person in no way deserves his time. As for his baby, that was not, is not and will never be any of your concern. And as far as him being gay he is right, he is a very happy go lucky goofball! But as for being a pole smoker, I can pretty much guarantee that’s a lie, and will be happy to prove it for you. I think if you are going to get on here and bad mouth people, then you should at least put your real name up there and stop being a whiney ass baby, be an adult, it’s not that hard children…well...it may be for some of you I know…common sense in people is a rare gift. OH and another thing, Kary does not do drugs, Lol, he does not need that shit to make him happy, his friends and family keep him that way, sorry you all seem to me lonely shut ins constantly jacked up on some substance ^_~ But keep up the good work at making yourselves look like jackasses, haters make him famous. <3
Craziness Right There

Campbellsville, KY

#43 May 21, 2012
You do realize every comment you make brings this up. It is Kary's so called family that keeps bringing it up. And by the way I have never done drugs in my life. Nor am I a moron. I just know how Kary is from my own personal experiences with him.
Felisha

Greensburg, KY

#44 May 24, 2012
Lol, I am sure you do, did you ever stop to think that people are douche bags to you for a reason? I know him personally too and I think the vast majority of the shit some of you people have been spouting off is bullshit to start drama...and the sad thing is you have to do it all online. Lol. But whatever, to each their own I guess. Whoever posted this shit in the first place needs to grow the fuck up and take it down and stop trying to start stupid drama, it's immature.
Craziness Right There

Campbellsville, KY

#45 May 24, 2012
Yeah right. I am not stupid enough to post my name. It gives others the opportunity to start crap about me. I mean really, who would do that? And the thing is I am actually a good person. I am just happy about the fact that some people really see Kary for how he is. I'd he is good to you then fine great, happy for ya. Doesn't mean he doesn't lie or back stab. And I make a choice not to mention others name he has hurt because that is their stories to tell. As for his "friend" starting this post as a joke......yeah right. You don't post anything about anyone you care about on this site. There will always be negative comments. It gives people the chance to get things off their chest without having to deal with the drama of doing it in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Banet (May '14) 11 min Jesse Banet 18
News Car bursts into flames on West Main - 30 min George Smith 1
Tosha Hayes 36 min twyla 5
W hores in GC 51 min No her 26
Any info on leggett and platt 15 hr Miss Ferry I work... 8
jason decker (Aug '15) 15 hr Mind ya own 13
Trent pierce 15 hr TrailerForRent 13

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance