Leitchfield man indicted on rape and ...

Leitchfield man indicted on rape and other charges

There are 31 comments on the Grayson News Gazette story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Leitchfield man indicted on rape and other charges. In it, Grayson News Gazette reports that:

A Leitchfield man who was held at gunpoint by an ex-cop following an alleged drunk driving rampage has been indicted in Grayson Circuit Court for crimes he is accused of committing during this and another incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grayson News Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I know who this is ....its troy toms and he should be held accountable for his actions
not surprised

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Who did he rape, David Jarboe?
info

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Amy carter
WHAT NEXT

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
info wrote:
Amy carter
THEY HAVE DROPPED AL CHARGES .IT WAS A MISTAKE.
haha

Brownsville, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
I don't think he would had to rape her!!!! She's in clarkson next time you see her look at her arms it's sad. I can't believe she lets herself get like that. Her boyfriend is bad off and she stays with him for his medicines. She cuse the lady at the drugstore cause she wouldn't refill his prescription early.
Sam

Trinity, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2013
How do you mistake rape charges?
carol

Centerville, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2013
my name is carol, amy sister. i know troy and i talk to him myself at my home on my front porch and yes troy raped her, he was drunk. and troy was indicted in circuit court on rape charges, ect. i can't believe troy done all this stuff,but that is were hard liquor gets you. there's know one to blame except troy.
Marie

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Wtfe he a good man how can u rape a wh..e anyways she's f..kin nasty
Fish

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
I don't care who it was, rape is rape and he should be held for his actions.
Common Sense

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Marie wrote:
Wtfe he a good man how can u rape a wh..e anyways she's f..kin nasty
It matters not if she had sex with "most" people in
the county. It matters not if she was a prostitute.
It matters not what she was wearing.

What matters is if she told him "no" and he had sex with her,
without her consent....that is rape.

Alcohol may cause people to do things they normally
would not do.....but ultimately that person is responsible
for their "own" actions!
maddog

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2013
i find out who is dogging amy carter its on like donkey kong yes i have had my troubles with the carter family but ur dam straight i will stand up for everyone of them amy is not a whore the charges were not dropped that is not the only reason she is with who she is if u listen to facts u would know her boyfriend only has six months to a year to live so what ppl make mistakes whats it matter to u leave the carter family alone i have nothing to loose i know my kids will be taken care of
HuckFinn

West Union, OH

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Better just backoff and laylow MadDog,u b messin with folks u know nothin about,this is way over your inbred head punk.Dont let me c u comment on here again,do u understand.?
WHAT

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 1, 2013
I know for a fact Amy is with Harold only for the morphine! And the sad part is he is in the run from hospice right now because he shoots up about 20 of his 100 mg pills at a time, and she is right there with him! I've seen this with my own eyes and walked out the door quicker than I walked in it! It's F'd up! I had no idea they were like that! They just got evicted from there apartment for selling all the appliances (stove, fridge, etc.) that belonged to the landlord, because they ran out of morphine! Open your eyes people! They have both been reported to local law enforcement! And the reason he is dying is because of this! I don't know how he hasn't overdosed and died yet to be honest! They do crazy amounts! And I wouldn't doubt if she lied on this guy to get out of trouble!
maddog

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2014
Wtf u going to do about u p"sy. I will put u in the ground.
OMG

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2014
maddog wrote:
Wtf u going to do about u p"sy. I will put u in the ground.
you can not do nothing but run that cod nibbler of yours, I've beat your ass once, I'd do it again. And you know who this is!!!
maddog

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>you can not do nothing but run that cod nibbler of yours, I've beat your ass once, I'd do it again. And you know who this is!!!
You just keep on wishing and dreaming there champ
OMG

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2014
maddog wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep on wishing and dreaming there champ
been bitchslapped and whimpered lately? Little more like sob than whimper. Chin quiver, lip drop. You need a new nickname. The one you have actually makes you sound a little tough. Haaa
Jason Willis

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2014
Troy is a rapist and none of you know how to speak proper English. You all sound like a bunch of uneducated losers. The only Tomes worth anything is Chris
maddog

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2014
Time? Place?
Hurr durr

Greensburg, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2014
I like how Mr. Agitated Canine took 8 months to continue this thread. He doesn't seem to be the brightest crown in the box. Only a combination of inbreeding, drinking antifreeze when pregnant, and getting dropped on the head a multitude of times as a baby could have formed the brain of Maddog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie kipper 3 min oh yeah 7
passed away 1 hr chris 2
Cody Willoughby is a damn rat 9 hr Rat killer 1
D.decker 10 hr Here it is 5
Steve M 4 Senate Grayson County 11 hr SALUTE the BRAC S... 44
K campbell homewrecker? (Apr '10) 12 hr Hmmmmmm 42
Questions 13 hr ginko 7

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance