Bullying at Gratson County High School
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
very upset parent

Bedias, TX

#21 Oct 30, 2013
I agree with a lot of you. my child is being bullied and we talked to the school. they said if they cant get along then they would switch their classes so they aren't in the same anymore. it got so bad that my child was coming home really up set and that's when I went to school. I told them if they didn't do something about it then I would.cause I knew the childs parents
Omg

Brownsville, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah there is slot more goes on then people getting feelings hurt. Stand up for yourself. Omg this is high school not preschool. And as for Norman I could see some of the parents there trying to watch over all these kids. Atleast he's there and nothing bad is going on. And I'm sure if it gets bad he will take care of it. Do any of you think you could do better that's complaining if so go help out one day. They also will let you sit with your child during classes maybe you need to do that.
Fire cat

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 27, 2013
The worst bully's r actually at h.w. Willet elementary. Ms. Stuck in the eighties principal. Ya know her clothes r so loud I don't remember her name! Lol. I can't wait for her to screw up w a somebody's kid and get fired. Like she was from her last job! Oops! That was supposed to b a secret! Don't u worry though! Ill have my license in a few more semesters. Not drivers but the kind that can get her disco ball wardrobe outa there! She will not abuse another child. It's a shame she was hired. Shame on u Barry! Next time check out these people. We don't want monsters in the schools! Or maybe I need to put u down too? How about it Jackie pierce? Should he be held as accountable as u and banana clip? Cause u know you are probably leader of the gang! Yeah we do have eyes and ears. Ill leave the rest of ya alone for now. But mark my words. The staff in the schools will be held accountable and be fired. Some will go to jail. Ill c to it. I am looking forward to it. Aren't you ms. Lucas? Btw y don't u tell em y U were fired from ur last job! So GRAYSON county I promise to do my best to get these people out of our schools. Bullies of our school system "your fired"
Lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Fire cat wrote:
The worst bully's r actually at h.w. Willet elementary. Ms. Stuck in the eighties principal. Ya know her clothes r so loud I don't remember her name! Lol. I can't wait for her to screw up w a somebody's kid and get fired. Like she was from her last job! Oops! That was supposed to b a secret! Don't u worry though! Ill have my license in a few more semesters. Not drivers but the kind that can get her disco ball wardrobe outa there! She will not abuse another child. It's a shame she was hired. Shame on u Barry! Next time check out these people. We don't want monsters in the schools! Or maybe I need to put u down too? How about it Jackie pierce? Should he be held as accountable as u and banana clip? Cause u know you are probably leader of the gang! Yeah we do have eyes and ears. Ill leave the rest of ya alone for now. But mark my words. The staff in the schools will be held accountable and be fired. Some will go to jail. Ill c to it. I am looking forward to it. Aren't you ms. Lucas? Btw y don't u tell em y U were fired from ur last job! So GRAYSON county I promise to do my best to get these people out of our schools. Bullies of our school system "your fired"
you couldn't fire the fart coming out your ass!! Get on here talking about getting your license, and STUFF GONNA CHANGE, lmao. This is hilarious. Talking how your going to put a stop to bullying. What do you call the names you were calling??? Are you so freeking stupid as to say you want to make changes about bullying then call someone names, and make fun of there chlothing!!!! I would really love to know who you are. Dumbass!!
agree

Trinity, TX

#25 Nov 27, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> you couldn't fire the fart coming out your ass!! Get on here talking about getting your license, and STUFF GONNA CHANGE, lmao. This is hilarious. Talking how your going to put a stop to bullying. What do you call the names you were calling??? Are you so freeking stupid as to say you want to make changes about bullying then call someone names, and make fun of there chlothing!!!! I would really love to know who you are. Dumbass!!
I agree !!#
Stand UP or shut up

Bolivar, MO

#26 Nov 27, 2013
When I went to school there was no such thing as "bullying", is this something they just invented. There were ass whippings and taking some if needed, nobody CRIED bullying! Country is getting soft, get over yourself and stand for yourself!!!! BULLSHIT it is!
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Nov 28, 2013
Stand up for yourself!!
Silly

Rineyville, KY

#28 Nov 28, 2013
Fire cat wrote:
Are you so damn stupid you do not realize all you have done in your post is bully?? From the first line you are making fun of someone. And then you talk about how you are going to get your license and fire somebody? I don't give a shit what kind of license you get you could not do nothing to the sort. If you want to do something about bullying, you need to slap your own self in the mouth. It's people like you who make me so mad I can't see straight, you want to change things while you do it your self. You go get your little license and act all big all you want. But I would really like to know who you are also, I would really love to talk to you face-to-face about this, so I can call you a dumbass to your face.
Concerned

Greensburg, KY

#29 Nov 29, 2013
Bullying is a problem in schools, but the biggest problem is that teachers don't care to watch for it. My son can handle himself, but he came home from school telling me that 3 boys were pushing on him at recess. So I told him to stand up for his self. So the next day, the 3 boys had him on the ground punching him in the back. He finally had enough, got up and started punching them. So why is it that 2 days in a row, none of the teachers seen my son get bullied, but they managed to see him when he fought back? They actually sent my som home with a referral. Well i talked to the principal and got it straight, but why did it get to that point? Teachers don't care enough anymore, plain and simple!
Annoyed

Bardstown, KY

#31 Nov 29, 2013
Ive been out of hs for 2 years now, the teachers don't care if youre bullied in fact most of them cause the problem. Ive been the bullied and the bullier and it does damage you mentally. Teachers were my main problem I was never the smartest student and often times they called it out. Ive had a teacher call me stupid in front of the class and I will gladly name her (Julie Condor) Ive seen teachers kick students desks, curse students, etc. If you go to the office they literally do nothing. Something needs to be done about that school, and yeah their are drugs there too. If you don't do drugs then youre not the "cool kid". I was never happier to get out of that school and move away. Something needs to be done but I doubt anything will ever change. You may say suck it up or that its part of hs but I know someone personally that committed suicide my freshman year due to the crap, so one day when its your child that hangs themselves are you still going to say they should've grew a pair and dealt with it? The officers don't do anything either, if you tell them they say they cant do anything unless your threatened, then when you are they cant do anything because you don't have proof. Its a load of bu!!$h!t anyway you look at it.
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Dec 4, 2013
stand up
highschool girl

Campbellsville, KY

#34 Jan 2, 2014
I'm a Freashmen and I don't have any problems with bullying but the teacher thing is right most teachers do have the fav "kids" and not to long ago a teacher got in trouble for talking sh*t about a kid to another kid so that's grayson county for you and Norman chaffins is a great cop he is always smiling and in a rhea mood I've never had a problem with him he always smiles at me.
billc

Leitchfield, KY

#35 Jan 3, 2014
highschool girl wrote:
I'm a Freashmen and I don't have any problems with bullying but the teacher thing is right most teachers do have the fav "kids" and not to long ago a teacher got in trouble for talking sh*t about a kid to another kid so that's grayson county for you and Norman chaffins is a great cop he is always smiling and in a rhea mood I've never had a problem with him he always smiles at me.
I bet he did!!!
high school girl 2

Leitchfield, KY

#36 Jan 4, 2014
yes he did the same to me. I just thought he was being nice. I HATE PERVERTS!!!!!
truthful

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jan 11, 2014
billc wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he did!!!
What dose that mean
Any Common Sense

Covington, KY

#38 Feb 8, 2014
Don't forget about that person hating bullies to threaten Barry's job too in case he didn't do what she wanted him to, which is fire that woman. People mix up reality with bullying. Bullying is day in and day out torture with words, ridicule, etc. Bullying does not happen in 1 day. It's a non-stop problem where the person being bullied alters their life to try and avoid the bully.

Heaven forbid a student actually stand up and sock the bully. That makes more sense then letting hate build up so much, we run into the problems schools are facing today.
Silly wrote:
<quoted text> Are you so damn stupid you do not realize all you have done in your post is bully?? From the first line you are making fun of someone. And then you talk about how you are going to get your license and fire somebody? I don't give a shit what kind of license you get you could not do nothing to the sort. If you want to do something about bullying, you need to slap your own self in the mouth. It's people like you who make me so mad I can't see straight, you want to change things while you do it your self. You go get your little license and act all big all you want. But I would really like to know who you are also, I would really love to talk to you face-to-face about this, so I can call you a dumbass to your face.
Greg

Cecilia, KY

#39 Feb 8, 2014
Theres always been bullying at gchs, I dropped out a few years ago cause I couldn't take it anymore. humans are a barbaric race they'll kick you when your down just for entertainment and popularity always been like that, always will be like that. I was picked on by so many people and I guarantee not one of them have ever been sorry for ruining my life. I don't have much of a will to live anymore I just go day by day alone in my room waiting for change but it will never come. if anyone reads this that bullies people, please stop your not just ruining that persons day, you could be ruining there whole life. I don't have much of a chance at life now but the kids still in school does so please dont ruin it for them. I know this will get a lot of bad responses, why? Because we are all animals trapped in a world where preying on the weak minded is considered cool and fun. But there are lives at stake here so please stop hurting one another.
Concerned Mom

Leitchfield, KY

#40 Feb 8, 2014
There is a very bad bullying problem at GCHS. My son is considered special needs. Last year one day at lunch he had a kid pull a knife on him & scared him to death. When I went to school the next day to talk to them about it of course they said they would pull the security footage & get back with me. After viewing the footage they said they could see the incident on the video but it wasn't clear enough to make out who the kid was & although my son could point him out at lunch they refused to do anything about it! I was furious!! But what could I do!! So far this year has been better but not by much!
resource officer

Leitchfield, KY

#41 Feb 9, 2014
Concerned Mom wrote:
There is a very bad bullying problem at GCHS. My son is considered special needs. Last year one day at lunch he had a kid pull a knife on him & scared him to death. When I went to school the next day to talk to them about it of course they said they would pull the security footage & get back with me. After viewing the footage they said they could see the incident on the video but it wasn't clear enough to make out who the kid was & although my son could point him out at lunch they refused to do anything about it! I was furious!! But what could I do!! So far this year has been better but not by much!
My goodness. I would love for someone to explain to me what in the HECK Norman Chaffins is doing at the High School. This stuff should be HIS and the Leitchfield Police Dept number one priority.

Maybe if Norman Chaffins and Kevin Henderson focused as much time DOING THIER APPOINTED JOBS as they do politicking this problem would have been resolved long ago.
laughable

Leitchfield, KY

#42 Feb 9, 2014
resource officer wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness. I would love for someone to explain to me what in the HECK Norman Chaffins is doing at the High School. This stuff should be HIS and the Leitchfield Police Dept number one priority.

Maybe if Norman Chaffins and Kevin Henderson focused as much time DOING THIER APPOINTED JOBS as they do politicking this problem would have been resolved long ago.
He doesn't mind dressing those special needs kids up in Vote Chaffins shirts and posing them for pictures for his website, but one gets a knife pulled on them and he turns his back on them.

There's your Sheriff candidate folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leitchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Joey McClung? 3 hr voter 3
rat (Oct '11) 3 hr Old skool 5
Dr. Thomas 4 hr Curious 1
A-n-G tree service 9 hr Him 6
Billy Wells back in jail but not as a inmate b... (Jul '15) 17 hr Curious 10
Noah reed Tue Big bad cole 1
sociopath Tue Lizzie Hood 5

Leitchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance